What's new

Brampton Food Banks are BANNING Bharati students from using their services

One to many ?
I empathize with them for they would have never been to a shelter or a food bank in their lives. Having lived without worry back home, they now have to be cautious about every penny they have to spend. I remember the days I would eat Ramen noodles just to save few dollars.

I empathize with them for they would have never been to a shelter or a food bank in their lives. Having lived without worry back home, they now have to be cautious about every penny they have to spend. I remember the days I would eat Ramen noodles just to save few dollars.
Canada is robbing billions of dollars from these students , so called universities are fooling students by having their classes in multiplexes .

yup.... I remember too

I just decided to get job and work for my professor as a data researcher to pay bills... I continued to munch beef burgers

8-)

Last edited:
Where ever Indians go .. that place becomes a shithole
No sir , Indians do not go to beg on industrial scale :hitwall:

I'm hearing more and more Canadians talk about how incredibly entitled, rude, and obnoxious these "students" are. Not to mention they've destroyed several reputable colleges. Lot of people angry because now companies are apparently blacklisting certain colleges because their reputation has practically plummeted overnight and they're considered to be diploma mills.

If you want an example, here's an ad from Conestoga College, which is rightly being mocked by Canadians from the city of KW where it is located:

Exporting beggars ?

Canada is robbing billions of dollars from these students , so called universities are fooling students by having their classes in multiplexes .
No, they aren't robbing. Canada is providing them a loophole with which they can get permanent resident status in exchange for tuition fees. Both parties benefit and both know the "students" aren't really interested in the education.

And it's not universities. They don't get accepted anywhere except for community colleges. Waterloo has a well-regarded major university and not single one of these indian pajeet international student. Atleast get your shit right before writing nonsense.

Here's another recent complain from Waterloo (where Conestoga is),
Screenshot_20231110-011552_Reddit.jpg

True, in year 1947 some Indians went to a place and it's a super shit hole now!
Saudi jails are short of space now .

No, they aren't robbing. Canada is providing them a loophole with which they can get permanent resident status in exchange for tuition fees. Both parties benefit and both know the "students" aren't really interested in the education.

And it's not universities. They don't get accepted anywhere except for community colleges. Waterloo has a well-regarded major university and not single one of these indian pajeet international student. Atleast get your shit right before writing nonsense.

Here's another recent complain from Waterloo (where Conestoga is),
View attachment 977462
Canada earns 3 to 4 billion dollars every year from Indian students only , Indian students are shown greener pastures by these universities and colleges with job opportunities , great clips of college campuses are shown with flashy prospectus lure young students of India , when they come to canada then they realise there is no hostel , no mess for food , there are no campus just name of college is attached with some big college .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom