What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
People of India commands Government of India and the Govt of India commands Indian Armed Forces.So if IA pounds your side LoC it would be under the order of GoI.This is a democratic nation not some kind of puppet regime like in our neighbourhood.

Indian Govt policies are absolutely right.For them Pakistan is just a nuisance .
We Indians had been forsaw this when we elected an absolute majority govt.
Wake up dude Indian foreign policies changed a lot during last two decades.
Our foreign policies horizon expanded a lots such a way that the Pakistan is just another small matter .Thats all.

IAF knows the expense of Su 30 series.With these knd of economy how can you buy a decent one squadron of Su 35.And even if manage one squadron how can you challenge that against 272+ Su 30.

Do you really think we Pakistanis give a crap about India or its policies? You're a different country and we're a different country. We have our own set of culture, norms and values and you have yours. Thank God for that. For Pakistan India is irrelevant and insignificant apart from the Kashmir issue.

Having said that, you seek peace and stability? We're all for it. You seek war and instability? Bring it on. It's all up to you.

@GURU DUTT @ranjeet

Ab to saala Putin bhi aake bole ki nahi de rahe su35 ..chalo daudo

Tab bhi Pakistanis nahi manane wale..usme main 'Saazish' hi Khojenge.

Desperation guys Desperation..!
bhai ab wo bhi kya karre

yoon to jannat ki haqeeqat hame maloom hai lekin dil behlane ko khayal achha hai :sarcastic:

desparation ka alam ye ki maloom hai ki su-35/Mig35 to door second hand F-16s kharedne ke bhi paise nahi per kya karren kambhakt......... :D

even without indian interference east pakistan would have fallen, india simply stole the glory
is this thread about east pakistan ?

is this thread about past indo pak wars ?

or is this your frustation and when having nothing to argue urge to derail a thread ?

:sarcastic:

People of India commands Government of India and the Govt of India commands Indian Armed Forces.So if IA pounds your side LoC it would be under the order of GoI.This is a democratic nation not some kind of puppet regime like in our neighbourhood.

Indian Govt policies are absolutely right.For them Pakistan is just a nuisance .
We Indians had been forsaw this when we elected an absolute majority govt.
Wake up dude Indian foreign policies changed a lot during last two decades.
Our foreign policies horizon expanded a lots such a way that the Pakistan is just another small matter .Thats all.

IAF knows the expense of Su 30 series.With these knd of economy how can you buy a decent one squadron of Su 35.And even if manage one squadron how can you challenge that against 272+ Su 30.
Su 35 is Superior to our MKI ,and if pak gets few 35s in future then definitely it will give big headache to us.

LOL @ the irreplaceable part... Wake the fvck up and smell the coffee. Every single country is irreplaceable. After so many debacles you still haven't learnt a thing. Don't be too arrogant. It will be your downfall. Your options are for time being broad. Don't think they always will be.

Give me the name of a single nation that have a market equivalent to us.
Or are you trying to talk about Pakistan ?:D
Fact is India and China are the biggest market of Russian weapons .China is already on their way to self reliance and exporting.Then remains the India.
We wont go for a confrontation with Pakistan but we have a lots of ther option to expand our role.Russians cant even imagine to lose our market ,Indian Market,during these sanction times(we are still independent )Reason is simple .We have resources and also a big nation.
for you that is a bitter reality.
Deal with it

Su 35 is Superior to our MKI ,and pak got few 35s then definitely it will give big headache to us.

sure but they first need russia to agree to it and then arrange for money as russians dont beleve in "soft loans/defferred payment schemes" russians onli deal in terms of hard cash :sarcastic:

You just take care of your nation and leave Pakistan for us and we know batter how to protect our nation and that is why India is still on other side of border

You should also tell your leaders to stop these obsessive comments and infiltrating jobless kids in to our soil.

If truth is troll for you then Get well soon. I pray for you

Good that you accept the truth that a single city of ours is nearly as rich as your whole country.

I always accepted this truth, but still who am I to turn down a well-wisher.

Good that you accept the truth that a single city of ours is nearly as rich as your whole country.

I always accepted this truth, but still who am I to turn down a well-wisher.

Good to see that you accept that you guys trolling all the time

Looks like the facts which I shared here raised the BP of many Pakistanis.

I will go before you all perform another mass surrender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom