What's new

Teacher removed US flag from class, encouraged students to pledge to gay pride banner!

You know the first girl,I was watching the video with my speakers turned off and I still felt like she's yelling so much I gotta turn the sound off. Somehow. I remember there used to be a time where women could have a career and be good housewives and mothers at the same time. Now they want a mediocre career,can't cook and don't you dare ask them to cook and they have 2 cats,a dog,they dye their hair blue,green and pink and have 50 tattoos.
a.k.a modern women, the buy a dog/cat and die alone generations of women. not only are they not good wife material they are even worse mothers. boys born under these single mothers thoroughly indoctrinated in feminism will raise children that will either be criminals or next batch of lgbtq+. other than dabbling in made up gender binary pronouns their contribution to society will be in the negative.

that is why the wise are saying to invest in dog/cat food. why not make a profit from their poor choices.

Back
Top Bottom