What's new

Tamilnadu to release killers of ex Indian PM

Yep I know, you are a blue-eyed, white skinned Kangaroo who cares a lot about the pure Aryan nation of Sri Lanka.

Bet ya.. Especially when i get stupid Madrasi's and other retarded forum Indians to throw hissy fits on internet forums.. :tup:

Bet ya.. Especially when i get stupid Madrasi's and other retarded forum Indians to throw hissy fits on internet forums.. :tup:

Keep it coming we are kinda accustomed to the Sinhalese barking like rabid dogs on internet forums.

Keep it coming we are kinda accustomed to the Sinhalese barking like rabid dogs on internet forums.

Are you dyslexic?? Contrary your Madrasi brain washing.. There are other Lankans who are neither Sinhalese or Tamil.. Then again why try to reason with retards

Are you dyslexic?? Contrary your Madrasi brain washing.. There are other Lankans who are neither Sinhalese or Tamil.. Then again why try to reason with retards

Yep I know you are an Aryan from Planet Mars. BTW, Sri Lankans are so ashamed of their identity that they pretend to be somebody else.

Yep I know you are an Aryan from Planet Mars. BTW, Sri Lankans are so ashamed of their identity that they pretend to be somebody else.

Yeah we were waiting all this time for a brain dead Madrasi dyslexic retard to realize that.. Thankful for small mercies. :sarcastic:

If India decides to piss in the Palk Strait whole Sri Lanka will drown and all Sinhalas will be forced to swim in it. Be respectful, Sri Lanka is just a tiny abrasion in the Indian ocean.
You already piss in the beach. You don't have toilets, do you?

Are you ashamed of your dark (white) skin? Yes you are.
Are you simply retarded? He is probably belonged to Burgher ethnic group in Sri Lanka who are actually European. It seems you are the one ashamed of your dark as night skin and short body. :lol:

It seems Indians are having a hard time figuring out the meaning of the word "diversity". I have said many times that the concept of India is a failed concept. Now the proofs are in front of my own eyes.

Last edited:
You already piss in the beach. You don't have toilets, do you?

Are you simply retarded? He is probably belonged to Burgher ethnic group in Sri Lanka who are actually European. It seems you are the one ashamed of your dark as night skin and short body. :lol:

It seems Indians are having a hard time figuring out the meaning of the word "diversity". I have said many times that the concept of India is a failed concept. Now the proofs are in front of my own eyes.

Sinhalas are all Aryan Race, direct descendants of Germans :yahoo:. BTW, It sounds hilarious when a person belonging to a tiny island talks about diversity. My question remains: Are you ashamed of your skin colour? I mean your white skin.

Security stepped up at Chidambaram’s residence - The Hindu

P_CHIDAMBARAM_1775823f.jpg

THE HINDUUnion Finance Minister P. Chidambaram after inaugurate a Community Hall at Mathur near Karaikudi in Sivaganga district on Sunday. Photo: L. Balachandar

Security was stepped up at the residence of Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram at Managiri in the district on Monday after a computer generated notice, signed by a pro-Tamil outfit, was found near his house.

Special striking force has been deployed near the house, police said.

Shrubs near the house have been cleared and police have been asked to provide additional security after a notice signed by ‘Tamilar Viduthalai Padai’ (Tamilar Liberation army) was found.

The notice demanded that authorities release all those arrested in connection with the Rajiv Gandhi Assassination case, and shutting down of the Kudankulam Nuclear Power plant in Tirunelveli district. It also condemned the Central Government for its ‘pro-Sri Lanka’ stand.

Officials said a ‘four-tier’ security would be in place whenever the Finance Minister visits his native place.

The notice has triggered a flutter at a time when attacks on congress offices in the state, allegedly by pro-Tamil outfits demanding release of seven convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, have been reported. A few statues of Rajiv Gandhi were also damaged by unidentified persons.

Tension prevailed at Alwarkurichi in Tirunelveli district today after a bust of the Rajiv Gandhi was found damaged.

Is that what you call rest of Srilanka nowadays ??

why? do u think Tamil Nadu is part of Sri Lanka now? I can understand that when they get to streets to release Sri Lankan killers of the indian prie minister!

If India decides to piss in the Palk Strait whole Sri Lanka will drown and all Sinhalas will be forced to swim in it. Be respectful, Sri Lanka is just a tiny abrasion in the Indian ocean.

From time immemorial u ppl piss in open areas, not even a news of a flood reached here. May be the water crisis?

Sinhalas are all Aryan Race, direct descendants of Germans :yahoo:. BTW, It sounds hilarious when a person belonging to a tiny island talks about diversity. My question remains: Are you ashamed of your skin colour? I mean your white skin.

why should he be ashamed of his skin color?

Yeah and we are fighting civil war for last few decades.

Yeah and we are fighting civil war for last few decades.

civil war can occur due to many reasons. I guess you have no understanding on Lankan issue. Between if release of a primier's murderers can be used as a election gimmic in part of your country that says a lot about that country.

civil war can occur due to many reasons. I guess you have no understanding on Lankan issue. Between if release of a primier's murderers can be used as a election gimmic in part of your country that says a lot about that country.

Atleast a terrorist organisation never ran a virtual country inside ours with police forces , courts , banks and media of their own like yours .

why? do u think Tamil Nadu is part of Sri Lanka now? I can understand that when they get to streets to release Sri Lankan killers of the indian prie minister!

Write something that actually makes some sense.

Back
Top Bottom