What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

No. Vellars are from India. They were brought by Dutch for their tobacco farming. That is why still in Jaffna community there are no Brahmins. The highest cast of Jaffna Tamils are Vellars.

@Gibbs

That's why Vellalars are natives of Jaffna,Brahmins came later into Tamizhnadu.

I am pretty sure of this,Sinhalese Buddhists & Vellalars are the original inhabitants of the island.

Man i hate talking like this,by looks i hardly felt alien in your country.

was quite nice.

No. Vellars are from India. They were brought by Dutch for their tobacco farming. That is why still in Jaffna community there are no Brahmins. The highest cast of Jaffna Tamils are Vellars.

@Gibbs

If the Vellalar's are from India so are the Sinhalese.. That came from Northern and Eastern India.. Both are as native to the Island.. All the alternate theories otherwise of four Hela's mumbo jumbo bought in by right wing nationalist's in the last decade have no anthropological nor genetic proof

And no the Dutch bought indentured labor from Malabar and Corromandel Coasts in the 16th century.. Not the Vellalar's in Jaffna

If the Vellalar's are from India so are the Sinhalese.. That came from Northern and Eastern India.. Both are as native to the Island.. All the alternate theories otherwise of four Hela's mumbo jumbo bought in by right wing nationalist's in the last decade have no anthropological nor genetic proof

And no the Dutch bought indentured labor from Malabar and Corromandel Coasts in the 16th century.. Not the Vellalar's in Jaffna

Vellars were brought in by Dutch AFAIK. BTW Tamils of Jaffna has no right to ask for separate homeland. Their claim to Eelam is bogus.

That's why Vellalars are natives of Jaffna,Brahmins came later into Tamizhnadu.

I am pretty sure of this,Sinhalese Buddhists & Vellalars are the original inhabitants of the island.

Man i hate talking like this,by looks i hardly felt alien in your country.

was quite nice.

Looks doesn't mater. Sinhalese are mix ethnicity. That is our uniqueness. However Tamils are not native to Sri Lanka. The didn't originate here nor their culture. Everything modern Tamils in Sri Lanka have are similar to Tamilnadu Tamils. Which makes the theory of their recent arrival more clear.

Vellars were brought in by Dutch AFAIK. BTW Tamils of Jaffna has no right to ask for separate homeland. Their claim to Eelam is bogus.

We cant go by personal versions of perceived history.. If so you're making a mockery of it

What has the demand for Eelam by certain separatists have to do with this ?

P.s: I know way more of the Dutch history in Ceylon than you would.. Remember our people have kept written historical official documentation well preserved.. So lets not argue much about it

no,northern province people,the vellalars are native tamils.

Thats a fact.Velllars live there since eternity.

We cant go by personal versions of perceived history.. If so you're making a mockery of it

What has the demand for Eelam by certain separatists have to do with this ?

Ealam is an international conspiracy and unlike today with less prosperity and more hot blood,a dsipute turned violent and crazy and there is more to it,especially that India was in the Russia camp and SL with America.

CV Vigneswaran,the CM of Northern Province,the man has such fine sharp features.

No Indian Vellalar ll ever look like that.

Actually vellalars are there in Tamilnadu,srilanka and even in Kerala too..but in Kerala they speak Malayalam as their mothertongue...

That is why still in Jaffna community there are no Brahmins.

@Gibbs
Are u sure??

Brahmins form a miniscule part of jaffna Tamil hindu community..

Last edited:
Actually vellalars are there in Tamilnadu,srilanka and even in Kerala too..but in Kerala they speak Malayalam as their mothertongue...

Probably true.. But the point here is no modern day Sri lankan main ethnicity originated in the island.. It maybe Sinhalese from Northern and Eastern India, Or the Jaffna Tamils from the South, Vanni Tamils from Andra and Kerala Or the Moors from the middle East and Northern Africa or the Burghers from Europe or Malays from South east Asia

They may have come through natural migrations, Invasions, trade or colonial slavery.. But all remain migrants

The only people that can claim native are the Veddah's(Aboriginal's)

And being "Native" is a relative term

Yes the Sinhalese are the main architects of the unique Sri Lankan identity/civilization and everybody else rallies around it and contribute.. But no community can argue their nativeness over others

Last edited:
What change you want us to accept?? Tamil is one of the classical and long surviving language in the world. This is our tradition for thousands of years, why we should get changed??In what way the tradition you are asking to follow is better than Tamil tradition?? Is the central govt is dare enough to make us a separate state?? don't talk rubbish.. If you think language is a barrier for your integrity, you are generations backward. We are not asking anyother state guys to learn Tamil, why you guys are pushing us?? Just check how big russia is and how many languages are used there.
adopt to the change, Hindi is our national lang and you can accept it as second lang in your state like in many other non hindi speaking states...no one is asking u to get away from ur state lang...u ppl not just discourage but spread hatred abt Hindi Lang....u must understand, hindi is spoken and understood by most Indians...Tamil is understood only by TN and God...so who need to adopt to change? If u cant , why do u learn and encourage English na? so , u r jealous of Hindi lang and its ur EGO which is not promoting Hindi in TN! true?

Last edited:
We should help the people of Tamil Nadu. If India can open a western front on our borders then we can open a front in their south. :dance3:

We should help the people of Tamil Nadu. If India can open a western front on our borders then we can open a front in their south. :dance3:

idiot...how will u go to south of India...have u ever seen the map? ..IN will crush u :-)

idiot...how will u go to south of India...have u ever seen the map? ..IN will crush u :-)

Our dear friend Sri Lanka will help us. ISI all ready has operatives in SL. Its only matter of few years before Pakistan reply back to India's terrorism inside Pakistan.

Our dear friend Sri Lanka will help us. ISI all ready has operatives in SL. Its only matter of few years before Pakistan reply back to India's terrorism inside Pakistan.
oh.u r talking about terrorism via ISI....muje laga teri soch badi hai.....keep trying! by d way, current govmt does not have any support from TN state, so dont expect SL to do any favor to u at the cost of India! :)

oh.u r talking about terrorism via ISI....muje laga teri soch badi hai.....keep trying! by d way, current govmt does not have any support from TN state, so dont expect SL to do any favor to u at the cost of India! :)

When ISI does it, its terrorist but when RAW helps terrorist in Pakistan then its Holy War. Ahahaah the hypocrisy of Indians.

When ISI does it, its terrorist but when RAW helps terrorist in Pakistan then its Holy War. Ahahaah the hypocrisy of Indians.
did I say anything abt Raw? but u did mention that u ll get something destructive done in my land thru ISI via SL...didnt u?

Kya baat hai, bada trolling mood me lag rahe ho? Tumhe abi tak andaaza nahi hai South ke bare me. Tumhe Azad Punjab ke khwab dekhne wale kitne log milenge Pakistan me? Usse bhi kam log milenge south me Azad Tamil Nadu//Dravidanadu ke sapnay dekhne wale.:dirol:

Back
Top Bottom