What's new

Tata Motors enters Bangladesh car market

Infact tata did try to build there brand here in the uk, with a dealer network for there small pickup trucks, but the fact they were built in India meant people perceived them in a bad way, rightly or wrongly. The project didn't do we'll, so tata took a more smarter approach, when the jag and land rover brands came on the market they bought them.

This was a very good move, instantly you have great established brands and some of the best designers in the uk plus you have the crucial dealership network. Jaguar engineers and designers are some of the best in the uk, they make great cars, lets see how they do under tata!

Bangladeshis are rich folks they don't drive middle class cars :coffee:

Poor people like us have to drive something like this (god why I no born a Bangladeshi :angry:)

Last edited by a moderator:
How come super rich BD are buying TATA for commercial vehicle??

Actually BD knows that they are not in a condition to buy new cars and hence they buy SECOND HAND car.

You have already seen even a reconditioned car cost 4 times then what average Indians pay to buy brand new cars. So, you just make your guess. I told you earlier people usually do not prefer second hand car but reconditioned car and there are difference between the both. Indian car is out of question as it is considered as junk.

For commercial vehicle people are less concerned about status thats why they buy cheap Indian junk.

Its all about mentality. In India people consider it a shame but BD are taking Pride in buying second hand car. BD deserve to buy SECOND HAND car only.

I gave example earlier of buying a second hand or refurbished iphone or a band new Indian junk mobile. Obviously people will prefer iphone then Indian junk. It depends on taste. People are not miser like Indians in Bangladesh. They prefer to pay little more then buying Indian junk.

Nobody is forcing you to buy it. If your super rich people are happy with second hand cars then let them buy it. TATA will exit the market automatically.

Hmm we will see. Maruti is in the market for a while but it does not have a luck so far.

I guess TATA is trying to change the mentality of BD people by offering them a real world class NEW car.

Maruti has failed miserably so far. Tata will not be different.

A second hand car will remain a second hand car no matter how much polishing is done.

BTW its Maruti SUZUKI. :lol:

An apple iphone will remain so even if it is second hand or refurbished and Indian micromax will remain junk like always which is beyond understanding of someone who is from poverty stricken UP.

And the reason is that BD is a least developed country. Duty free access is because of that status and not because you have some good relations with those countries. We are not in the category of least developed country and hence no duty free access.

Angola has per capita GDP of 6000 usd but it is still so where is India is the open toilet and has more poor then sub saharan africa including hungry and malnourished people.

With just 3 cars per 1000 people........no chance at all.[/QUOTE]

But atleast we are not buying Indian junk like that of miser Indians with only 1 lakh rupee to 5 lakh rupee to increase car holders. Indians are best with such lower end cars which Bangladeshis term as junk.

Jitni bakwaas kar rahe hain yeh Bangladeshi posters.... sabse pehle yehi log gadiyaan book karwane wale hain...yen nahi to inke Abbajaan line main lage ke gadi book kawa rahe honge...

Kaash keboard warriors real world main kuch karne layak hote.

I posted this Earlier..........:rofl: With love for Bangladeshi's :woot:

url

TATA Safari Storme

storme-waterfront-jpg_031739.jpg

TATA Indica Sedan Class

vista.jpg

TATA INDIGO MANZA

295754d1267174320t-tata-indigo-manza-test-drive-review-untitlednew.jpg

Tata-Indigo-Manza-16.JPG

TATA ARIA

tata-aria-front-angle-low-view-047.jpg

Tata_Aria_Live_Big_1.jpg

I mentioned in my Previous Post "I USED the SEARCH TERM "CARS IN BANGLADESH on GOOGLE"" & The Result was the Image I Got.......I never said I posted pic from XYZ Site :cry:

Oops many illegal Bangladeshi's are living Indian. Apparently, someone is labeling them as Indian :hitwall:

Oh man Bangladeshis did master the art of hyperbole.

Back
Top Bottom