What's new

Tata Nano... Whats thew news in Pakistan about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still it comes near to the KM costs of petrol engines.. How much does petrol cost there????

umm last time i was there it was 60 Rs/liter, it should have gone down now, and also the thing with CNG you can switch between CNG and petrol anytime.

Bro!
The whole Pakistan started using Natrual Gas. Cars,Power Plants, Industry and Houses. Every thing is running on CNG while the natural reservoirs are limited. So the Govt. increased its price to regulate its uses. Yeah its cheaper and the CNG stations are on every road and corner. So the easy availability is another factor. I mostly travel on motorways and my car easily enjoys 120 km/h (the speed limit on motorway is 120km/h)

Wow thats cool, In Delhi you will grow old waiting in queue for your turn to fill CNG. :disagree:

Nano project is still in process

I Filled my CNG tank full in Rs 240 & it gives me 180 KM from Karachi to Hyderabad . I have to refill CNG as soon as i enter in hyderabad .

Dear All,

Just go to the pakistani blog at below given link.

u ' ll be surprised, How Curious abt NANO (proud indian small car NANO) all the pakistanis are !!

thelandofpure.blogspot.com/2008/01/tata-nano-indian-auto-revolution.html

Nano is a car for poor. I dont know what chaos it will create on roads of delhi and mumbai. Traffic is already a big problem here. May be not a very good deal after all.
But as for pakistan they need a good copetition in their auto market. there is not a single good car deserving the price it cost in pakistan.
Indian will benefit it financially and pakistan will benifit for the shear price they get such technology.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom