What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it funny to see Pakistani media behave like North Korean media at times. Later even Russia released a press release rubbishing this "deal". No word since then. All this is to prepare ground work for Modi visit in december to Russia to finalize/negotiate FGFA and Super Sukhoi upgrade. We pay them cash, they tell you to take a hike off a short pier.

BTW in India , we use mederma or boroplus. :)
Ok which ever suite you, please use it otherwise burnol can be exported in a suffecient qunatity free of cost.

@Windjammer..can we get rid off this fool from this thread, the biggest fool of all indians representing a billion fools in our eastern border, how many more butt hurt indians we will have here just to derail this thread.
They say, if a monkey sees a banana in your hand, it starts making a racket swinging from trees and all to get attention, best to just enjoy the fruit and throw the skin towards the monkey.....some of these Indians should be dealt in a similar manner.
You can understand their butt hurt, after several decades, their Tejas still ends up getting dragged on a trailer while we now have four squadrons of JF-17 in operational flying. They dare not fly a single engine aircraft over their parade venue while our single engine JF-17 has been flown to UK, China, Turkey, Dubai and Paris. The so called mother of all deal for 126 jets is like an orphan child, half of their MKI fleet has operational issues and then the humiliation after recent exercise with RAF.
I mean even without mentioning the SU-35, you can throw so many Banana skins towards these losers.

Question is can you afford to loose Russia ?
question is what will russia do

do you realli think it will give away prospects of selling india 100+ FGFA/PAKFA to sell pakistan couple of squads od su-35

tell me if you are a factory owner and you have a good old coustmer who is buying most of your produce will you upset buisness terms with him just because his competitor( who always bought its stuff from your compititor ) wants to buy some stuff from you and that too in 1/10 the ammount of merchandise which your old coustmer has already made deal with you and is in talks to do a simmilar deal for your next project :azn:

if im in your shoes i will onli go for the smaller coustmer when he is ready to dish owt a impressive premium for my goods and that too in cash + on my terms /.... question is are you in a position to make such a deal :coffee:

im not trolling or making a flame bate simple buisness talk nothing personal ... OK :tup:

How many units of su-35 do you see coming? I sense some 24-36. What do you guys think?
question is what will russia do as pakistani internet fanboys want :azn:

do you realli think it will give away prospects of selling india 100+ FGFA/PAKFA to sell pakistan couple of squads od su-35

tell me if you are a factory owner and you have a good old coustmer who is buying most of your produce will you upset buisness terms with him just because his competitor( who always bought its stuff from your compititor ) wants to buy some stuff from you and that too in 1/10 the ammount of merchandise which your old coustmer has already made deal with you and is in talks to do a simmilar deal for your next project :azn:

if im in your shoes i will onli go for the smaller coustmer when he is ready to dish owt a impressive premium for my goods and that too in cash + on my terms /.... question is are you in a position to make such a deal :coffee:

im not trolling or making a flame bate simple buisness talk nothing personal ... OK

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...ially-the-largest.398440/page-8#ixzz3mApygMiR

who told you india have only these projects with russia. india is not going to sacrifice Brahmos or FGFA.. there are other deals such as Ka 226 chopper deal, T-90ms, armata tank, ammunition for tanks, and many other...
Indian airforce is totally dependent on russia...
Mig 29/k
Mig 21
Su 30
Mig 27
Ammunition for aircraft
T-90 tanks as arjun bhai sb is failing like tejas lol...
Its infantry needs Russian support
Itsr navy is getting carrier from Russia
A submarine is on lease...
Where will bharat mata go eh?
U can buy from usa france israel etc n they cant sell few jets ir lets say just talk about it ?'
Its justva bharam that Russians wont go against India...btw they arm plaaf...n all of irs branches so already arm your enemies

question is what will russia do

im not trolling or making a flame bate simple buisness talk nothing personal ... OK :tup:
Lol india has no other option I has invested so much in t-50
It cant run...jai maata di

if Russia can afford to lose India who is the biggest buyer in the world and biggest buyer for Russia.....so good luck
This deal will create strategic shift in Indian policy India to what level this remains to be seen. The official word from Russian Rosobornexport (SP?) I will wait to see it to believe it if it ever comes to be.

do you know Russians feels that they have been betrayed by indian at a time when US, EU and its allies put harsh sanction on them and India is not leaving every single moment to tie knot with US and its allies..

Indian airforce is totally dependent on russia...
Mig 29/k
Mig 21
Su 30
Mig 27
Ammunition for aircraft
T-90 tanks as arjun bhai sb is failing like tejas lol...
Its infantry needs Russian support
Itsr navy is getting carrier from Russia
A submarine is on lease...
Where will bharat mata go eh?
U can buy from usa france israel etc n they cant sell few jets ir lets say just talk about it ?'
Its justva bharam that Russians wont go against India...btw they arm plaaf...n all of irs branches so already arm your enemies

Lol india has no other option I has invested so much in t-50
It cant run...jai maata di

we are already into advance phase of finalising design for owr AMCA & AURA + do you know both Japan and USA want to sell there 5th gen fighters to india and india is already in talks with USA for EMALS & AAG with two squads of F-35C and a couple of tilt rotar based E-2D/E for owr IAC-2

and russia needs and trust india more than pakistan as india is currentlli the onli nation which is using russian SSN and in billions of $$s worth deals in nuclear power genration , subs , fighter jets , tanks and what not do you realli think russia will kiss good buy to all that just because pakistan wants to buy a couple of squads of su-35 from it :azn:... anyway dear good luck :sarcastic:

Last edited:
do you know Russians feels that they have been betrayed by indian at a time when US, EU and its allies put harsh sanction on them and India is not leaving every single moment to tie knot with US and its allies..
so they will dump India and go with bankrupt Pakistan.....what a logic

Su-35S Flanker 'E' is no doubt lethal War Machine. So, Russia is keen to ensure India’s return to its fold. As India enters into an increasing number of defence partnerships with Russia’s rivals, particularly Israel and the US, but also France and the UK, Moscow believes too can play the game. It is in this backdrop that Russia has entered into a defence cooperation agreement with Pakistan.
For PAF its Win, Win Situation regarding deal over Su-35.They are aiming to kill two birds with one stone...

This deal is a possibility.

If YES , then it will be a game changer for PAF, as the jet and its variants are the best available in world today and Pakistan can neutralize any threat from Indian side with this formidable fighter.

If NO, then all the variants are old design Russian junk, with bad reputation, bad costs and better options are available from other countries like J-11 and JF-17 can easily match Su-30 variants.

Wait.....so the rumored SU35 sale to Pakistan has hit you so hard on the head, that you agree that JF-17s can match SU30?

Subhanallah! Kya baat hai!

Deal is not even complete yet, and Indians are showing excessive bipolar tendencies.

Let suppose the cost of Su 35 is $100 Million and we want to buy 36 of them.This still equal to less than 4 Billion dollars

Pakistan defence budget is almost $8 Billion and is increasing at a rate of 12-15% each year,this mean it would be in excess of 10Billion dollars in the next 2 years.

So for smaller numbers like 36,money should not be the problem

SU35 per unit, does not and will not cost 100 Million USD......even with the weapons and armaments, it might come to less than that, because, a Russian Designer/Engineer makes no where near 100,000 USD per annum salary that his counterparts at Lockheed, Boeing or Dassault make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom