What's new

Tata Motors enters Bangladesh car market

TATA. :lol: Seriously tata/fata/mata or maruti murir tins wont work with BD customers.

2/3 commercial vehicle in BD sold by this tata/fata/mata and BDian want it any way.

We have a corolla bought in 2006 with 12 lacs & its resale value today would be easily 12-14 lacs. DO Tata fatas have that?

:

images

How the hell on earth any one can bought a used car (that also used by jamati for almost 6 years) for more price.

2006 --- used second hand car --- price 12 lacs

2012 --- same used third hand car -- price 14 lacs

God kill me now

The european nano and the junk tata sells to indians are different. The european version costs more.

I dojt hate india or indians, its just indian cars are garbage, the shock absorbers and the suspensions will make a car jorney in an Indian car feel like you are riding on a tuktuk. In fact indian cars are glorified tuk tuks with foreign engines.

Nano base version was tested.......

Your most advanced process??
tumblr_mcge1kobbB1rvryyxo4_500.jpg

Indian cars just does not goes with status and taste of the BD consumers. Buying a Indian cars means like buying a bull cart in Bangladesh. Peoople cant think of Indian automobiles other than pulling stuffs here and there.

lol@ BD consumers....
your vehicle penetration is 3 in 1000

It's not only cars, everything made in India is poor stuff. Indians just cannot make a quality stuff. Probably their mentality.

India also made super poor Bangladesh........:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Angola has per capita GDP of 6000 usd but it is still so where is India is the open toilet and has more poor then sub saharan africa including hungry and malnourished people.

Duper rich BDs Dhaka Airport.......:rofl:
dhaka-airport.jpg

How the hell on earth any one can bought a used car (that also used by jamati for almost 6 years) for more price.

2006 --- used second hand car --- price 12 lacs

2012 --- same used third hand car -- price 14 lacs

God kill me now

Yeah, He should kill you right now.

Before the recent fiscal budget, the Government of Bangladesh significantly increased duties on Japanese cars. Before that, a 2006 Corolla would cost 13 lacs (I bought one myself back then). After that budget review, it'd be at least 18 lacs for the same car.
<i>Pay more for cars </i>

Another reason is due to the value depreciation of the Taka currency. So that significantly raises the price of imports.

Hence, the increased price.

So if someone bought a Corolla back in 2007 for 13 lacs, and wants to sell it for the same price right now, it is a decent buy compared to buying a new one for 20 lacs. And even a profit for the seller.

Here's an example:
Toyota X-Corolla 1500 cc | Tk. 13,50,000

And here's the price of a new one:
TOYOTA COROLLA G PKG 2006 SILVER | Tk. 20,80,000

So don't blame the commentator. Blame the government's unrealistic economic policies.

Yeah, He should kill you right now.

Before the recent fiscal budget, the Government of Bangladesh significantly increased duties on Japanese cars. Before that, a 2006 Corolla would cost 13 lacs (I bought one myself back then). After that budget review, it'd be at least 18 lacs for the same car.
<i>Pay more for cars </i>

Another reason is due to the value depreciation of the Taka currency. So that significantly raises the price of imports.

Hence, the increased price.

So if someone bought a Corolla back in 2007 for 13 lacs, and wants to sell it for the same price right now, it is a decent buy compared to buying a new one for 20 lacs. And even a profit for the seller.

Here's an example:
Toyota X-Corolla 1500 cc | Tk. 13,50,000

And here's the price of a new one:
TOYOTA COROLLA G PKG 2006 SILVER | Tk. 20,80,000

lets leave every thing behind I am not economist ... how can you bought 9-10 year old car ??? but not a new one ????

lets leave every thing behind I am not economist ... how can you bought 9-10 year old car ??? but not a new one ????

because tata's reliability is not known yet so its natural that people will be reluctant to buy it, and i would also prefer a corolla. as long as they can make good cars, it will be known to the people and hopefully one day, they will claim a good proportion of the market

because tata's reliability is not known yet so its natural that people will be reluctant to buy it, and i would also prefer a corolla. as long as they can make good cars, it will be known to the people and hopefully one day, they will claim a good proportion of the market
Thats a very valid point. Tatas are not known for their quality in passenger car segment.

Even I prefer Maruti over TATA any day ....

but if comes to second hand or new one my choice always will be new

Back
Top Bottom