What's new

Tauheen e adalat, case registered against IK

I respect you point of view ... But my simple point is as per Urdu phrase: Nadaan Dost se Daana Dushman behtar hai .....
And Noora is Daana Dushman of this nation :P

So do I and my point of view in urdu is:
momin ek hi suragh se baar baar nahi dasa jaaskta...:rofl:

aur suragh mai saanp hota hai,aur yahan saanp Mr.Sarif hain..

Imran Khan and CJP-MLN :D

998206_542476619134674_1371648388_n.jpg

three days ago Imran blames Israel for Shia-Sunni divide

Two days ago Imran refused to be part of drama APC.

one day ago Imran refused to meet American john kerry in us embassy.

and today cheap justice iftikhar ch gives Imran a contempt notice !! :azn:

three days ago Imran blames Israel for Shia-Sunni divide

Two days ago Imran refused to be part of drama APC.

one day ago Imran refused to meet American john kerry in us embassy.

and today cheap justice iftikhar ch gives Imran a contempt notice !! :azn:

You are too naive to be a political worker. PPP leaders have never crossed a line except Abadi, they always remain within the limit. IK has used derogatory terms like 'shameless conduct' for courts and he has no basis for his grievances. Courts are not the clerks to churn out suo motos at the demand of PTI and there was no need for this hoopla at presidential elections where the real issue was with PPP (which also has no moral standing, they did not boycott elections during Musharraf's nomination and today they furious why elections took place a few days earlier).

Its funny you goto any other country in the world and you dont hear word "Supreme court" ever let alone the chief Justice. In this God forsaken country your hear Chief Justice's name more the anything else. Is that Kana running the country now, he is not letting any govt do anything

last night on the dinner table i had a small talk with my father over this, after hearing his views i got dishearted that IK lost the support he had :cray:

but once i hit my friends house, damn it was just like old days, and nope my friends are not bunch of burger boys or college kids but Lawyer, Capt, Network engineer........

so Mr. CJP, be my guest and bring it on

Actually that was my point, I said if IK wanted to go against ECP and CJ then he should have done it right after the elections instead of forming govt in KPK and all that. Now that he has opted to form govt in KPK and move on with election result then its totally wrong to do these kind of things now. Its a make or break situation for PTI so IK must play his cards smartly otherwise entire game will be shattered.

Look at the timing, apart from the point you've made there are a few other things to be noted as well. A few days ago, new love story between PMLn and MQM was broke into big screens and entire country was going gaga about it. A wave was about to be created against both parties but then DI Khan incident happened where Army let the militants go deep into garrison town of DI Khan, go kabooom for hours and then let them leave with 250+ released prisoners and let them reach back to FATA safe and sound. And now IK is charged in contempt of court.. Its all happening and its all happening against PTI..

For PDF warriors who're going to bash sh!t out of me for this post, I don't want to be a weirdo here, but this sh!t happened in Pakistan so many times that we can't just ignore these factors and their timings.. PML-N is surely following PPP's foot steps for deviating public attentions from their incompetence and they are doing it cleverly.. PTI should come up to the task immediately or else bad things are going to happen..

@Leader @nuclearpak @Awesome @Areesh @balixd your input plz..

if you ask my Personal opinion than I would say IK sab go and face the court, Apologize if you have to. End the case there and than.
- Work on your KPK govt, be a strong opposition , keeping giving such statements to keep the pressure on.
- CJ is on his way out, let the dog bark, he will eventually die of his age, dont ruin your tenture.
- talking about PMLN, than the way things are going and Nawaz is handling this I dont see his govt last long enough, unless they drag it out like PPP.

Last edited by a moderator:
1005637_223822287765677_517945429_n.jpg
This shameless hypocrite playboy will be responsible for everything in KPK that this hypocrite/liar blamed Punjab govt. for.. From murders, target killings, corruptions, police, terrorism to health and yes LOAD SHEDDING. let us see how KPK fares against Punjab government. Disgusting playboy leader and his clueless, pathetic, and idiot followers!!

Imran khan has lost all his credibility. He has proven many times how immature he is and what kind of mentality he has. He cant control his emotions. He has also been sued by MQM for defamation. He is a class 1 idiot who talks out of his butt first and than think later.

Baita Contempt notice agaya na to poti nikal jaye gi. Kahin k nahi raho gay tum. Tumhare leader nay in sub cheezon ko bachon ka khel samjha wa hai. Immature leader kay immature supporters.

1014019_609598109073906_1765122919_n.jpg

Imran khan has lost all his credibility. He has proven many times how immature he is and what kind of mentality he has. He cant control his emotions. He has also been sued by MQM for defamation. He is a class 1 idiot who talks out of his butt first and than think later.
@Armstrong Why is you mentioned here :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom