What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok good for you but you, buy a death star if you can. You have been told multiple times on who is the daddy even after loosing half of your country.... keep the expletive to your self, abuse will bring you more abuse. give graded point or scroll away.
Being an indian thats what you desrve obviously i can talk about your arse cause you dont have balls. You can only kill innocent civilians.

Considering news of china negotiating for su-35 have started to appear again, i believe there is something really cooking with China and Pakistan both on the table for su-35 negotiations with russia.... May be china wants to get hands onto latest russian flanker and they might do it via pakistan by sponsoring this deal or becoming a third party guarantor or financier...

Point to consider here is that out of a sudden what pushed paf to even consider su-35 that too from a country which is the strategic partner of her enemy ..even if relationships are improving still even considering su-35 itself is a big leap and that big leap isn't a possibility without china's involvement. On chinese side may be they don't want to directly acquire su-35 not because they can't but may be because they don't want to as they themselves are developing alot of flanker versions which they are claiming to be superior to or atleast at par with their russian counterparts so in such case acquiring su-35 directly may result into creating a fuss among chinese ranks/public/foes and may create a belief that what china is producing is not upto the mark and still lag behind

You need more ammo from Russia for your so called sukhois , its the Russia who created the whole your air force & you think they need you ?lolzzz

yes, they need india.. india is also providing money for development of PAK FA. it is a JV. india and russia agreed this in 2007. that is why india ask russians to let the IAF pilots to fly the jet during the flight trails.

What I find to be extremely funny is that Pakistan with it's current budget can't even pay for 24 SU 35 + maintenance and upkeep without line of credit extended by Russia. (India will have 272 SU 30 MKI of which 40 - 60% will be converted to Super Sukhoi).

The Russian airforce is buying SU 35 in fewer numbers as the Su 30SM can be upgraded to FGFA standards, i.e. essentially a Su 35 v2.0. New engines, new radar, new avionics, composite restructuring, etc.

Also more money is being spent on FGFA program which Russia can't bankroll without India's money. Why would someone(Russia) loan money to another person(Pakistan) if the person himself needed money in the first place.

The message here is kindly pour cash into our FGFA and SU 30 modernisation programs or else we may think about doing something incredibly stupid to irritate you.

We have a big brother , he deals our cash , so we don't need to wory about it much ?lolzz
Why u are so worried ?
Be happy & congrats us have SU-35 ?lolzz

Because your chaachu is going through bad time and needs money. More than that they need SU 35 for the engines to power their underpowered next generation J 20.

Being an indian thats what you desrve obviously i can talk about your arse cause you dont have balls. You can only kill innocent civilians.

good on you. may you strap a C4 to your arse one day and go to jannah..

Considering news of china negotiating for su-35 have started to appear again, i believe there is something really cooking with China and Pakistan both on the table for su-35 negotiations with russia.... May be china wants to get hands onto latest russian flanker and they might do it via pakistan by sponsoring this deal or becoming a third party guarantor or financier...

Point to consider here is that out of a sudden what pushed paf to even consider su-35 that too from a country which is the strategic partner of her enemy ..even if relationships are improving still even considering su-35 itself is a big leap and that big leap isn't a possibility without china's involvement. On chinese side may be they don't want to directly acquire su-35 not because they can't but may be because they don't want to as they themselves are developing alot of flanker versions which they are claiming to be superior to or atleast at par with their russian counterparts so in such case acquiring su-35 directly may result into creating a fuss among chinese ranks/public/foes and may create a belief that what china is producing is not upto the mark and still lag behind
Or its a deal , done with understand to reverse enginre that ?lolzz
BTW in China public never interferes in govt s decisions ?

We have a big brother , he deals our cash , so we don't need to wory about it much ?lolzz
Why u are so worried ?
big brother!!??? lol... wet dreams...
i am not worried. we are not pakistanis to be worried on these things.

What I find to be extremely funny is that Pakistan with it's current budget can't even pay for 24 SU 35 + maintenance and upkeep without line of credit extended by Russia. (India will have 272 SU 30 MKI of which 40 - 60% will be converted to Super Sukhoi).

The Russian airforce is buying SU 35 in fewer numbers as the Su 30SM can be upgraded to FGFA standards, i.e. essentially a Su 35 v2.0. New engines, new radar, new avionics, composite restructuring, etc.

Also more money is being spent on FGFA program which Russia can't bankroll without India's money. Why would someone(Russia) loan money to another person(Pakistan) if the person himself needed money in the first place.

The message here is kindly pour cash into our FGFA and SU 30 modernisation programs or else we may think about doing something incredibly stupid to irritate you.
What i find funny here, since when an indian become a spoke person of pakistani finance ministry, i can feel the burt hurt with so many indians jumping in trying to figure out whats happening, imagine wether this thing meterialise or not we have given sleepless nights for loosers on the eastern border. Imagine so many new indians on this thread, that says it all. Weldone PAF.

read it carefully.. its is fox news.. not fake news.
Fox news is just a praopoganda news channel nothing more then the Indian channel in America ?lol
Still you cant find any official word on that ?right lolzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom