What's new

Tata Motors' to launch Nano car in Bangladesh

I am considering buying a Lancer EX :azn:

Although, my current Corolla is hell reliable :D

Its a good car, i went to the ranks show room and it was going for 22 lacs last time i was in dhaka.

I will buy tata nano 2012 for my parents.
Now all hype and negative publicity over, tata nano looks good enough to me.

It is even worse than tuktuk.
The fire incident was due to specific fault which has been sorted in 2012 edition. Tata is also fixing all those nano sold before.
I know it is new for you, but many reputed companies had similar incidents.

The tuktuk company (Bajaj) is bringing a tuktuk alternative R60. That is not for personal use though.

1000% import tax should be levied on Hindustani goods so that imports from there plummets. People have been complaining of the trade imbalance with the radical-Hindutva backwater for a long while, here is a quick fix. It is only a matter of implementation. Once implemented, this policy would allow flourishing of domestic Bangladeshi industries and what Bangladesh can not produce domestically, it can source from abroad.

1000% import tax should be levied on Hindustani goods so that imports from there plummets. People have been complaining of the trade imbalance with the radical-Hindutva backwater for a long while, here is a quick fix. It is only a matter of implementation. Once implemented, this policy would allow flourishing of domestic Bangladeshi industries and what Bangladesh can not produce domestically, it can source from abroad.

Bilateral trade reached as high as USD 3.19 billion in 2006, reflecting a growth of 28.5% between 2005 and 2006. China has bolstered its economic aid to Bangladesh to address concerns of trade imbalance; in 2006, Bangladesh's exports to China amounted only about USD 98.8 million.[8] :rofl::rofl:

Bangladesh

Again, the country with the most illiterates proves why it remains backward and susceptible to uncontrollable bursts of feigned laughter on the internet. Do you know what you replied to? Do you know that your reply has no relation to the post you quoted?

Back
Top Bottom