What's new

Targets to be bombed in case of escalation??

Status
Not open for further replies.

somebozo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So the talk is all over media that Pakistan has selected targets to bomb in case of Indian strikes....so lets play a little PDF game on members picking the target to be hit in India as retaliation??

Please only mention targets in India which can be bombed by Pakistan..

Last edited:
That RSS terrorist Dharaj Bharaj (or whatever his name is) and his sanghis?

decapitation strike...... break the linkage between head and body....

since indian media will deny every thing... atleast one military target should be visible publically in delhi

First target we will bomb in case of all out war will be GHQ, Rawalpindi which will be struck by Spice-NG PGMs.
Other targets will be arms depot which will be struck by KH-59ME ALCMs.

First target we will bomb in case of all out war will be GHQ, Rawalpindi which will be struck by Spice-NG PGMs.
Other targets will be arms depot which will be struck by KH-59ME ALCMs.

modi should order immediate strikes......if not for any thing .... just to end the plight of indian posters on PDF....

On different forums many Pakistani boys have targeted Katrina and many urvashi.. These bollywood queens need to leave India soon

What about chai wala?
NoT Possible his Home consist Of NBC proof Military grade Bunker designed by Israel Though I don't think PAF Has capability to Strike deep
There heavy striker F-16 has Just 550 KM combat radius It will be Suicide The Defensive offensive is best strategy You can counter

Distance to PAF Sargodha to delhi is 567 Km So My friend its one way street Its Suicide

f-16.PNG

Look, the Pakistani official that made thatt statement did that under the mistaken impression that Chinese expressed some sort of aggresisive support in NY when Li talked to Nawas Sherief. Now based on following clarification by China, it appears Nawas might have misled himself and his country by severely exaggerating his influence on Li.

So all this talk about bombs and targets should stop quite rapidly, as soon as this sinks in.

And I hope the Indians also will employ practical means to punish the culprits that attacked in Uri and stop bombastic statements.
http://atimes.com/2016/09/china-distances-itself-from-reports-of-lis-support-to-pak-on-kashmir/
China distances itself from reports of Li’s β€˜support’ to Pakistan on Kashmir
By AT Editor on September 22, 2016 in Asia Times News & Features, China, India, South Asia

(From PTI)

China Thursday distanced itself from Pakistani media reports which claimed that Premier Li Keqiang had conveyed China’s backing to Pakistan on the Kashmir issue during his meeting with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

Hmm Modi's house maybe'? their parliament?? RSS office? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom