What's new

Tata Motors enters Bangladesh car market

Remove the pics, stop insulting poor people. We have plenty of them.

I find such replies frustrating. As a general rule i never use the phrases "bangladeshi pole vaulters" because i know these are not people on an agenda to "islami-mama-size" India or to do anything nefarious against our state.

Its just poor people looking to survive on BOTH sides of the border. Just because its our nation's moment to shine, it doesn't mean we get to spit down on people with lesser means.

They dont need our pity either. They way they hang on and fight to survive, inspires me.

India has the potential to bring positive change to the entire region barring Pakistan. We shouldn't waste it with silly delusions of grandeur.

^dammit cant thank you twice
salute.gif
Gif-of-Joker-Clapping-the-dark-knight-12559610-150-150.gif

I find such replies frustrating. As a general rule i never use the phrases "bangladeshi pole vaulters" because i know these are not people on an agenda to "islami-mama-size" India or to do anything nefarious against our state.

Its just poor people looking to survive on BOTH sides of the border. Just because its our nation's moment to shine, it doesn't mean we get to spit down on people with lesser means.

They dont need our pity either. They way they hang on and fight to survive, inspires me.

India has the potential to bring positive change to the entire region barring Pakistan. We shouldn't waste it with silly delusions of grandeur.

This is the kind of attitude that brings respect to a country :)

:rofl: Indians are inviting to more humiliate them with reality of India.

Dont make me post the Reality of Bangladesh...
Last time I posted a pic of Dhaka Airport (Your only international Airport)which looked so dirty like a toilet block......
Thats the qualty of service your 'upper middle class' gets...
So you can expect Quality of life for common people.......

Do you guys really think that you are a super rich country??

As I said our vehicles work in Australia,Italy,UK,spain and Norway.....

Mech ... if you are so sympathetic about the pole vaulters then invite all of them in your house and feed them. Don't put that burden on Indians. Come to NE and see what we are facing here. Its easy to sit in front of your PC and give lectures. The ground realities are entirely different.

We dont want to become another Kashmiri Pandits ... a refugee in our own country. Where were you when Kashmiris and Bodos were threatened in their own land. It all happened because of people like you who thought ... forget about them ... its not going t happen to me. But trust me it will soon come to you too no matter where in India you belong from. That day i will ask you about this survival and inspiration shyt.

Mech ... if you are so sympathetic about the pole vaulters then invite all of them in your house and feed them. Don't put that burden on Indians. Come to NE and see what we are facing here. Its easy to sit in front of your PC and give lectures. The ground realities are entirely different.

We dont want to become another Kashmiri Pandits ... a refugee in our own country. Where were you when Kashmiris and Bodos were threatened in their own land. It all happened because of people like you who thought ... forget about them ... its not going t happen to me. But trust me it will soon come to you too no matter where in India you belong from. That day i will ask you about this survival and inspiration shyt.

There are a billion of us. We are certainly not in ANY danger of "extinction"....even if you consider each sub group as individual cases.

I am from kerala. Funny thing about kerala is that we dont have native keralites available for domestic labour. Even if they are available, you have to pay their severance package, deal with their respective parties/labour union, pension plans......etc.

So most malayali households and local builders hire "outsiders".

We get all sorts of people here. From west Bengal, Bangladesh, Arunachal, Manipur, Assam, Nepal, Bhutan, Bihar etc . Without exception, they are all hard workers. A day's labour gets them approximately 400-500 rupees.

They save every penny so their families back home can nurture hopes for a better future. They dont spend it on clothes, booze or any other "luxuries"........they dont participate in extremism or wage "Islamic jehad"....or "ethnic cleansing". Its just a desperate fight for survival.

The only difference between them is racial but beyond that they are essentially the same.....with the same goal.

Something better.

The only negative aspect of this, is the small resurgence of child labour in kerala. The state bans child labour and anyone underage gets sent to a special home until they come of age. During this stage, they are educated and given vocational training.

Hopefully, with the new policies and a few activists, we can nip it out at the bud.

Mud slinging these people in this forum will not solve our problem of illegal migration and occupancy of our lands. For that effort should be made to fence these borders which India is already doing.

Another thing India Govt. is doing is giving the land rights to Bodos so that their home land belongs to them and no body will buy it in future.

Back
Top Bottom