What's new

Tariq Masood, Muneeb Ur Rehamn at Pakistan Navy Ship Tipu Sultan

And How do you know they are fake and not real Ulma e Haq. Because they don't tell you the religion which you want to hear or let say your nafs wants ???
Zarvan its true that majority of ULEMA or not Ullema at all. they learn Deen as we learn Sciences etc to make a good living. However Jamia Rasheedia still regarded as one of the best Religious Institute yet majority of its Students, though being wel educated, practice used Alim for wordly benefits. It is very hard to find a genuine Alem who does not use religion for worldly gain. Our Love for Our religion have been consistently exploited by such Alems and we done with it. We love Islam, its values, the poeple associated with Islam but these Ullema.. they are needed to be f*** hard!

Zarvan its true that majority of ULEMA or not Ullema at all. they learn Deen as we learn Sciences etc to make a good living. However Jamia Rasheedia still regarded as one of the best Religious Institute yet majority of its Students, though being wel educated, practice used Alim for wordly benefits. It is very hard to find a genuine Alem who does not use religion for worldly gain. Our Love for Our religion have been consistently exploited by such Alems and we done with it. We love Islam, its values, the poeple associated with Islam but these Ullema.. they are needed to be f*** hard!
Actually these jamias and madrissahs have turned into Muslim version of synagogues and temples.

Before the colonial forces completely took over the key Muslim countries, these same very Madrassas used to offer knowledge wrt medical, engineering and accounts apart from religion. A Madrassas student had to adopt a profession to earn his bread and butter .
not completely at par with the contemporary western institutions though ---------.
While preaching religion was a private matter.

Now like every other subdued nation in the history, Madrassas managers too refused to cling on to change and refused to have their share of fruits of Renaissance . Ego issues!

Consequentially things fell apart, govt Jobs and benefits was reserved for the ones having an Anglo-Saxon schooling - - - - - -. now as the conquered folks do also have families to feed the bulk gave in - - - - - -.

The difference of opinion within the Muslims grew so vide that the cultural unity shooked to its core - - - - - What dawned as a difference of opinion on semantics gradually turned out to be a catalyst in pitching these two newly born segments of society against each other.

So yeah these madrasah graduates have become to us what priests and rabbis are to Christians and jews.

Besides, to repell the existent threat of religious militancy, which has by far proved to be the lethal one on the planet, close down all Madrassas to mainstream the national psyche by implementing one curriculum scheme for all kids.

P. S: to neomuslims one can anytime opt for a PhD in Islam as madrasah means the same as a university in English

I don't follow Ulema but I also don't go after them because majority thing they say is according to Quran and Sunnah. I have seen those jahils commenting against Ulemas who never have bothered to read Quran with Translation or Tafseer or Hadith and have the audacity to talk bullcrap against those who have studied these for their entire lives

Actually these jamias and madrissahs have turned into Muslim version of synagogues and temples.

Before the colonial forces completely took over the key Muslim countries, these same very Madrassas used to offer knowledge wrt medical, engineering and accounts apart from religion. A Madrassas student had to adopt a profession to earn his bread and butter .
not completely at par with the contemporary western institutions though ---------.
While preaching religion was a private matter.

Now like every other subdued nation in the history, Madrassas managers too refused to cling on to change and refused to have their share of fruits of Renaissance . Ego issues!

Consequentially things fell apart, govt Jobs and benefits was reserved for the ones having an Anglo-Saxon schooling - - - - - -. now as the conquered folks do also have families to feed the bulk gave in - - - - - -.

The difference of opinion within the Muslims grew so vide that the cultural unity shooked to its core - - - - - What dawned as a difference of opinion on semantics gradually turned out to be a catalyst in pitching these two newly born segments of society against each other.

So yeah these madrasah graduates have become to us what priests and rabbis are to Christians and jews.

Besides, to repell the existent threat of religious militancy, which has by far proved to be the lethal one on the planet, close down all Madrassas to mainstream the national psyche by implementing one curriculum scheme for all kids.

P. S: to neomuslims one can anytime opt for a PhD in Islam as madrasah means the same as a university in English

Again you can't proof any of their statement not according to Quran and Sunnah. And most jobs are not given because you never bothered to care about them Mr. I am in Government Job and I can assure only 12th grade education is needed for most Government jobs all other education is bull crap. If you had used brain and accepted their degree long ago you can have brought thousands in Government Job. Don't blame them blame your dumb egoistic corrupt idiots ruling you who you vote for. And next time when you want me to against Molana bring his statements which are not in accordance with Quran and Sunnah if can't than don't bother to waste my time

Again you can't proof any of their statement not according to Quran and Sunnah. And most jobs are not given because you never bothered to care about them Mr. I am in Government Job and I can assure only 12th grade education is needed for most Government jobs all other education is bull crap. If you had used brain and accepted their degree long ago you can have brought thousands in Government Job. Don't blame them blame your dumb egoistic corrupt idiots ruling you who you vote for. And next time when you want me to against Molana bring his statements which are not in accordance with Quran and Sunnah if can't than don't bother to waste my time
Hi, zarvan go get an idea of the context first.

Hi, zarvan go get an idea of the context first.
I know the context Janab. And next time ask an engineer to be Doctor also and also also an Doctor to be economist also and than other things. Janab What you need to is 12th standard ed education should be same and after that Madrassa education should start. Madrassas already have started doing with Matric now time to take it to 12 standard

Bhai so 80 saal kay burhe logon kay peche kyon par gaye ho

Kia masla hai
So Ya 80? Ambiguous declarations could lead to a permanent ban on contesting for a public office

I know the context Janab. And next time ask an engineer to be Doctor also and also also an Doctor to be economist also and than other things. Janab What you need to is 12th standard ed education should be same and after that Madrassa education should start. Madrassas already have started doing with Matric now time to take it to 12 standard

Forgive me that I've sinned :(

Yeh log muhabbat k tersay hoay hain. Zamany bher ki lanat malamat sunny k bad jab koi insy piar se hath bhi milata hai tu daikhain kaisy khush hojatay hain.
Jo log bay gharz deen ki khidmat kerrahay hain, unko ser ankhon per bithana chahiay.
I salute Naval chief of Pakistan. This is indeed an act of great importance.

Smart initiative and was need of time.
And judging from sermon, it looks like the purpose which Pakistan Navy was looking to achieve is well achieved.
Hopefully both PAF and PA will conduct similar visits. There is dire need of removing some confusions and 'winning' hearts of some important people.

And How do you know they are fake and not real Ulma e Haq. Because they don't tell you the religion which you want to hear or let say your nafs wants ???
apparently my nafs in under my own control
the only religion they preach is of marrying four wives and other strange concepts

apparently my nafs in under my own control
the only religion they preach is of marrying four wives and other strange concepts
Marrying 4 wives is part of Islam and ALLAH has given permission, and you just proved my point you have no proof against them you just want them to teach Islam which suits you sorry to tell you but not going to happen

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom