What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Su 35 is Superior to our MKI ,and if pak gets few 35s in future then definitely it will give big headache to us.

India knows A to Z capacity of Flanker platform.
We know its strong points and also the weakness.
Let yhem one squadron we are so eager to see howthey can handle such a maintenance expensive fighter.

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

NIZHYNY TAGIL: Pakistan and Russia are in talks about the delivery of Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets and previously agreed upon delivery of Mi-35M helicopters, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister (FM) Sergei Ryabkov said, Sputnik reported.

Earlier this year, a draft contract for the delivery of four Mi-35M 'Hind E' combat helicopters was sent to Pakistan from Russia, a source in the Russian military and technical cooperation was quoted by the Russian news agency TASS.

Increasing military cooperation between Islamabad and Moscow would not negatively impact Russia's ties with India, Ryabkov said, adding that Pak-Russia ties were improving in other sectors as well ─ including energy.

The Russian Deputy FM Ryabkov referred to Pakistan as Russia's closest partner and said, "I do not think that the contacts under discussion will cause jealousy on the part of any of the two sides."

Pakistan and Russia had signed a bilateral defence cooperation agreement aimed at strengthening military-to-military relations in November last year. The deal had to be followed by another ‘technical cooperation agreement’ to pave the way for sale of defence equipment to Pakistan.

Pak-Russia talks on delivery of Su-35, Mi-35s underway: Russian Deputy FM - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

EDIT AFTER INDIANS TROLLING THIS THREAD:

:lol::lol::lol::dance3:

Ha ha funny.
Why should I convince you ?
We are talking about the common policies of our govt.
When I try to explain that fact that is not for convince but to show the real mirror.
About feeding people,During last one decade we created 30 crore middle class and 50 crore common people that has enough capacity to find their own incomes.Middle class during earlier 90s in now brcome ultrarich around 20 crore people.Within next decade we will eliminate rest of the poverty.
99% in 47 to 22% in 2015.
Not bad at all.

Still trolling. You are sr. member of this forum and you have to show some maturity. Almost 90% of your post is troll and showoff. Be like a responsible Sr. Member

As regards the newspaper report from Nizhni Tagil, it is a sheer case of overstatement by the agency, on the one hand, and of overreaction by a section of the Indian media, – on the other,” it added.
That explains a lot :P

jal jal kay aur kalay ho jao

haaiinn youtube works in land of the pure :o:

but sirji thats a Bangladeshi train not indian wanna see some "wierd things/innovations in pakistan "or"world famous pakistani trains" :azn:

leave it sirji thread is about su-35 lets not go of topic or else you will regert bringing trains or "wierd things" in this thread :cheers:

If you get the SU35 from Russia.

I WILL PUBLICALLY APOLOGISE

But I am 99% certain this is going in the same direction as the J10B purchase & J31 purchase & MORE block 52 purchase.

ROAD TO NOW WHERE

IN THE MEAN TIME this is want a flanker fleet looks like

We purchased Block-52s and option is there for more Vipers.
The J-10 was an outside option pending the release of Block-52s.
The J-31 is still few years away before becoming operational.
As PAF Air Chief said, PAF is looking and analysing various options from both East and West, ....where does that leave your statement.

You need to understand the buying cost and lifecycle cost.. Russian aircraft comes at a less off the shelf price, but at a greater lifecycle cost.. The deal of Rafale is more cheaper than MKI if considered the life-cycle cost and operational availability.. we had a good experience with migs and M2ks..

It is no secret that Russian aircraft take a heavy toll on life cycle budget. For this reason alone PAF is likely not to go Sukhoi path. However Rafale is no way a cheaper aircraft to fly. It is one of the most expensive modern jets to operate. Just have a look.

Canada-rates-Eurofighter-Super-Hornet-Rafale-capable-to-F-35-on-most-missions-4.jpg

PAF being on a smaller budget thus prefers jets like F-16. Question here is not whether we are getting Su-35 or not, it is of degree of progress that has been made in Pak-Russia defense relations. In my view Su-35 will not make it to Pakistan but there are other things which can. Like ground to air missiles. That is a good sign for Pakistan.

Sales statement was made by russian FM or some senior dignitary and denial comes from a russian diplomat?...?????!!!

Does something make sense here

My main worry is about the offer,and this offer was announced by a Russian minister not by their embassy officers. Russia may or may not sell 35 or pak may or may not go for this powerful bird now, but this situation shows us that we lost our grip on Russians and pak- Russia defence cooperation is reality and is growing day by day. In future definitely Russia will sell something deadly.

All these happened because we alligned with US( an unpredictable non trusty nation) and spoil brat IAF's love affair with the expensive french jet( I still believe that it's a good plat form against PAF but not against china). Unfortunately we lost a trusty companion in world politics only because of the mistake what we made in recent times.

A 2.5 trillion $ economy can do a lots of things that a megre 292 billion economy cant do .We are modernizing our entire defence systems.
Un like some others that bought weapons on aid and soft loans, we bought all that from Russia by giving hard cash .We have been purchased 50 billion $ equipments from Russia until now .

How much they can earn from these Su 35 selling ?
Few billions right.
But then they will lose another multibillion deal in India. They tried to exploit us in that Vikramadityadeal.So we gave some reward to them for that cooperation.

Please?? Why are you here?? 10k + posts and you still post utter rubbish like this and troll threads with 1.3 billion blah blah and accomplishment nonsense? Stop derailing the thread and get a life please.

That was not for you .
But for other perfect man

Still trolling. You are sr. member of this forum and you have to show some maturity. Almost 90% of your post is troll and showoff. Be like a responsible Sr. Member

Dude .That was for that special guy.He tried to teach and so I gave them the same medicine

GOOD we neither had the intention or the money.

So its all good.

nothing changed.

Breaking News: Earth quack in office of RAW Delhi, Mumbai, Kabul and Indian high Commission in Pakistan.
Everyone saved only burn injuries reported.:rap::rap::rap::rap:

15 Bell AH-1Z Viper, 10 WZ-10 Thunderbolt, almost 10+ MI 35 and now SU 35.
its gonna be like Aj mai uper Asman nechy India hy PECHY PECHY
15 Bell donations from USA , 10 WZ-10 donations from China , I bet Russians would not be donating you anything so save your breath and keep on dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom