What's new

Tamilnadu to release killers of ex Indian PM

It is very important to know where the video has come from. We cannot take every thing for granted just because UN says so. We need solid evidence to conduct a proper trail. You must understand that SLG has to deal with human lives (i.e. soldiers) in such trails. So it is highly important to know where did the video come from and who supplied it to CH4.

In 1983 clash happened, in 1958 clash happened but army didn't take arms against minorities. Army only take up arms when a terrorist organization was formed threatening the national integrity.

That is India's fault not use army. But India is much happier to deploy army against the Kashmiri people despite the notion that there are terrorist infiltrators. Why not India army restraining from attacking them?

Moreover let's see what will happen in Maoist controlled areas.
---
cool lets go ahead...

It is very important to know where the video has come from. We cannot take every thing for granted just because UN says so. We need solid evidence to conduct a proper trail. You must understand that SLG has to deal with human lives (i.e. soldiers) in such trails. So it is highly important to know where did the video come from and who supplied it to CH4.
-- is video authentic - No . then rip UN... If yes.. take action against culprits..
there is protection to Whistler across world so no one give you who made leak and that not real issue..
if you don't believe in UN .. then no point .. then GOD can decide..
UN is some time lacks action and toothless but they certainly not liars ...

In 1983 clash happened, in 1958 clash happened but army didn't take arms against minorities. Army only take up arms when a terrorist organization was formed threatening the national integrity.
Accepted... LTTE went to extreme so SL have to take action. but i think some gone overboard..so the war crime issue and not genocide

That is India's fault not use army. But India is much happier to deploy army against the Kashmiri people despite the notion that there are terrorist infiltrators. Why not India army restraining from attacking them?
Moreover let's see what will happen in Maoist controlled areas.
Kashmir and Maoist area is separate issue..
kashmir
is dispute between two nation .. and its internal matter of india...pak state and some other outfts in pak support cross border terrorism ..

Maoist ..
no other country is involved.. it purely internal issue..
we can use army any time ... not big deal
but root is its our bro and sis.. something went wrong and they took arms..
we have to rectify that mistakes..
they lag behind in indian development story... so now we taking them together with focus development in region.
those who walk for prosperity, good future,, for development we have rehab plant, job and other schme to help them
those who have anti india motive we have CRPF and many special forces..

Then UN should supply the information about who supplied the video to CH4, who captured this video to SLG. So SLG can conduct a meaningful trial rather than asking for international investigation. We need solid evidence to conduct a proper trail. You must understand that SLG has to deal with human lives (i.e. soldiers) in such trails. So it is highly important to know where did the video come from and who supplied it to CH4.

an irrelevant proposition , from the CH4 video GoSL can easily identify the criminals and the respective division commanders , or GoSL needs my prompters ?

Chief Minister C. V. Vigneswaran says that the government has not fulfilled any of its promises to the Northern Provincial Council and that even calls to scale down troops in the war-torn province have gone unheard.

We were promised many things but in the end we have received nothing, he said in an interview with the BBC Sinhala Service.

Vigneswaran further said that he does not see any wrong in calling for an international probe into allegation of war crimes during the final stages of the war, as there is no domestic process to investigate the allegations.

He stated that the people in the Northern Province have lost many of their family members during the war. The people who came out of there know what happened there.

Instead of completely investigating the final stages of the war and finding out what actually had taken place, the government is saying that there is no need for an investigation and that they trust their soldiers, he said.

He says that the people in the North have the right to find out what happened to their relatives

Last edited:
---
-- is video authentic - No . then rip UN... If yes.. take action against culprits..
there is protection to Whistler across world so no one give you who made leak and that not real issue..
if you don't believe in UN .. then no point .. then GOD can decide..
UN is some time lacks action and toothless but they certainly not liars ...

How can the SLG take action when there is no option to validate how the video appear? It will be a big issue for the defendants.
And about the protection. It is ok if CH4 said something like that. But how come a reputed organization like UN say they cannot reveal who shot this video, who supplied it to them and why? Sri Lanka has the right to question these. Or else how can SL conduct a proper trial. Otherwise it will be a biased trial.

Accepted... LTTE went to extreme so SL have to take action. but i think some gone overboard..so the war crime issue and not genocide

Those are not even war crimes. Rather collateral damages. But it is regrettable.

Kashmir and Maoist area is separate issue..
kashmir
is dispute between two nation .. and its internal matter of india...pak state and some other outfts in pak support cross border terrorism ..

Same situation was in Sri Lanka. There were terrorist who got trained in India and infiltrated into Sri Lanka. Did we do wrong?

an irrelevant proposition , from the CH4 video GoSL can easily identify the criminals and the respective division commanders , or GoSL needs my prompters ?

Oh yeah? How come any one decide which division was involved?

And why the division commander should be held responsible? This was an all out war and soldiers who fights in war front do not call every time before shooting to get the approval of the division commander. The soldiers in the front can act independently.

The video does not show the division commander instructing the soldiers to kill. :P

Instead of completely investigating the final stages of the war and finding out what actually had taken place, the government is saying that there is no need for an investigation and that they trust their soldiers, he said.

He says that the people in the North have the right to find out what happened to their relatives

Like wise the victims of the LTTE attacks would like to know who were involved in the attacks on their relatives. Will India let us investigate who supported LTTE and who not? Will US/EU/Canada let us do that?

Where are the right of the Sinhalese people?

Last edited:
The video does not show the division commander instructing the soldiers to kill. :P?

another silly insinuation

chennaiguuy_news_1348150642625.jpg

Movie : Ceylon by India's ace cinematographer Santhosh Sivan. He claims this movie will throw light on real truth about the war's effect on common people. Maybe everyone should watch this to know some actual truth and misery of common people

Last edited:
Tamil Nadu decides to release all seven killers of Rajiv Gandhi

Tamil Nadu govt plans to free all Rajiv Gandhi assassins; Centre not enthused?

:lol:

Foreign terrorists freed for killing an Indian PM and 18 other Indians by "Indians" themselves.. Afzal Garu should have been a Tamil
Why Pakistani pretend to be a Srilankan???

that i'm glad.. they are Sri Lankans after all.. :lol:
Once again you proved ur identity. Try in some other name.

To be fair common man don't give rats *** about this. We forgot these things long time before and bored of political gimmicks played by congress and DMK. That's the reason DMK is nowhere now.

But some political parties like " Nam Thamizhar", "pudiya Thamizahgam" and "LTTE" will be chest thumping. Can't blame them..their soul motive is for well being for Tamils in Srilanka and they wont care about anything in India.
Can you believe we have political parties named after Tamil tigers? No one can as any question if you do then we will be termed as "Not being true Tamil"

How old are you?? don't propagate false propaganda here. What about student's protest last year? If you don't know something just stay away from the topic.

Last edited:
How old are you?? don't propagate false propaganda here. What about student's protest last year? If you don't know something just stay away from the topic.

I was part of that protest at my college. Look at my next post then talk.

Movie : Ceylon by India's ace cinematographer Santhosh Sivan. He claims this movie will throw light on real truth about the war and it has nothing to do with supporting LTTE. Maybe everyone should watch this to know some actual truth.

Oh yeah.. So a Madrasi making a movie about SL.. And that shows the actual truth?? What a bunch of brain washed wankers!!

Unlike you, at least we have brains.
Coconut tribe

Yeap brains to worship megalomaniac terrorists and third grade movie actors..:lol:

No wonder self immolation's are highest among stupid Madrasi's

Yeap brains to worship megalomaniac terrorists and third grade movie actors..:lol:

Your words reflects level of you and your mudman tribal society. :blah:

Coming from a Madrasi, That is reason to wonder..

Amazed with seeing your low life effects.
You think I can't get some crappy Srilankan videos and post them here? obviously I can
but I have better things to do...good luck

Last edited:
Rahul has reacted to the decision of the Tamil Nadu Government saying that if the killers of a prime minister can be freed then how can the common man expect justice. The Congress has also reacted strongly to the decision calling it “irresponsible, perverse and populist”.

Rahul has said that he was saddened by the decision as it was not about his father but about justice. He said he was personally against the death penalty

Freedom for Rajiv's killers: Riled Congress calls meet - Rediff.com India News

monk.jpg

Sri Lanka investigating monk's self-immolation - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

Back
Top Bottom