What's new

Tauheen e adalat, case registered against IK

Baigani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana. THe issue of presidential elections was politically used by PPP, PTI had nothing to do with the issue and was more active then PPPP in bad mouthing the 'honorable' judges. Like I said Baigani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana :lol:

Congratulations for becoming the 2nd Faisal Raza Abadi for free IK :partay:

Khan sb hamesha se hi istemal hotay chalay aaye hain ... Immaturity tau hai :D
Constant Immature, tabhi tu Biwi bhi nahi sambhali gayi. :D He behaves like a kid considering himself some sort of comic celebrity everytime.

Baigani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana. THe issue of presidential elections was politically used by PPP, PTI had nothing to do with the issue and was more active then PPPP in bad mouthing the 'honorable' judges. Like I said Baigani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana :lol:

Congratulations for becoming the 2nd Faisal Raza Abadi for free IK :partay:

But CJ didn't issue contempt of court notice to Faisal Raza Abidi ... Kahin aisa tau nahi k wo kapray utar deta :unsure:

But CJ didn't issue contempt of court notice to Faisal Raza Abidi ... Kahin aisa tau nahi k wo kapray utar deta :unsure:

FRA was most probably about to get one when his party ditched him, remember how PPP distanced itself from Abadi who was usually found crying afterwards :lol:

FRA is a traitor to PPP, and the CJ won't take action against anti-Bhutto elements....

This kind of statements look good, when you are performing well in other arenas, let's just keep focus on things due to which they get vote for, Then when you have people confidence in you, you can raise voice against injustice

You might want to read what you just write because this seens like yoy are saying" I am poor and dont have money so no justice for me.
Btw its not even 100 days so what are you talking about

FRA was most probably about to get one when his party ditched him, remember how PPP distanced itself from Abadi who was usually found crying afterwards :lol:

I am saying why didn't CJ take sou moto against him in individual capacity ... Kiya kisi party ka ho ga tau action ho ga :sarcastic:

FRA is a traitor to PPP, and the CJ won't take action against anti-Bhutto elements....

Is FRA anti-Bhutto element ... Ye nai baat suni hai :P

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to read what you just write because this seens like yoy are saying" I am poor and dont have money so no justice for me.
Btw its not even 100 days so what are you talking about

I'm talking about, Focus more on structuring PTI and removing corrupt elements, instead of criticizing "gher zaruri" elements

994852_564692686905140_279704123_n.jpg

The Supreme Court need to control their habit of sending contempt notices. As far as I know, Imran Khan has always been very respectful towards the courts and hopefully the charges will be dismissed within the first hearing

yes we heard it on tv...its all over the news:girl_wacko: chief justice ny apna face dekha hy mirror my?:wacko:

how dare he did this to IK? :angry:

Did IK come from heaven ???? :P

The Supreme Court need to control their habit of sending contempt notices. As far as I know, Imran Khan has always been very respectful towards the courts and hopefully the charges will be dismissed within the first hearing

Notice says that it seems that Imran Khan has started a deliberate campaign to scandalize the court and bring judges into hatred ..........

Did IK come from heaven ???? :P

Notice says that it seems that Imran Khan has started a deliberate campaign to scandalize the court and bring judges into hatred ..........

everybudy is afta him these days we all know why:sick:

Back
Top Bottom