What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia wont sale su35 easily and India wont let it happen also

That remains to be seen. So far I take the word of the Russian deputy FM more seriously. I understand the disbelief by a few, but it is what it is.

First of all if it is the case why russia sell weapons to china india also have threats from china too

Second thing if it is the case MI 35 is very renowned Attack helicopter which russia selling to pak

Reference:Radio Pakistan

National Radio of Pakistan (RADIO PAKISTAN) not some blog from India

Ryabkov terms Pakistan as Russia's closest partner
Russian Deputy FM says his country is engaged in talks with Pakistan for delivery of Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets.

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov has said that his country is engaged in talks with Pakistan for the delivery of Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets.

He told Russian News Agency that both the countries had previously agreed upon delivery of these helicopters and modalities for their delivey are being finalized.

The Russian Minister termed Pakistan as close partner of his country hoping that cooperation between the countries will further grow various fields as well including energy.
1441964057_download-%282%29.jpg

The twin-engine Su-35 is a fourth generation multi-role combat aircraft which also incorporates technology from fifth

You're right bro. This news is way too important to be wasted by irrelevant discussions.

Can't wait for more news to emerge regarding this amazing development.

My advice to you on this would be "Don't hold your breath". This is going to be a long protracted process. Ground breaking even. The real good news is that the day has come that a possible sale of the best production fighter in Russia is even being discussed with Pakistan. That is the point everyone is missing. Things between Russia and Pakistan are going to improve even further. Some time is needed for this. The strategic location and importance of the Gwadar deep water port and CPEC is one of the major factors (among other) which is going to bring about this improvement in relationship b/w Pakistan & Russia.

If you get the SU35 from Russia.

I WILL PUBLICALLY APOLOGISE

But I am 99% certain this is going in the same direction as the J10B purchase & J31 purchase & MORE block 52 purchase.

ROAD TO NOW WHERE

IN THE MEAN TIME this is want a flanker fleet looks like

You need to understand the buying cost and lifecycle cost.. Russian aircraft comes at a less off the shelf price, but at a greater lifecycle cost.. The deal of Rafale is more cheaper than MKI if considered the life-cycle cost and operational availability.. we had a good experience with migs and M2ks..

You are correct and Russian hardware operating cost + maintenance time is nightmare compare to westerns but now Russians are focusing these issues. The problem was no investment for over 20 years on these hardware's.

Your nation is more poverty-stricken than Sub-Saharan Africa. Who are you trying to call poor? You literally let your countrymen starve to death for your little flashy toys, which serve no purpose, because a nation that is 1/5 the size of India continuously gives the Bhartis the middle finger. :lol:

Your is far worse actually. And no one even bothers to give it a middle finger. To match the Su 30 nnis. you'll need 2 years worth of your entire defence budget.

That remains to be seen. So far I take the word of the Russian deputy FM more seriously. I understand the disbelief by a few, but it is what it is.

yes i do but it is so big jump they just started relationship and from mi35 jump to su35
lets see where it goes

but i do support ffor Pakistan to go for the Su35

The Russians for the same effort could have issued a statement denying outright that any such talks were taking place with Pakistan, instead they just patted India with some diplomatic pleasantries. :laugh:

our deal for Pak Fa is twice your annual defence budget. What makes you think they'll want to piss us off...wind breaker?

Like I said, you're the one here trying to desperately convince us about how right you are. We don't care about your silly facts. Spare us your lecture and move on buddy.

LMAO We don't care about India or its 1.5 billion population. You might get high on that, but irrelevant to the rest of the world. Feed them bro. We would all be very glad. Do something useful instead of quarrelling all the time.

Ha ha funny.
Why should I convince you ?
We are talking about the common policies of our govt.
When I try to explain that fact that is not for convince but to show the real mirror.
About feeding people,During last one decade we created 30 crore middle class and 50 crore common people that has enough capacity to find their own incomes.Middle class during earlier 90s in now brcome ultrarich around 20 crore people.Within next decade we will eliminate rest of the poverty.
99% in 47 to 22% in 2015.
Not bad at all.

Reference:Radio Pakistan

National Radio of Pakistan (RADIO PAKISTAN) not some blog from India

Ryabkov terms Pakistan as Russia's closest partner
Russian Deputy FM says his country is engaged in talks with Pakistan for delivery of Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets.

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov has said that his country is engaged in talks with Pakistan for the delivery of Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets.

He told Russian News Agency that both the countries had previously agreed upon delivery of these helicopters and modalities for their delivey are being finalized.

The Russian Minister termed Pakistan as close partner of his country hoping that cooperation between the countries will further grow various fields as well including energy.
1441964057_download-%282%29.jpg

The twin-engine Su-35 is a fourth generation multi-role combat aircraft which also incorporates technology from fifth

same is reported by Russian news and as well as western media

Russia-Pakistan Military Cooperation Not Threatening Relations With India
Pakistan-Russia talks on delivery of Su-35, Mi-35s underway: Russian Deputy FM | The London Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom