What's new

Tauheen e adalat, case registered against IK

993350_454451617986729_1006545200_n.jpg

Why Imo jee has gone Rambo on CJ and Fakhro Bhai :lol:

:smitten::ashamed:

Mubaaaaarak ho Musalmaaaaano!!

Sou Motto wali sarkaaaar phir se jaag gai hy.. :rofl:

------------------------

PS: I'm saying this since day one: There is no room for an angel like politician in our corrupt system. No need to play honest or clean, people here love the corrupts. The bad you'll become, the more votes you'll get.. This is not Cricket damned, play dirty if you wanna win.. If IK decided to go all out against ECP and CJ, then why taking oaths and forming govt in KPK?? He should have called for formal protests when we had the iron hot right after election. Its useless now, put your head down and start thinking about delivering in KPK, otherwise consider PTI gone in next elections..

Sad but true, and we PTIans must understand this reality..

I beg to disagree here brother. If IK had called for countrywide protests, the whole country would have gone into an absolute chaos... how, the situation in Tribals/KPK and Army being busy there, the never ending massacre of innocent people in Balochistan, and the situation in Karachi... with the influx from other anti-state elements from other corners and making use of the country wide protests, the country would have literally ended up in a civil war. Instead IK has kept his calm, and made his way into the parliament from where he can change things around the soft way which would certainly take time but has an ever lasting effect.

This happened in the morning and contempt of court happened in the evening. What a sore loser this CJ is.

933920_10151581713806482_542699413_n.jpg

This is why imran khan got contempt notice​

Last edited by a moderator:
Iftikhar ch would be sorry for what he has done... aukat kiya hai is dajjal ki !! :pissed:

yeah,seems like Mr.Khan is sandwiched now,due to his statements,the fact is that nobody has idea that free judiciary will be used as a tool against specific figures,Mr.Musharraf figured it out,because it was used as a tool against him,while Mr.Khan realized when he experienced same situation as of Mr.Musharraf.
As,Mr.Patrios you won't be able to detect the density of water unless you won't jump in it,similarly Mr.Khan realized it when he experienced same situation.

So he should apologize to the nation ... If he did wrong to supporting CJP :P

So he should apologize to the nation ... If he did wrong to supporting CJP :P

:woot: he didn't do wrong Mr.Patrios,he felt what he thought is right at that time,it is in fact his sincerity that he realized the biases of judiciary :rofl:

I beg to disagree here brother. If IK had called for countrywide protests, the whole country would have gone into an absolute chaos... how, the situation in Tribals/KPK and Army being busy there, the never ending massacre of innocent people in Balochistan, and the situation in Karachi... with the influx from other anti-state elements from other corners and making use of the country wide protests, the country would have literally ended up in a civil war. Instead IK has kept his calm, and made his way into the parliament from where he can change things around the soft way which would certainly take time but has an ever lasting effect.

Actually that was my point, I said if IK wanted to go against ECP and CJ then he should have done it right after the elections instead of forming govt in KPK and all that. Now that he has opted to form govt in KPK and move on with election result then its totally wrong to do these kind of things now. Its a make or break situation for PTI so IK must play his cards smartly otherwise entire game will be shattered.

Look at the timing, apart from the point you've made there are a few other things to be noted as well. A few days ago, new love story between PMLn and MQM was broke into big screens and entire country was going gaga about it. A wave was about to be created against both parties but then DI Khan incident happened where Army let the militants go deep into garrison town of DI Khan, go kabooom for hours and then let them leave with 250+ released prisoners and let them reach back to FATA safe and sound. And now IK is charged in contempt of court.. Its all happening and its all happening against PTI..

For PDF warriors who're going to bash sh!t out of me for this post, I don't want to be a weirdo here, but this sh!t happened in Pakistan so many times that we can't just ignore these factors and their timings.. PML-N is surely following PPP's foot steps for deviating public attentions from their incompetence and they are doing it cleverly.. PTI should come up to the task immediately or else bad things are going to happen..

@Leader @nuclearpak @Awesome @Areesh @balixd your input plz..

Iftikhar ch would be sorry for what he has done... aukat kiya hai is dajjal ki !! :pissed:

Mr.Leader,Antichrist is well known for his knowledge of various things,and he will lead his followers towards success(although temporarily,as they will straight ahead thrown to hell fire)so kindly do not insult Antichrist by resembling with Mr.Chaudhry:rofl:

:woot: he didn't do wrong Mr.Patrios,he felt what he thought is right at that time,it is in fact his sincerity that he realized the biases judiciary :rofl:

Tau bhai what am I saying ... He misguided nation at that time due to his immaturity ... If he will apologize to nation what would be harmful to him........

This is why imran khan got contempt notice​

what wrong did he say, he is right to observation.. we all think that ECP and SC are fully involved in executing the deal between pmln and foreign powers to bring nawaz to power.

what wrong did he say, he is right to observation.. we all think that ECP and SC are fully involved in executing the deal between pmln and foreign powers to bring nawaz to power.

exactly he said "tasur ja raha hay" /"impression " not that he is certain of it.because previous practice is supreme court always take notice of important issues so why not it take notice of election rigging.

Back
Top Bottom