What's new

Tariq Masood, Muneeb Ur Rehamn at Pakistan Navy Ship Tipu Sultan

Umm dude, did you even read my comment, the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) was not allowed to divorce his wives after "Ayat e Tatheer" get it? Why do you need stuff to be repeated for you.
You have given nothing from the Quran, and yes if the Muslims are going against the Quran, then be it 1400 or 2000 years, they are wrong.
Ulemas are already stupid
No Muslims are not going against the Quran they are doing exactly what Quran has allowed if you can't understand the ayats and your understanding is wrong than it's your fault not of Muslims and Ulemas

No Muslims are not going against the Quran they are doing exactly what Quran has allowed if you can't understand the ayats and your understanding is wrong than it's your fault not of Muslims and Ulemas
The Ayat is pretty clear, but you choose to close your eyes to it

see that is the kind of attitude which nullifies your right to a second marriage
when you are already insulting and being insensitive to your first wife, you will never be able to do Justice
and If you cannot do Justice, then you cannot indulge in Polygamy

you still ignored the Ayat I posted
IT IS A DIFFERENT AYAT FROM THE ONE YOU ARE CLINGING TO
YOU ARE CONTINOUSLY POSTING ARTICLES
AND THE IDIOTS WHO ARE THE AUTHORS OF THOSE ARTICLES ARE IGNORING THAT AYAT ON PURPOSE
WHY, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SUIT THEM
THE AYAT I AM POSTING, DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY TYPE OF INTERPRETATION, IT IS CLEAR AS DAY

ANSWER THIS AYAT

“You will not be able to treat all women equally even if you wish to do so.” 4:129
And for GOD sake did you even read that ayat which you are misquoting over and over again I am just stunned How big you were lying lady open your eyes and go read the ayat first. ALLAH in that ayat is not addressing the person who has only one wife he even in that ayat is addressing those persons who have more than one wives. If ALLAH had prohibited more than one wife he would have not bothered to address the person with more than one wife. Next time for GOD sake go read the ayat first

771.jpg

772.jpg

773.jpg

774.jpg

@Jf Thunder please next time before starting the debate go read the ayat again. The ayat in it self is addressing those who have more than one wife and asking them to maintain justice between them and not that you completely ignore one wife. Even if a person loves one wife more than others he has to keep it balance and maintain equal time with them and spend equal time.

The Ayat is pretty clear, but you choose to close your eyes to it
Yes ayat is pretty clear and read what I have said above I just read the ayat and jut realized How perfectly the the ayat of deaf and dumb and blind applies on you

your right to a second marriage
when you are already insulting and being insensitive to your first wife, you will never be able to do Justice
and If you cannot do Justice, then you cannot indulge in Polygamy
Not true.

Where did I insult women?

And for GOD sake did you even read that ayat which you are misquoting over and over again I am just stunned How big you were lying lady open your eyes and go read the ayat first. ALLAH in that ayat is not addressing the person who has only one wife he even in that ayat is addressing those persons who have more than one wives. If ALLAH had prohibited more than one wife he would have not bothered to address the person with more than one wife. Next time for GOD sake go read the ayat first

771.jpg

772.jpg

773.jpg

774.jpg

@Jf Thunder please next time before starting the debate go read the ayat again. The ayat in it self is addressing those who have more than one wife and asking them to maintain justice between them and not that you completely ignore one wife. Even if a person loves one wife more than others he has to keep it balance and maintain equal time with them and spend equal time.

Yes ayat is pretty clear and read what I have said above I just read the ayat and jut realized How perfectly the the ayat of deaf and dumb and blind applies on you
Perhaps you should conclude that being a feminist and Muslim is perhaps contradictory. His will is Supreme. Who are we mortals to decide that?

you said that "women should just accept it" or words to that effect
forcing something unjustified into someone's throat is considered an insult
I am not forcing.

Just saying what Allah has commanded us to do.
We can't pick and choose. Other option is apostasy. Some unfortunate souls do leave Islam and become atheists, Hindus, Christian etc. But they will have to answer.

I am not forcing.

Just saying what Allah has commanded us to do.
We can't pick and choose. Other option is apostasy. Some unfortunate souls do leave Islam and become atheists, Hindus, Christian etc. But they will have to answer.
Allah did not command you to force a second marriage down the throat of your first wife

Allah did not command you to force a second marriage down the throat of your first wife
Not force. True.

But if the first wife is barren or something...she should accept the decision of the husband. This is a command. Such cases are justified then. Is it not?

Unfortunately many fail to understand this and leave Islam. Don't walk down that lane. There is no coming back, but hellfire.

Not force. True.

But if the first wife is barren or something...she should accept the decision of the husband. This is a command. Such cases are justified then. Is it not?

Unfortunately many fail to understand this and leave Islam. Don't walk down that lane. There is no coming back, but hellfire.
it is not a command, where in the Quran is that being said in a commanding tone?
Reverse question, what if the Husband is barren, she can get a divorce, right?
The same can be done, divorce her, instead of putting her through mental torture

it is not a command, where in the Quran is that being said in a commanding tone?
Reverse question, what if the Husband is barren, she can get a divorce, right?
The same can be done, divorce her, instead of putting her through mental torture
With legal help certainly.
Divorce is a difficult choice. The women usually depend on the husband financially. Plus she would earn disrepute and children will not have a father.
Plus polyandry is not allowed in Islam. Only polygamy is.

With legal help certainly.
Divorce is a difficult choice. The women usually depend on the husband financially. Plus she would earn disrepute and children will not have a father.
Plus polyandry is not allowed in Islam. Only polygamy is.
Legal help for what?
The women of today, depend on no one
what children? if she or he was barren? you contradict yourself

Legal help for divorce.
They do.
If either is barren.
No.
ok
only those from backward areas do, that is why every woman should be educated
I thunk you didnt get my post, you said the children will loose their father, if one of the parents will be barren, there won't be any children to start with.

ok
only those from backward areas do, that is why every woman should be educated
I thunk you didnt get my post, you said the children will loose their father, if one of the parents will be barren, there won't be any children to start with.
Ok.
Yes the wife can also sue for divorce. If justified she will get it.

Back
Top Bottom