What's new

Target killing of Brahamdagh Bugti’s sister and niece !!

Why is media so scared of reporting from inside baluchistan , why arent they going house to house ... approach people in rural parts of Baluchistan ? Thats some serious journalist work ... rather than focusing on crap like memo gate etc
Agreed ! Instead of just focusing the leaders of both sides media must have to increase their reach to the civilians of Balochistan. Instead of focusing on Student organizations they have to take some interviews of common Baloch student that what they want? If media continues their focus on unreasonable matters then it will obviously frustrates the common person of balochistan.

its dangerous, the serial killer is watching...

This household has 180 million inhabitants & we are worried of few chowkidars who we hired for our security .. sir g we need to take control , remember chowkidar ghar malik nahi we are , if these are exceeding their limit than fire their ar$3

This household has 180 million inhabitants & we are worried of few chowkidars who we hired for our security .. sir g we need to take control , remember chowkidar ghar malik nahi we are , if these are exceeding their limit than fire their ar$3

that can be achieved through a strong intelligentsia with a integrated civil society standing up for the human rights of the whole Pakistani society.

So MQM and PTI are going to be allies in future according to this thread.:D

Cool!!!

Agencies don't need to do any thing like this.

They have a lot more options and better means available to them.

A dead person is of no use, a live one always provides information.

Why the hell did they have to kill these women for God's sake? Were the sister and niece involved in political or secessionist activities? This sounds like a mob killing but mobs generally avoid targeting families as all families are vulnerable. Sad.

they do that all the time
normally when there are tribal wars, even the infants are not spared
our Nawab Akbar Bughti bragged about sleeping with the women of the slain enemies.
so dont be surprised, its tribal justice and its age old.

re this incident, its not random but very much planned. there is a possibility that the target was our Baloch MNA but his family fell victim to it. it could've been done in Balochistan but doing that in Karachi has an added benefit of causing the maximum unrest and alarm and easy to blame on Pakistani establishment specially ISI/ PA

I see my fellow Indian members are already giving their verdict about the culprits which I find very offensive. Maybe they have more information than myself. I haven’t been able to confirm if they were the random victims of the Karachi violence or not? Remember that on that night 8 other innocent lives were lost too but sadly my Indian fellows have chosen to shed the tears for my fellow Baloch family only.

Aakbar Bughti sent his henchmen to Faisalabad and other parts of Punjab to kill his fellow Bughti tribesmen who developed differences with him and sought shelter in other parts of Pakistan. At this stage it is unknown if it has anything to do with tribal rivalry, random violence or botched robbery or as the anti Pakistan elements would like to taut it , an ISI target killing? One thing is for sure, if indeed its ISI then it seems to be playing in the hands of BLA terrorists and they must be thanking it for killing the peaceful and law abiding family whose family head is the member of the assembly, which brings us to another possibility

Why not BLA should kill the family members of that Baloch MNA as a punishment and then use the incident to point fingers at the army and ISI.? Thus getting double benefits from a single incident.

wait for 23rd March when PTI goes to quetta!!!! if PTI can turn out a crowd of 100,000 in quetta it clearly sends a signal from all of baluchistan than WE LOVE PAKISTAN BUT WE HATE THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT! the problem is balochs are dperieved by their tribal chiefs who take billions in royality from the government.

Example, bugttis & mengals! what have bugttis and mengals ever given back to their people????

wait for 23rd March when PTI goes to quetta!!!! if PTI can turn out a crowd of 100,000 in quetta it clearly sends a signal from all of baluchistan than WE LOVE PAKISTAN BUT WE HATE THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT! the problem is balochs are dperieved by their tribal chiefs who take billions in royality from the government.

Example, bugttis & mengals! what have bugttis and mengals ever given back to their people????
And if they get kidnapped.......:azn:

Back
Top Bottom