What's new

Tata Nano... Whats thew news in Pakistan about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubyjackass

Reaction score
Country
India
Is Tata's nano project unknown in Pakistan?
If it is not, what do you think about it?

nothing but pak people like to use toyota and suzuki kia.we have all countryes cars without india here so sorry for commint but people of pakistan can drive a horse but not an indian made car.:D

I asked about tata nano.
Not what Paksitanis like you use.:wave:

No news about it in Pakistan.

Why would there be any?

I saw reports that it is going to be marketed all over the world.
Fiat is taking up overseas business for nano.
Thats why I thought there might be something.

how many maybachs and rolls get sold in Pakistan? any info regarding it?

Anything Indian is BS for most of these guys here :disagree:

you right Mr.ruby :welcome: its not your falt but most brains made in India think that world i moving with india and without India there is nothing in planet earth.i will say there is no single Indian made car in Pakistan and if in-case some one bring after he see Indian media 15 minutes he will burn his car himself otherwise if he go to road public will burn. so better no loss.we use Mercedes to KIA but not any Indian car.:D

and enjoy this cool song with pakistani cars

Last edited by a moderator:
you right Mr.Rabi its not your falt but most brains made in India think that world i moving with in and without India there is nothing in planet earth.i will say there is no single Indian made car in Pakistan and if in-case some one bring after he see Indian media 15 minutes he will burn his car himself otherwise if he go to road public will burn. so better no loss.we use Mercedes to KIA but not any Indian car.:D

and enjoy this cool song with pakistani cars.TzMtUgBc0Ms[/media] - PaKiStAnI CaRs------My PaKiStAnI PrIDe 08------

Who is Rabi here?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey man understand we never get this scrap and give you $$$$$$$$ for buy more waipens and kill us so be real even you:argh::argh::argh: pakistanis are smart i think .so go ahed your baby cars welcomed in east of you not west.:pakistan:

why not we use small made in pakistan cars?????

these are images of Adam Revo 100% Made in Pakistan Intro

f8f80be40f01101261f7248a317f9a99.jpg

f5bc3a3da4e7f7d702a189e756de2fad.jpg

433741b23685c52e0f82503a13d48975.gif

why we pay you $$$$$$$$ for same thing which we made in pakistan also???????????:pakistan:

you guys looking for praud every were.:lol:

these three baby's we 100% made in Pakistan

3e482d1c3f5bb14191b7a5713d45e1e2.jpg

and there is so many assembling plants of Suzuki Honda Toyota and KIA here

what about the engines inside these vehicles?
Are they made in pakistan too?

yes baby why not you simply serch its 100% mean without engene are you realy think like this ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom