What's new

Tauba Tauba

Modi has given them green signal i wonder whats stopping them

Courage!!

They dont have courage, they are cowards. They make each other fool by chest thumping. But when challenged they run away.

Hahahhaha hahahhaha. Says the man whose Army has always been known for cowardice and has had to resort to proxies.

Bla bla bla, waiting for attack , your PM has given free hand to army, Army says they are waiting for government's direction.

All I see is week cachexic indian soldiers afraid to go on war with Pakistan. All you people are doing is fooling your own public.

Courage!!

They dont have courage, they are cowards. They make each other fool by chest thumping. But when challenged they run away.

Bla bla bla, waiting for attack , your PM has given free hand to army, Army says they are waiting for government's direction.

All I see is week cachexic indian soldiers afraid to go on war with Pakistan. All you people are doing is fooling your own public.
Lol. Free hand doesn't mean a carte blanche to invade. Well, it doesn't mean so in democracies. In military regimes with a puppet PM, things are different. You should know.

Lol. Free hand doesn't mean a carte blanche to invade. Well, it doesn't mean so in democracies. In military regimes with a puppet PM, things are different. You should know.
mou keh fire you guys are fitted with a laucher in your mouth!

Woh tamatar ke liye rote rahe...humne Ketchup gira diya

Back
Top Bottom