What's new

Tamilnadu to release killers of ex Indian PM

Considering once she was strongly opposed to them being pardoned from hanging, and supporting SL govt against LTTE, she have now understood playing politics is better than being honest in some cases . :P
Actually its a surprise. JJ is a strong politician, hated by LTTE, and I thought she would keep rest of their life in prison.
More than Katchateevu, its time for Lok Sabha Polls 2014 ;)

But does this move have/is likely to generate popular support and approval from the public within TN?

But does this move have/is likely to generate popular support and approval from the public within TN?

It depends. Rural Folks will mostly unanimously support this move. Not because these guys are Tamils, but India and Congress refused to do anything when Tamils were butchered in the name of eliminating LTTE . For JJ, its a revenge for opening Congress wounds. Its fair to say some 70 pc of people support this move in TN.
Do not count me in. :D I am the remaining 30 pc.
A decade back, when someone mentioning these guys to be pardoned and released would have invited a stone or a shoe to himself. But time is a bitch.

What would you think ??

Some Stories: Tamil Nadu politics and Eelam

villupillai_prabhakaran_1361265418_540x540.jpg

LTTE_20131126.jpg

tamilmakkalkural_blogspot_tamil_iraiyanmai_manadu4.jpg

gettyimages_164121322_1.jpg

tamilmakkalkural.blogspot.compottuvaiko%2Bprabha.jpg

catholic-church-prabhakaran.jpg

Hardly a surprise. These wannabe PMs will do anything for votes.

Hardly a surprise. These wannabe PMs will do anything for votes.
In a recent history majority of indian politican dont look beyond vote bank..
its not there fault..
indian people either never asked right question to govt/ set right priorities for themselves...
politician do what people like ..
so we also deserve bad governance and policy..
in the end politics is also business of doing good either for society or for themselves..

In a recent history majority of indian politican dont look beyond vote bank..
its not there fault..
indian people either never asked right question to govt/ set right priorities for themselves...
politician do what people like ..
so we also deserve bad governance and policy..
in the end politics is also business of doing good either for society or for themselves..

Loosing hope is not the solution.

Ultimately people like her will get kicked out.

I don't understand why everyone blaming Jaya for this? I'm not supporter of Jaya

SC commuted their death penalty to life entence and they are in prison for last 23 years so life sentence became invalid here. So according to law one can be released.

People should blame central government and others who took 11 years to decide on mercy petition.

I don't understand why everyone blaming Jaya for this? I'm not supporter of Jaya

SC commuted their death penalty to life entence and they are in prison for last 23 years so life sentence became invalid here. So according to law one can be released.

People should blame central government and others who took 11 years to decide on mercy petition.
completely agree with you...

Political opportunism. Amma wants to make the most of it while in power & steal the thunder from Karunanidhi!

Jayalalitha threaten use of state power to release the magnificent 7

------------
According to law.. its right..no question .. it come directly from SC.
but what about people who lost life due to them.. including exPM of india.
what about their right..
does these killers are god .. who decided who should live and who not..

LAW wins .. Humanity .. loose...
indian .. most of the time loose

------------
According to law.. its right..no question .. it come directly from SC.
but what about people who lost life due to them.. including exPM of india.
what about their right..
does these killers are god .. who decided who should live and who not..

LAW wins .. Humanity .. loose...
indian .. most of the time loose

what about the Bombay serial blasts that killed 350 people and injured 1200

Congress leader Digvijay Singh today came out in strong support of actor Sanjay Dutt, sentenced under the Arms Act in the 1993 Mumbai terror blast case, saying he had committed the crime at a "young age".

"Sanjay Dutt is not a criminal, he is not a terrorist. Sanjay Dutt, at a young age, in the atmosphere of that time, thought that perhaps the way Sunil Dutt had been raising his voice against communalism and favoured the minorities, then perhaps he could be attacked," Singh, an AICC General Secretary, told reporters here.

"So as an obvious reaction of a kid to do something, if he has committed a mistake then I feel that he has undergone the punishment for it," he said.

Singh's remarks come in the wake of support for Sanjay Dutt from a number of politicians and film personalities who want the actor to be pardoned.

culprits are in jaill .. even the sanjay dutt is in ... due to judiciary... but now getting parole - vacation Holiday due to govt.
there is no rulling of mercy petition ...atlase in bombay case.. as per my knowledge
why same mercy given to afzal guru then .. same law for same people..
there are many convicts who suffered due to govt non decision.. shall we release alll...
can govt inaction become of bases of set criminals free that too of this kind.. bombing , killing many innocent people with cold blooded planing and knowing it will cause blood shed only..

then there may be the point .. by any chance govt failed to take action on ajmal kasab likes then they should be free as per this logic

dont take mr.Digvijay Singh seriously this is all i can say...

.. shall we release alll...
can govt inaction become of bases of set criminals free that too of this kind.. bombing , killing many innocent people with cold blooded planing and knowing it will cause blood shed only.....

can you provide evidence if these Magnificient 7 fit your bill ?

Back
Top Bottom