What's new

Tariq Masood, Muneeb Ur Rehamn at Pakistan Navy Ship Tipu Sultan

it is not a command, where in the Quran is that being said in a commanding tone?
Reverse question, what if the Husband is barren, she can get a divorce, right?
The same can be done, divorce her, instead of putting her through mental torture
It's allowed and if a man wants he can marry two or three or four. Point he has to give them equal time and spend equal money on them. If a person can do it he is totally allowed

Ok.
Yes the wife can also sue for divorce. If justified she will get it.
Wife doesn't have to be barren for a man to do 2nd marriage or third or 4th

And for GOD sake did you even read that ayat which you are misquoting over and over again I am just stunned How big you were lying lady open your eyes and go read the ayat first. ALLAH in that ayat is not addressing the person who has only one wife he even in that ayat is addressing those persons who have more than one wives. If ALLAH had prohibited more than one wife he would have not bothered to address the person with more than one wife. Next time for GOD sake go read the ayat first

771.jpg

772.jpg

773.jpg

774.jpg

@Jf Thunder please next time before starting the debate go read the ayat again. The ayat in it self is addressing those who have more than one wife and asking them to maintain justice between them and not that you completely ignore one wife. Even if a person loves one wife more than others he has to keep it balance and maintain equal time with them and spend equal time.

Yes ayat is pretty clear and read what I have said above I just read the ayat and jut realized How perfectly the the ayat of deaf and dumb and blind applies on you
look boy, posting an entire pages of the Quran in Arabic + Urdu + Tafseer will not get you anywhere
stick to the topic, and discuss the relevant ayat you are rejecting, just for your refrences, I will post Ayats close to the one under discussion, so that maybe you might get hadayat:

And they request from you, [O Muhammad], a [legal] ruling concerning women. Say, " Allah gives you a ruling about them and [about] what has been recited to you in the Book concerning the orphan girls to whom you do not give what is decreed for them - and [yet] you desire to marry them - and concerning the oppressed among children and that you maintain for orphans [their rights] in justice." And whatever you do of good - indeed, Allah is ever Knowing of it.
And if a woman fears from her husband contempt or evasion, there is no sin upon them if they make terms of settlement between them - and settlement is best. And present in [human] souls is stinginess. But if you do good and fear Allah - then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.
And you will never be able to be equal [in feeling] between wives, even if you should strive [to do so]. So do not incline completely [toward one] and leave another hanging. And if you amend [your affairs] and fear Allah - then indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.
But if they separate [by divorce], Allah will enrich each [of them] from His abundance. And ever is Allah Encompassing and Wise.
(Nisa, 127-130)

Here you can clearly read that Allah has said, that a man will never be able to be just with his wives,
And Allah has even put a warning in the end for people like you, who choose to reject the Quran
and in the end Allah says, that if the above happens, then divorce is a final option, and that there is no harm in divorce, and that Allah shall provide for both people after divorce.

look boy, posting an entire pages of the Quran in Arabic + Urdu + Tafseer will not get you anywhere
stick to the topic, and discuss the relevant ayat you are rejecting, just for your refrences, I will post Ayats close to the one under discussion, so that maybe you might get hadayat:

And they request from you, [O Muhammad], a [legal] ruling concerning women. Say, " Allah gives you a ruling about them and [about] what has been recited to you in the Book concerning the orphan girls to whom you do not give what is decreed for them - and [yet] you desire to marry them - and concerning the oppressed among children and that you maintain for orphans [their rights] in justice." And whatever you do of good - indeed, Allah is ever Knowing of it.
And if a woman fears from her husband contempt or evasion, there is no sin upon them if they make terms of settlement between them - and settlement is best. And present in [human] souls is stinginess. But if you do good and fear Allah - then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.
And you will never be able to be equal [in feeling] between wives, even if you should strive [to do so]. So do not incline completely [toward one] and leave another hanging. And if you amend [your affairs] and fear Allah - then indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.
But if they separate [by divorce], Allah will enrich each [of them] from His abundance. And ever is Allah Encompassing and Wise.
(Nisa, 127-130)

Here you can clearly read that Allah has said, that a man will never be able to be just with his wives,
And Allah has even put a warning in the end for people like you, who choose to reject the Quran
and in the end Allah says, that if the above happens, then divorce is a final option, and that there is no harm in divorce, and that Allah shall provide for both people after divorce.

Stop lying about ayats I already have busted you and the ayat you were misquoting ALLAH never mentioned Talaq in that. ALLAH just told that told tilt towards one wife and ignore other even if you love that wife more give equal time and money to all your wives. The ayat itself addresses those men who have more than one wife and no where ALLAH suggests Talaq as an option

Stop lying about ayats I already have busted you and the ayat you were misquoting ALLAH never mentioned Talaq in that. ALLAH just told that told tilt towards one wife and ignore other even if you love that wife more give equal time and money to all your wives. The ayat itself addresses those men who have more than one wife and no where ALLAH suggests Talaq as an option
so wait, Talaq is now allowed in Islam?
are you even reading the Ayats I am posting

oh wait, you are calling the Quran fake?

so wait, Talaq is now allowed in Islam?
are you even reading the Ayats I am posting

oh wait, you are calling the Quran fake?
Yes talaq is allowed in Islam and no one can call Quran fake I just proved and busted How you were misquoting the ayat and without contest. Misquoting the ayat and telling it without context is just like lying. I when read the complete ayat which you were quoting to some how suggest that polygamy is banned Islam just shocked me that it's totally opposite thing that was being said in that ayat and How you had guts to misquote it. That ayat was addressing people who have more than one wife to do justice between them by spending equal time and money on them. And you started misquoting the ayat and use it somehow justify your claim that polygamy is banned in Islam. So next time please don't make miserable attempts to misquote the ayat. Other wise I would love to bust your bubble and tell what really Quran was saying

Yes talaq is allowed in Islam and no one can call Quran fake I just proved and busted How you were misquoting the ayat and without contest. Misquoting the ayat and telling it without context is just like lying. I when read the complete ayat which you were quoting to some how suggest that polygamy is banned Islam just shocked me that it's totally opposite thing that was being said in that ayat and How you had guts to misquote it. That ayat was addressing people who have more than one wife to do justice between them by spending equal time and money on them. And you started misquoting the ayat and use it somehow justify your claim that polygamy is banned in Islam. So next time please don't make miserable attempts to misquote the ayat. Other wise I would love to bust your bubble and tell what really Quran was saying
When I posted the Ayat above, I posted 2 Ayats above and 2 Below it
nowhere are they agreeing with your point
your busted my bubble in nothing
you are simply vcosing your eyes to the truth
by posting pages after pages of Ayats in Urdu+Arabic+Tafseer, you were trying to make a useless point, which failed miserably
why dont you just grab the English translations of the Ayat, and then explain them to me? so that I may understand

Now wait for more 1965 type of stories to come forward..

When I posted the Ayat above, I posted 2 Ayats above and 2 Below it
nowhere are they agreeing with your point
your busted my bubble in nothing
you are simply vcosing your eyes to the truth
by posting pages after pages of Ayats in Urdu+Arabic+Tafseer, you were trying to make a useless point, which failed miserably
why dont you just grab the English translations of the Ayat, and then explain them to me? so that I may understand
They are clearly saying what I was saying to you lady. Those ayats are addressing those who have more than one wife. That automatically proves your theory wrong that polygamy is banned. Secondly those ayats don't tell man to divorce their wives and keep one what they tell is those who have more than one wife or those who get married more than once need to do justice between their wives. Janab now if you still want to keep lying about ayats and misquote them your choice but those ayats are crystal clear. And polygamy is totally allowed in Islam and Sahabas and Muslims for past 1400 years have done it. By the way also bother to read the Tafseer Ibn Kaseer I posted which explains the entire ayat.

وَلَنۡ تَسۡتَطِيۡعُوۡۤا اَنۡ تَعۡدِلُوۡا بَيۡنَ النِّسَآءِ وَلَوۡ حَرَصۡتُمۡ فَلَا تَمِيۡلُوۡا كُلَّ الۡمَيۡلِ فَتَذَرُوۡهَا كَالۡمُعَلَّقَةِ ؕ وَاِنۡ تُصۡلِحُوۡا وَتَتَّقُوۡا فَاِنَّ اللّٰهَ كَانَ غَفُوۡرًا رَّحِيۡمًا‏ 

(4:129) You will not be able to treat your wives with absolute justice not even when you keenly desire to do so. (It suffices in order to follow the Law of Allah that) you incline not wholly to one, leaving the other in suspense.161 If you act rightly and remain God-fearing, surely Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate.162

161. This means that it is not possible for a man to accord complete equality of treatment to two or more wives under all circumstances and in all respects. It is possible that one is ugly, the other beautiful; one is old, the other young; one is permanently sick, the other healthy; one is irritable, the other good-tempered. These and other differences are likely to make a person less attracted to one and more to the other. In such circumstances, the Law does not demand that one should necessarily maintain absolute equality between the wives in respect of love, emotional attachment and sexual relationship. What it does demand is that if a husband does not repudiate the marriage despite aversion for his wife, either because of his own desire or out of consideration for the desire of his wife, he should at least maintain a good relationship short of which his wife begins to feel as if she is without a husband. In such circumstances, while it is natural that a person should prefer one wife to the other, this should not go to the extent that the woman remains, as it were, in a state of suspension, as if she were without a husband at all.

Some people point out that in this verse the Qur'an in one breath stipulates justice as the necessary condition for plurality of wives and in the other breath declares it to be impossible. On this ground they conclude that the Qur'an has itself revoked the permission to marry more than one wife. There is, however, absolutely no justification for such an inference. Such an inference would have been justified had the Qur'an merely said that 'You will not be able to treat your wives with (absolute) justice.' But this statement has been followed by the directive: ' ... do not allow yourselves to incline wholly to one, leaving the other in suspense.' This leaves no grounds at all for the blind followers of Christian Europe to force an interpretation of their liking on the verse.

162. If a man does not deliberately inflict any wrong and tries earnestly to be just in his dealings God will pardon whatever minor shortcomings take place.

it is not a command, where in the Quran is that being said in a commanding tone?
Reverse question, what if the Husband is barren, she can get a divorce, right?
The same can be done, divorce her, instead of putting her through mental torture
Rather if the first wife does not agree with her husband taking a second, she could divorce him, no?

Tafseer Surah an-Nisa ayah 129 and 130
December 7, 2012Verse By Verse Quran Study Circle

In the previous ayah we learned that if the intention is to continue living with one’s wife then it is necessary to live with her amicably, fulfilling all rights due to her in the recognized manner. For anyone who finds himself incapable of doing so, it is proper to release her from the bond of marriage in a decent way. Now, if the woman too is willing to be released, the situation is open and clear as the parting of ways will come about in a pleasant manner.

وَلَن تَسْتَطِيعُواْ أَن تَعْدِلُواْ بَيْنَ النِّسَآءِ وَلَوْ حَرَصْتُمْ
“And you will never be able to deal justly between the women even if you desire to…”

It means that one will never be able to be perfectly just between wives in every respect. Even when one divides the nights justly between wives, there will still be various degrees concerning love, desire and intimacy, as Ibn Abbas, Ubaydah As-Salmani, Mujahid, Al-Hasan Al-Basri and Ad-Dahhak bin Muzahim stated.

Imam Ahmad and the collectors of the Sunan recorded that Aisha radhiAllahu anha said, “The Messenger of Allah used to treat his wives equally and proclaim,

اللَّهُمَّ هَذَا قَسْمِي فِيمَا أَمْلِكُ، فَلَا تَلُمْنِي فِيمَا تَمْلِكُ وَلَا أَمْلِك
“O Allah! This is my division in what I own, so do not blame me for what You own and I do not own” referring to his heart. This was the wording that Abu Dawud collected, and its chain of narrators is saheeh.

Allah’s statement,

فَلاَ تَمِيلُواْ كُلَّ الْمَيْلِ
“….but do not incline completely (towards one)…”

means, when you like one of your wives more than others, do not exaggerate in treating her that way,

فَتَذَرُوهَا كَالْمُعَلَّقَةِ
“….and leave another hanging.”

Ibn Abbas, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, Al-Hasan, Ad-Dahhak, Ar-Rabi` bin Anas, As-Suddi and Muqatil bin Hayyan said that Mu`allaqah i.e. hanging means, “She is neither divorced nor married.”

Abu Dawud At-Tayalisi recorded that Abu Huraira radhiAllahu anhu said that the Messenger of Allah said,

مَنْ كَانَتْ لَهُ امْرَأَتَانِ فَمَالَ إِلى إِحْدَاهُمَا، جَاءَ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَأَحَدُ شِقَّيْهِ سَاقِط
“Whoever has two wives and inclines to one of them (too much), will come on the Day of Resurrection with one of his sides dragging.”

Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala then states,

وَإِن تُصْلِحُواْ وَتَتَّقُواْ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُوراً رَّحِيماً
“And if you reconcile and fear Allah – then indeed, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

This means that if you do justice and divide equally in what you have power over, while fearing Allah in all conditions, then Allah will forgive you the favoritism that you showed to some of your wives.

Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala then said,

وَإِن يَتَفَرَّقَا يُغْنِ اللَّهُ كُلاًّ مِّن سَعَتِهِ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ وَسِعاً حَكِيماً
“And if they separate, Allah will enrich each of them from His abundance. And Allah is All-Encompassing.”

This is the third case between husband and wife, in which divorce occurs. Allah states that if the spouses separate by divorce, then Allah will suffice them by giving him a better wife and her a better husband.

وَكَانَ اللَّهُ وَسِعاً حَكِيماً
Means His favor is tremendous, His bounty is enormous and He is All-Wise in all His actions, decisions and commandments.

Rather if the first wife does not agree with her husband taking a second, she could divorce him, no?
Stop debating with her sadly she has habbit of misquoting ayats. When I read this ayat fully which she was using and twisting the ayat meaning to somehow justify her notion that Plogamy is banned I was shocked that ayat is totally opposite. The ayat itself is only addressing those who have more than one wives and asking them to do justice between wives. And this person decided to use same ayat and twist the meaning to somehow justify her false theory

that is what I said

They are clearly saying what I was saying to you lady. Those ayats are addressing those who have more than one wife. That automatically proves your theory wrong that polygamy is banned. Secondly those ayats don't tell man to divorce their wives and keep one what they tell is those who have more than one wife or those who get married more than once need to do justice between their wives. Janab now if you still want to keep lying about ayats and misquote them your choice but those ayats are crystal clear. And polygamy is totally allowed in Islam and Sahabas and Muslims for past 1400 years have done it. By the way also bother to read the Tafseer Ibn Kaseer I posted which explains the entire ayat.

وَلَنۡ تَسۡتَطِيۡعُوۡۤا اَنۡ تَعۡدِلُوۡا بَيۡنَ النِّسَآءِ وَلَوۡ حَرَصۡتُمۡ فَلَا تَمِيۡلُوۡا كُلَّ الۡمَيۡلِ فَتَذَرُوۡهَا كَالۡمُعَلَّقَةِ ؕ وَاِنۡ تُصۡلِحُوۡا وَتَتَّقُوۡا فَاِنَّ اللّٰهَ كَانَ غَفُوۡرًا رَّحِيۡمًا‏ 

(4:129) You will not be able to treat your wives with absolute justice not even when you keenly desire to do so. (It suffices in order to follow the Law of Allah that) you incline not wholly to one, leaving the other in suspense.161 If you act rightly and remain God-fearing, surely Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate.162

161. This means that it is not possible for a man to accord complete equality of treatment to two or more wives under all circumstances and in all respects. It is possible that one is ugly, the other beautiful; one is old, the other young; one is permanently sick, the other healthy; one is irritable, the other good-tempered. These and other differences are likely to make a person less attracted to one and more to the other. In such circumstances, the Law does not demand that one should necessarily maintain absolute equality between the wives in respect of love, emotional attachment and sexual relationship. What it does demand is that if a husband does not repudiate the marriage despite aversion for his wife, either because of his own desire or out of consideration for the desire of his wife, he should at least maintain a good relationship short of which his wife begins to feel as if she is without a husband. In such circumstances, while it is natural that a person should prefer one wife to the other, this should not go to the extent that the woman remains, as it were, in a state of suspension, as if she were without a husband at all.

Some people point out that in this verse the Qur'an in one breath stipulates justice as the necessary condition for plurality of wives and in the other breath declares it to be impossible. On this ground they conclude that the Qur'an has itself revoked the permission to marry more than one wife. There is, however, absolutely no justification for such an inference. Such an inference would have been justified had the Qur'an merely said that 'You will not be able to treat your wives with (absolute) justice.' But this statement has been followed by the directive: ' ... do not allow yourselves to incline wholly to one, leaving the other in suspense.' This leaves no grounds at all for the blind followers of Christian Europe to force an interpretation of their liking on the verse.

162. If a man does not deliberately inflict any wrong and tries earnestly to be just in his dealings God will pardon whatever minor shortcomings take place.
allof those justifications are based in assumptions
reading the entire Surah gives the impression that, the Quran is fore warning the person, that he will not be able to do justice
it does not mean that he reads the Ayat after getting married the second time
again, the interpretations is not based on facts, rather the person is molding the ayat to suit his needs, wants and desires

that is what I said

allof those justifications are based in assumptions
reading the entire Surah gives the impression that, the Quran is fore warning the person, that he will not be able to do justice
it does not mean that he reads the Ayat after getting married the second time
again, the interpretations is not based on facts, rather the person is molding the ayat to suit his needs, wants and desires
Lady ALLAH doesn't play mind games and if ALLAH knew that man can't do justice he would have in crystal clear words told to divorce all wives and only keep one. There are no assumptions here it's you who is making wrong and dumb assumptions. Polygamy is allowed and ALLAH has told Muslims to do justice between wives by spending equal time and money on them. If you want to keep lying about the ayat your choice but ALLAH doesn't take well with those who lie about his ayats.

Lady ALLAH doesn't play mind games and if ALLAH knew that man can't do justice he would have in crystal clear words told to divorce all wives and only keep one. There are no assumptions here it's you who is making wrong and dumb assumptions. Polygamy is allowed and ALLAH has told Muslims to do justice between wives by spending equal time and money on them. If you want to keep lying about the ayat your choice but ALLAH doesn't take well with those who lie about his ayats.
same goes for the ones who are manipulating Allah's ayats for their own ends.
Allah has clearly mentioned that "You cannot do justice"
but nope, we as humans will say "We can do justice"
sad state of affairs for the Muslims

same goes for the ones who are manipulating Allah's ayats for their own ends.
Allah has clearly mentioned that "You cannot do justice"
but nope, we as humans will say "We can do justice"
sad state of affairs for the Muslims
Yes if you can't understand what ALLAH is saying than your problem not mine. You are trying to suggest me that on one end ALLAH is saying you can't do justice but also saying that do justice between your wives and don't ignore one. Lady if polygamy would have been banned ALLAH would have not demanded justice but ordered divorce and keep one wife so if you are so desperate to prove yourself student and follower of Abu Juhal and even outclass than your problem not mine. INSHALLAH ALLAH not only on day of judgment but here in this world make sure that you face what happens to those who lie and distort ALLAH ayats

Back
Top Bottom