What's new

Brampton Food Banks are BANNING Bharati students from using their services

Lol no, nice try. No other student group behaves like this. Only indians do. You guys just don't have basic ethics.

Pakistani scammers do exist but compared to Indians there are barely any. That's from someone who has actually lived in Canada. Pakistanis there are miniscule compared to Indians & most don't have the mindset for scamming.

Indians on the other hand are known for their scams & fake news. Not surprising considering India also has the most scammers & psychos in the world.

Indian scammers are the reason why so many are coming to Canada in the 1st place. For e.g. they get fake uni documents to show they're here for studying but then start working. And the Indians in immigration just look away. And then they bring in their whole families without proper procedures.

Literally everything turns to shit whenever there's too many of you. Even in USA you guys were getting exposed for your caste system & discriminatory hiring practices.
I don't live in Canada, but short time I was there, that's what I saw.
And getting free money is not through scam, it's just mindset.
I'm not saying students r not doing shitty things, actually even Indians r angry on them lol.
I just told u reason behind thier behavior, no supervision, got full freedom at very young age. And vvery shitty seniors setting wrong examples.

Imagine taking the food is one thing but having the nerve to post up videos celebrating and promoting, and all the students are from India. A disgrace to Indian students who don’t abuse the system.
The authorities should have their visas removed and the ba$tards sent back.
Many of them are wealthy as well.

I'm hearing more and more Canadians talk about how incredibly entitled, rude, and obnoxious these "students" are. Not to mention they've destroyed several reputable colleges. Lot of people angry because now companies are apparently blacklisting certain colleges because their reputation has practically plummeted overnight and they're considered to be diploma mills.

If you want an example, here's an ad from Conestoga College, which is rightly being mocked by Canadians from the city of KW where it is located:
Conestoga
Sheridan
Humber
Mohawk
George Brown

...all these are now diploma mills that nobody takes seriously.

Imagine taking the food is one thing but having the nerve to post up videos celebrating and promoting, and all the students are from India. A disgrace to Indian students who don’t abuse the system.
Pls give more value to your post.

OP is depressed, his changed the name from international students to bharti...

You should pls have a look properly than comments

What they are doing is despicable and should be kicked out for not being able to support themselves. I wonder how many are abusing this service? If it is in thousands then it is definitely a problem. I just googled Indian students population is about 320,000. If few hundred are falling back into poverty then it is not a cause for concern but if it is in thousands then Indian government should take notice.
Canada welcomes these guys because they will do all the dirty jobs at minimum wage and accept high levels of workplace abuse without complaining. Businesses are profiting from this labor.

They also happen to be majority Khalistani young generation which plays out well for Modi since they are exiting the country enmasse permanently, causing a population dynamics issue for the Khalistani in occupied Punjab.

70-90K new Indian students arrive every year, since atleast 2017.

None of them are enrolled in university and employers avoid hiring them for skilled labor.

Like I mentioned earlier, international student is a euphemism for Bharati; they make up an overwhelming majority of the international students in Canada.

Conestoga
Sheridan
Humber
Mohawk
George Brown

...all these are now diploma mills that nobody takes seriously.
Yeah these pajeets completely destroyed the careers of ordinary Canadians going to these colleges. They think because they conned the Canadian government and got to Canada paying a little extra for education, they can waltz through these colleges by cheating and lying. Shameful.

So the multiple videos of Indian students are a lie? There’s a saying ‘don’t polish a poo’. It’s a problem look at it and solve it.
Yes , there probably are students from other nations but in percentage terms and uploading videos we have these guys.

So the multiple videos of Indian students are a lie? There’s a saying ‘don’t polish a poo’. It’s a problem look at it and solve it.
Yes , there probably are students from other nations but in percentage terms and uploading videos we have these guys.
Any Canadian will tell you that the majority of international students here are Bharatis. Literally one of the biggest complaints here is that the government has ignored the principle of diversity when it comes to immigration and just imported a bunch of Bharatis en-masse. The gaslighting the Bharatis do here on PDF on this issue is a joke.

Celebrating this and making into an achievement is poor and frankly embarrassing.
There are literally thousands of Indians in 🇬🇧 - some have sold everything they have just to get here - then realise there ain’t no pot of gold here and are out on the streets - mixture of poor research - poor contingency plans and some middle man twat that’s encouraged them to come offering them a visa with a juicy commission. Both nations governments should shaft these agents. These Indians would be better off back in India and use their savings to prosper coz it ain’t no picnic here at the moment for them.

That article mentions international students, not Pajeets. If you want to know what Pajeets are specifically punished for it's examples like these. Not that Pakistanis don't cause trouble abroad:

Thank you for your honest post.

99 times its always the ones sent via agents. Pakistani students are the same, the ones that earn their place through hard work end up getting scholarships, whilst those sent via agents, hardly attend lectures and end up doing odd-jobs and wasting their opportunities.

This is terrible , to steal food for poor people who legitimately can't afford to have food

While student life is tough but if you took a visa you must have money to pay for tuition and you have your own plan for grocery even as student

If you really hit difficult time it is ok to approach food bank but don't post YouTube celebrating free food

I am speechless

where does the article say that its Indian students abusing the system ? Pakistanis always see India everywhere like a ghost :))

You are combining two unrelated points.

First, this concerns the issue of cards for overseas students. That altered the title with high depression. If you look at his posts, the majority of them are depressing because individuals like to feel better by criticising other parties.

Second, if you google it, you'll find that students in Canada have never recorded videos before. You may find a lot of these videos that were uploaded in the last few years. Indian students continue to study in significant numbers, and they express themselves through their videos.

Do it make you to understand - other overseas students do not face the same issues?

Last edited:
What they are doing is despicable and should be kicked out for not being able to support themselves. I wonder how many are abusing this service? If it is in thousands then it is definitely a problem. I just googled Indian students population is about 320,000. If few hundred are falling back into poverty then it is not a cause for concern but if it is in thousands then Indian government should take notice.

One to many ?

Do it make you to understand - other overseas students do not face the same issues?
Some might do, but it doesn't matter because their numbers aren't significant. With Bharatis though, for WHATEVER REASON, a MASSIVE number decided to leave Vishwaguru shupa pawa and come here on forged documents and try to game every single safety net we have in place - THIS IS WHY FOOD BANKS CRACKED DOWN ON INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom