What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

1.jpg

untitled-3.JPG

laluu.jpg

bhai ab wo bhi kya karre

yoon to jannat ki haqeeqat hame maloom hai lekin dil behlane ko khayal achha hai :sarcastic:

desparation ka alam ye ki maloom hai ki su-35/Mig35 to door second hand F-16s kharedne ke bhi paise nahi per kya karren kambhakt......... :D

is this thread about east pakistan ?

is this thread about past indo pak wars ?

or is this your frustation and when having nothing to argue urge to derail a thread ?

:sarcastic:
shut up u moron

We know A to Z about su30 MKI and up to some extent on Chinese su30 but not on the su 35,we are almost completely blind on su 35,even its RCS, AL 41's heat signature,ecms etc.
BAKWAAS !! If this for the troll than Ok otherwise Rubbish

Last edited:
No doubt, the PAF is looking for a sophisticated kind of platform which would be able to thwart and nullify Indian acquisitions. Namely, a fighter that would be able to attack on multiple fronts against multiple threats. The Indian acquisitions speak for themselves. It is not an easy task under the current circumstances. Without a shred of a doubt, a couple of Su-35 squadrons are the safest bet and I'm not remotely surprised that the decision-makers are pressing hard for this deal to happen. The specs of this beast are indisputable and speak volume. We have to keep in mind that Western fighters are out of the equation. The Americans won't provide anything above F-16. Even if they did, the cost is always a major issue. In other words, a balance has to be struck between cost and performance. That leaves Russia and China. China cannot provide anything in the league of Su-35. At least in the short term. In the first place, China has its own requirements to look after. I think that PAF has also come to the firm conclusion that diversification is the way forward. China is a very reliable ally and has always fulfilled Pakistan's fighter requirements. The JF-17 is a great fighter and a workhorse of PAF. The JF-17 will be inducted in bulk. However, a long range fighter with a powerful radar and a lethal weapons package is something that only Russia can deliver. That too at a favourable cost. People keep referring to the J-11, but this platform isn't for sale. Not to mention the copyright disputes and other issues. It's a non-starter for PAF. The specific role of the Su-35 would be to form an elite squadron which can provide extra punch against the more potent IAF fighters. It will serve the role of a force multiplier along with F-16s. Only this beast is able to provide the extra naval punch due to its extreme long endurance. This is very important keeping in view the developments at Gwadar and elsewhere. The Su-35 is the kind of platform the PAF would love to have in its arsenal. This platform truly fulfils every requirement in the short and long-term. It's more than just a stopgap measure. It's a mainstay. The Su-35 isn't some luxury, but a necessity. As the Indians keep beefing their fighter acquisitions from various sources, the PAF cannot remain idle. It requires premium quality and superior performance. It needs to act and that too very decisively. Just a couple of Su-35 squadrons along with F-16 and JF-17 in greater numbers would certainly make the required impact. We need to reap the benefits of the improving relations with Russia. Not so long ago, it was even unthinkable to opt for Russian transport helicopters. Today, we are negotiating a deal for the most premium Russian fighter...
To cut short you need Su 35 to counter IAF. I have earlier written before but now again repeating is it necessory what is better for Russia is better for Pakistan. Su35 is not meant for country like Pakistan rather it is only useful for Russia and China i.e to counter the threat possed by the west. I am not going into the details but long endurance, powerful radar, low rcs, long range BVR are meant for the country like Russia and China to cover vast country and to counter the Stealth airborne threats possesed by US and its allies. Don't bring Gwadar because its out of context in this.

Who will pay for it ??
I saw many of my fellow countrymen ask this question many times in this same thread,I wznt tell those people one basic nature of Pakistan. This is not a full fledged democratic country,their govt is actually a military puppet,if they want su 35 and Russians are ready to sell means suerly they can find money from their own country. Remember despite being one of the poor country & having aN economy which is a fraction of India they were able to maintain numerical superiority in nuclear bomb ( don't tell that making a nuclear bomb is a cheep affair,its a costly business needs lot of money).

To cut short you need Su 35 to counter IAF. I have earlier written before but now again repeating is it necessory what is better for Russia is better for Pakistan. Su35 is not meant for country like Pakistan rather it is only useful for Russia and China i.e to counter the threat possed by the west. I am not going into the details but long endurance, powerful radar, low rcs, long range BVR are meant for the country like Russia and China to cover vast country and to counter the Stealth airborne threats possesed by US and its allies. Don't bring Gwadar because its out of context in this.
What plane suits paf best in your opinion?

You just cant buy all the western tech.the shit is too fucking expensive.even if russia sell pakistan its equipment india wont dump all that good stuff that she can get for the cheap price

Russia wont be losing Indian market.i dont think indian gov is so stupid that it will ditch all those equipments they can get cheaply.and second thing is how would you guys maintain all of the systems that you already bought from Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom