What's new

Tauheen e adalat, case registered against IK

yes we heard it on tv...its all over the news:girl_wacko: chief justice ny apna face dekha hy mirror my?:wacko:

how dare he did this to IK? :angry:

chief-justice.jpg

Khamosh Larki - Contempt of court is serious bijness :D

I'm talking about, Focus more on structuring PTI and removing corrupt elements, instead of criticizing "gher zaruri" elements

yes the focus of IK should be on re-structuring PTI, and that is happening parallel to everything. Just few days ago Facti finding committee highlighted the corrupt elements in the party.
Lets see what IK has to say about this, Maafi nama, ,which i believe should be the case or Long March - which I dont support.
And I believe this will be the of Maafi nama, there is no harm in it. IF altaf bhai can do it than so does he

Because he is immature ... Now he should be grown up :P

immature in what way? sorry but what has da BUDDHA and MATURE POLITICIANS of Pak done so far as PM and President?

IK has done 100 times more to what the OLD AND BALD Politicians in Gov are doin....

Very Soon People are going to hate this monkey CJ more then they hated Musharaf .. He is getting way too arrogant & Cheap

And PTI will have to decide that who was right in 2007 either Musharraf or CJ ... If Musharraf was right to taking action against CJP ... Then IK should apologize to the nation that he did wrong to support CJ otherwise he should apologize to CJ on Aug 2 :P

Last edited by a moderator:
And PTI will have to decide that who was right in 2007 either Musharraf or CJ ... If Musharraf was right to taking action against CJP ... Then IK should apologize to the nation that he did wrong to support CJ otherwise he should apologize to CJ on Aug 2 :P

Being a PTI supporter my self .. IK Needs to Apologize for so many things right now .. Specially to those who supported him for a change in system ...

Mubaaaaarak ho Musalmaaaaano!!

Sou Motto wali sarkaaaar phir se jaag gai hy.. :rofl:

------------------------

PS: I'm saying this since day one: There is no room for an angel like politician in our corrupt system. No need to play honest or clean, people here love the corrupts. The bad you'll become, the more votes you'll get.. This is not Cricket damned, play dirty if you wanna win.. If IK decided to go all out against ECP and CJ, then why taking oaths and forming govt in KPK?? He should have called for formal protests when we had the iron hot right after election. Its useless now, put your head down and start thinking about delivering in KPK, otherwise consider PTI gone in next elections..

Sad but true, and we PTIans must understand this reality..

Contempt of court my Sandals!!
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Your sandals won't do Justice to this Chief Justice :D

Don't you know that PML-N is in power now days,they never attack on your face,but mostly they put forward Judiciary. :rofl:

And IK fell right into the trap - he didn't see this coming i guess......don't forget Fakhru G resigning will be on his head too

immature in what way? sorry but what has da BUDDHA and MATURE POLITICIANS of Pak done so far as PM and President?

IK has done 100 times more to what the OLD AND BALD Politicians in Gov are doin....

For example ??????

Back
Top Bottom