What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are retiring our old helis, maybe we can donate a few to Pakistan,
Wow great idea doctor....Wait shall we give on whole sale price?
And we see if u buy 1 santoor soap u get a pen free...then what about pakistan what u will give them..a lollypop?

Yes I agree we have problems, but so do you. Even with all these problems we are conventionally supirior.

You say our military is falling apart, demoralised? Well 90,000 of your great soldiers surrendered to our 'demoralised army'. This demoralised army divided your country in half.

Look, we have multiple aircraft carriers, nuke subs, direct energy weapons development, space technology etc, now you think these are also delusions?

Even if half of our military gets blown up, still we will have supiriority.

See this is the problem with trolls like you, you worry about fighting with us, but your delusions blind you so much that you cannot even see how half baked you are!

Did you bother reading why your Army is committing suicides? Or why huffing and puffing the Indian Army lost nearly 2,000 men without Pakistan firing a single bullet. Or why they go rapeing thier own citizens?

Since you want to indulge in blind jingoism, please do so and show the world how stupid you really are!

Reality is, this is your Army today:

Militancy Strikes Back In India’s Northeast | The Diplomat

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/39f0ceea-2dc1-11e5-8873-775ba7c2ea3d.html#slide0

RAW, IB were in denial on Kargil intelligence failure: ex-Army chief

Sex and the armed forces -The New Indian Express

Army Fake Encounter Case: Latest News, Photos, Videos on Army Fake Encounter Case - NDTV.COM

Indian army suicides blamed on 'poor leadership' - BBC News

Sukna land scam: Lt Gen Avadesh Prakash found guilty, dismissed from service - The Times of India

Kargil coffin scam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UFO Sightings At Indo-China Border Leave Indian Army Astounded

3 Teenagers Gang Raped in Assam and Gurgaon

1,000 Chinese Soldiers Cross India's Border as Xi Jinping Visits Region

Now please continue with your rants!:pop:

4 is initial batch once got these than others will come automatically

tell me if you were a defnce contractor and you have a regular & old coustmer who happens to be your biggest buyer of your goods will you sell the same products to his compatitor when you already have some very big and leucrative deals in process and many in shipment stages ?

same is the case here india has already signed a deal worth billions regarding light and medium helies with russia and is the biggest coustmer of mig-29s & su-30 family owtside russia .... do you realli thing russia will let go such an important coustmer just because pakistan intends to buy (as per you) 10 attack helies (obsolete) and some 3 squads of su-35 when russia is already in talks with much much more with india + russia knows the wavelenth between new delhi and islamabad .... patriotism is great but logic is greater :coffee:

Insecurity ki bhi koi hadd hoti hai!
India needs to learn they can't stop growing Pakistan and Russia relations the sooner they realize it the better for them.

Beta, the Russians are right now sitting on deals from India the size of Pakistan's GDP. They had better make sure that they don't screw arounf with our enemies in return for some chicken-shit deal from you.

Russia won't sell, but I'm sure plenty of other countries will. Their loss.

Nothing in comparison to what they will lose form India.

Wow great idea doctor....Wait shall we give on whole sale price?
And we see if u buy 1 santoor soap u get a pen free...then what about pakistan what u will give them..a lollypop?

Na re yaar, free pe donate karte hai. Anyways they spend huge amount of GDP on defence while ignoring their population.

Their litteracy rate droped 2% to 58% now. They are the only country with Polio.

Lets help them out, free pe de dete hai.

We are retiring our old helis, maybe we can donate a few to Pakistan,
tell me if you were a defnce contractor and you have a regular & old coustmer who happens to be your biggest buyer of your goods will you sell the dsame products to his compatitor when you already have some very big and leucrative deals in process and many in shipment stages ?

same is the case here india has already signed a deal worth billions regarding light and medium helies with russia and is the biggest coustmer of mig-39s & su-30 family owtside russia .... do you realli thing russia will let go such an important coustmer just because pakistan intends to buy (as per you) 10 attack helies (obsolete) and some 3 squads of su-35 when russia is already in talks with much much more with india + russia knows the wavelenth between new delhi and islamabad .... patriotism is great but logic is greater :coffee:
As india is going towards america russia is comig closser to pakistan

Sarcasm aside, I don't think it makes a damn difference to the Indo pak conflict scenario.It may make things a little bit more expensive for India as the move will need to be countered. However, if either party feels at all threatened by the buildup of the other, the nuclear threshold will be lowered. So it will be a case of "if we go we will take you with us". So while kids will get excited on either side while squeezing their pimples, the older ones amongst us will raise an eye brow and a groan and a hope that one day both the countries will see the light of the day, resolve their differences, open up the borders to free trade and resolve to spend their meagre resources on the betterment of the hungry and naked shelterless masses that inhabit both the countries.
Araz

There is no scenario I can envision in which, any of the expensive war toys will be used in India - Pak conflict. There are multiple safeguards built in at multiple level in India- Pakistan relationship to prevent precisely the conditions which would necessitate their usage which would preclude a Nuclear War. Rest is all gravy for the masses.

If Pakistan is buying SU-35 with a non India specific role like bombing the crap out of Talibanis and other scum inside their borders then it's good, however I have limited understanding of how well these jets are suited for that role.

With respect to build-up on India side I have a sneaking suspicion that it is smoke and mirrors. Year after year high proportion of defense money is returned to Finance Ministry unspent. Deals drag on for years, projects are being perpetually extended. Whatever actual acquisition you see are not even Pakistan specific. Now it can all be due to immense and unprecedented in-competence and complete lack of interest in National Security or it can be a very clever dis-information war at the expense of poor French and likes to force Pakistan into an arms race.

Clearly Pakistan is not taking the bait as evidenced by it's similar lack of high profile acquisition for years. These SU-35 plans are in clear response to India's forward momentum towards Rafale Deal, when that stops any news of SU35 will stop too.

I think, not enough credit is given to the governments on both sides. That is just my contrarian view though.

As india is going towards america russia is comig closser to pakistan
says who we still flying close to 210 MKIs while 62+42 more on order even if you foregt 63+45 Mig29s lets not even talk about Mil-17-V5 :sarcastic:

Lol :lol :
Use some common sense dude.
You can undrdtand basic business .
Russians need our money to maintain that Pak Fa.
We also have our own parallel program like AMCA .
They simply cant ignore a 150 billion $ market.

We have a lots of other option for buying weapons .But for Russia , thry cant just replace Indias place with sme other nation.
They won't understand simple logic..its waste...just praise them and give them candy..they will be happy.

O bhai wait ker lo thora sa F-16 in start was always considers to be a failed project look where it stands now .Iagree Americans are stupid but not that stupid putting all eggs in one basket .F35 needs to replance F16,F18,F15 just like JF17 replaces A5,Mirages,F7s as JF is way superior to these similarly F35 in time will kick butt

The F-35's edge is in its Stealth / Low Observability, An/APG-81 Advanced AESA radar, EOTS, IRST and Sensor Fusion. Which equates to always having the ability to shoot first. Its strength is BVR. No one is challenging that.

I am not denying that it will do quite well when it can achieve what it needs to achieve on the basis of these features. But apart from that it is falling short of targeted field performance specs.

Some of the issues it is facing are quite fundamental and not just teething problems. If one goes thru the podcast entirely, one would find that is exactly what is being discussed. The Flightglobal link was to emphasis the same point. You don't lower the performance bar specs for just teething problems.

BTW for whatever issues it may have encountered in its development cycle, the F-16 was never accused of being an under-achiever or a Pig like JSF is referred to by some

I am reproducing this from a post in another forum ...

Just keep in mind that most of the critics of the F-35 are Americans, like this former Eagle and Viper USAF instructor in an interview:

Q: Will the F-35's sensor fusion and low observability (stealth) allow it to overcome its lackluster maneuverability and kinetic performance against future enemies?

A: I can't answer this one. I can ask, "Why did they make it such a pig?"

Q: If you had to fly any fighter into an air combat arena today, including an operational F-35A as an option, what would it be?

A: The F-22. It's a better jet than the F-35. It can carry at least as much, further and faster. If it was up to me I'd cancel the F-35 and start building more Raptors. A common counter to that is the cost to restart the F-22 assembly line. How much does one pig cost? Another is that the F-35 program is too far along. Yep, let's just keep paying for a poorly-managed, overly expensive fighter that has three versions that make any one version less than it could be. Can you say F-111? That the F-35's avionics are better than the F-22's; how about a Raptor upgrade? I'd also build more advanced versions of the F-15 and F-16.

Q: If you had a wish list of three things that you think the USAF fighter community needs more than anything else, and currently do not have, what would it be?

A: Number 1: AESA radar for the F-16. A force multiplier.

Number 2: Better offensive jamming and better defensive systems.

Number 3: More DACT (dissimilar air combat training—flying against different types of fighters than the one you fly). There are students who show up as Weapons School students who have never done a 4 versus 4 DACT mission. I was doing them as an F-15 student at Luke. I could write a short thesis on this subject.

Last edited:
Na re yaar, free pe donate karte hai. Anyways they spend huge amount of GDP on defence while ignoring their population.

Their litteracy rate droped 2% to 58% now. They are the only country with Polio.

Lets help them out, free pe de dete hai.
I am member of GITAM Rotary club..if islambad gives me permission I will help other polio workers for CERTIFACTE by GOV of india:cheesy:...Which is great use for me during Campus recuitment:enjoy:

can some indian member give me a list of russian arms in indian defnce forces and the deals already on order plus the potential arms deals between india and russia :coffee:

says who we still flying close to 210 MKIs while 62+42 more on order even if you foregt 63+45 Mig29s lets not even talk about Mil-17-V5 :sarcastic:
Russia sells a shitload of weapons to China, which are very likely to end up being used against India, these weapons include S-400 missiles, Su-27s and what not and that does not seem to have jeapordised Russian-Indian relationship. So surely Russia can sell it's best weapons to Pakistan without any conscience issues.

That being said, Pakistan may be reluctant to buy these Su-35's since buying them does not make any sense. The lesser variety of planes you fly, the easier the training of new recruits, the cheaper the logistics and maintenance.

China does Russia's gas-dependent economy far more of a favor by signing long-term energy deals than buying a measly few dozen fighter aircraft. So far the "reports" that have propagated through the Internet have not only failed to materialize after many years, but have been denied by the governments of both countries.
I think you need to open your eyes properly , have a tooth brush & then look at the news its coming from deputy FM of Russia not of somalia ?

I am member of GITAM Rotary club..if islambad gives me permission I will help other polio workers for CERTIFACTE by GOV of india:cheesy:...Which is great use for me during Campus recuitment:enjoy:

While you are at it, open a few schools there, if let alone their litteracy rate will drop further. We must help our brothers across the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom