What's new

Tata Motors enters Bangladesh car market

I mentioned in my Previous Post "I USED the SEARCH TERM "CARS IN BANGLADESH on GOOGLE"" & The Result was the Image I Got.......I never said I posted pic from XYZ Site :cry:

Oops many illegal Bangladeshi's are living Indian. Apparently, someone is labeling them as Indian :hitwall:

Why you are so ashamed of your country man and try to label them as x, y or z??? This actually shows the reason why Bnagladeshis find it insulting if any one term them as Indian when even Indians try to deny their own identity. Thanks for validating my point.

LOL the last two pictures aren't Indian Second last is from Pakistan and last one from Indo or Malay :D

I'm Lovin this :chilli:

:wave:

homer_running.jpg

LOL the last two pictures aren't Indian Second last is from Pakistan and last one from Indo or Malay :D

I'm Lovin this :chilli:

I suggested Indian members to Run away from This Thread!!! My Bad:fie: I came back to this Thread!!!!

^^^ You dumb or somethin' ? why u no check the videos posted by your country lad--cloud up here??

I don't understand whats the point of "discussing" this. Firstly, Tata cars is a private company, has nothing to do with Indian government or general Indian public, and secondly they must have done ample background research before deciding to venture into Bangladeshi market. So they don't need random nincompoops on the internet to tell them about how their product will fare in Bangladeshi market.

Mind you again, that its a private company, and it won't be forcing its cars down the throat of Bangladeshi consumers. If the consumers want to buy it, they ll buy it, if they don't well then tough luck to Tata. No consumer will come and ask money from PDF Bangladeshis to buy Tata cars. So no need to get your knickers in a twist, unless of course all the PDF bangladeshis here are reconditioned car mafia agents.

I mean do you guys ever see Indians making a thread and discussing whether anyone in India will buy Bangladeshi made underpants or not?:woot:

Its really silly. I remember the same happened when Airtel went to Bangladesh, PDF Bangladeshis as usual were like :blah: no one will buy Indian and all that jazz, 3 years down the line, Airtel has tripled its subscribers!

So save us all this useless bickering.

Ami Bangla blah blah Hip Hop gayi,blah blah blah ganja khayi

tumblr_m6r18eVZyX1ru90dzo1_250.gif

PS - Is DHHA,Gangnam of Bangladesh :confused:

I don't understand whats the point of "discussing" this.
Shoo away you holy man.Stop derailing the thread :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its really silly. I remember the same happened when Airtel went to Bangladesh, PDF Bangladeshis as usual were like :blah: no one will buy Indian and all that jazz, 3 years down the line, Airtel has tripled its subscribers!

I currently do not know about the total subscriber of Airtel but no one said that it will not be used as it is Indian. Still 30% of it's share is with Warid Telecom and many poor and lower end customers even are not aware of what is the origin of Airtel.

Idune raised Airtel issue as he wanted to proof that Airtel got license without paying the fee. It was the issue and was blaming BAL for it. Most of the articles were related to that.

But Airtel is annoying the customer as it has been alleged that Airtel sends more sms to the customer then bf/gf sends it to his/her partner.

So what will you say about bangladesh.? :azn:

Bangladeshi made RMG product are used by worls's top rated brands. If you go to Europe or North America you will see it in every retail store.

Bangladeshi made RMG product are used by worls's top rated brands. If you go to Europe or North America you will see it in every retail store.

Good to know that but i didn't asked what bangladesh make your countryman blamed india doesn't make quality product i just asked do he think bangladesh is a quality product or not.

Good to know that but i didn't asked what bangladesh make your countryman blamed india doesn't make quality product i just asked do he think bangladesh is a quality product or not.

I would buy a BD product over a Indian product on any given day. Not as a Bangladeshi but as a concerned consumer. ;)

I would buy a BD product over a Indian product on any given day. Not as a Bangladeshi but as a concerned consumer. ;)

lets see the stuff made in india....
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/156495-made-india.html
cars, suvs, motorbikes, heavy machinery, high end electronics, rockets, satellites, attack helicopters,... etc

now lets see the stuff made in bangladesh
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/151670-made-bangladesh.html
fruit juice, apple juice, orange juice, underwear, pickle,etc...

so you see how can we ever compare a BD product and an indian product? they both make different things.

on topic

TATA Concept cars:
104721-41039-Tata-Aria.bmp

Tata_Sedan_elegante.jpg

tata-xover1.jpg

tata-pixel.jpg

TATA Aria Interior (Love it):
2011-Tata-Aria-05.jpg

TATA Aria Engine- Dicor:
Tata_Aria_Engine.jpg

there is complain with the engine to caught fire etc.. yes TATA is good
but if i have to buy a car then i will buy the better ones like the Toyota and Honda for the same price
and TATA is not cheap also

not to be offended but Japan and korea make better car then India and China and many other

Bangladesh will have some of the thing slowly but our population is not big like the India so we dont need it right away

TATA is Indian product Indian pride Cherry car is China product China pride

i dont like any of them but i do respect them

WALTON will make Car in future sorry you are wrong but we are making Aircon Motor Cycle cellphone we assemble Pajero SUV but slowly we are starting

Who the hell drives a jag these days? Its for old people and is almost dead.

Much Younger Buyer than a Mercedes one!

The Entry Level Jaguars, the Crossover and the F-Type is intended for lowering the age. Near to Audi.

there is complain with the engine to caught fire etc.. yes TATA is good
but if i have to buy a car then i will buy the better ones like the Toyota and Honda for the same price
and TATA is not cheap also

not to be offended but Japan and korea make better car then India and China and many other

Apparently Toyotas and Hondas catch fire too. You better stick to bull cart, but then again there is fire risk with that too, bull shyte is known to contain copious amount of inflammable methane.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom