What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
For indians, this might be now or never. Once chinese have established their base in Gwader along with Pakistan Navy. With Pakistan having the TTP and BLA get on their knees and CPEC, Gwader Projects having Completed to empower pakistan economically.. it might be too late for bhaartis. but then again our swords even now are sharper than ever before, So Lets have a moment of pity for these confused retards.

sure, but some speculation might be laid to rest if India decide to order few squadrons SU 35 to complete the 272 figure from the current 200 MKI

+ scale up the FGFA order numbers

+ more

ye ladaku-havai jahaz aapko nahi milega ! :angry:

bhai i have somethin from past

Russia won't arm India's enemies: Dmitry Rogozin - timesofindia-economictimes

We will not sell arms to Pakistan, says Russia - The Hindu

Don’t believe the hype: What Russia selling helicopters to Pakistan is actually about - Firstpost

Stuck in Sichuan: Pakistani JF-17 Program Grounded

I'm not sure about others, some here are indeed looking at going F 35 with the 'murricans but personally, random civvie me will be deeply butthurt to see Su 35 with PAF.

but sadly I have 0 say in how India plays the great game, none of us do actually, it's never a campaign issue, certainly not something anyone apart from us war nerds spend our time thinking about either.

so we'll just have to leave it to the wisdom of the foreign policy elites in south block, I think they're a smart bunch.. let's see.

but don't forget to tag me and rub some namak in my wounds if this happens. :enjoy:

The bigger question is does India ready to pay the price of not having SU35 in green Colors?

Remember, The price Putin's Russia asking could not be settled in dollars or mere more Orders, that was a status quo. Putin's Russia is in deep crisis with NATO, European Union & with USA at this moment, In Syria their forces are nearing eyeball to eyeball. Russia want India to leave its independent rather US/west leaning approach and joins him in every step, just like USSR/Russia always supports India in her dire needs... 65, 71.

Is India Ready to follows Russian foot steps? If not than be assure you will see SU35 in green colors sooner than later.

If the SU-35 deal doesn't go through, will Pakistan go for J-10C/J-11D or additional F-16s for stop gap purpose?

The US Air Force (USAF) currently operates more than 1,000 F-16C/D aircraft of Block 40/42/50/52 configuration and it's looking to upgrade around 350 of its F-16s under a service-life extension programme (SLEP).
US Air Force (USAF) will start retiring some of the older F-16s from it's service from 2016. These old F16s block 25/30/40 might be sold to other countries.

Last edited:
check it yourself if you dont beleve wikepedia like links im noty entitelled or answerable to you :haha:
Learn to support your argument with a credible source. Wiki is not a credible source and you always rant about it so give me a credible source.Give me a source where it says US experts are stationed at PAF base to put in the source codes in F 16. Or I ll report all your posts where you keep spreading your false propaganda.

lolzz always like this they talk :rofl: hundreds of JF-17 engines transferred already mi-35 dela sign yes mi-35 armed with roses ? and dozens of mi-17 in pakistan guns small arms APCs and so much but they will not take any step detrimental indinan security by sailing tons of tons weapons to china ? and you guys believe it :lol:

OH OK. Then why Russia arming India against China? And why you can't get PAKFA or T90 tanks. When they love you so much :bunny::bunny::bunny:

If the SU-35 deal doesn't go through, will Pakistan go for J-10C/J-11D or additional F-16s for stop gap purpose?
:lol: Plane dropped before taking off:dance3:

OH OK. Then why Russia arming India against China? And why you can't get PAKFA or T90 tanks. When they love you so much :bunny::bunny::bunny:

:lol: Plane dropped before taking off:dance3:
bus ker de mery bhai bus . we have created pakistan because our ways are separate from india . you want us to follow india step by step ? we have own sources of weapons you may know them

The bigger question is does India ready to pay the price of not having SU35 in green Colors?

Remember, The price Putin's Russia asking could not be settled in dollars or mere more Orders, that was a status quo. Putin's Russia is in deep crisis with NATO, European Union & with USA at this moment, In Syria their forces are nearing eyeball to eyeball. Russia want India to leave its independent rather US/west leaning approach and joins him in every step, just like USSR/Russia always supports India in her dire needs... 65, 71.

Is India Ready to follows Russian foot steps? If not than be assure you will see SU35 in green colors sooner than later.
traditionally India have always maintained a neutral stance on global issues, US/Russia, Israel/Iran, Iran/Saudia, China/Japan..

Crimea, Diaoyu/Senkaku, Jerusalem, Shia/Sunni in the ME.. all these are not of concern to the people of India, and successive Indian administrations have reflected as much in their foreign policy approaches. It has worked good for us, for those feuding and warring parties have reciprocated and refused to get involved in matters of actual concern to India.. like Kashmir.

Russia are in a cold war again with the west now and India have outright refused to be part of any sanctions regime on Russia, and only temporarily scaled back oil purchases from Iran to help facilitate a nuclear deal.

"Russia want India to leave its independent rather US/west leaning approach and joins him in every step, just like USSR/Russia always supports India in her dire needs... 65, 71."

India don't have any beef with the west, why should they adopt an aggressive Russian poodle position and make enemies with people with whom there are good relations ? the US never "used" us like some in Pakistan seem to think they used them.

These are delicate matters, India is not a big global player, just a bit of regional power in South Asia.. but for what it's worth, last time Putin came around:

Crimean leader's visit to India with Putin angers West | Business Standard News
Anger as Crimean leader joins Putin’s delegation - The Scotsman
US 'troubled' by reports of Crimean leader visiting India with Vladimir Putin
India Questioned Over Crimean Leader’s Visit
The Moscow Times - News, Business, Culture & Multimedia from Russia

^anything more would be needlessly punching above our weight.

Well, If we do get this SU-35 beast we surely will have a great advantage in means of an upper hand and air superiority.
Bro, i'm asking about mig-29... Did somewhere in the world paf pilots fly mig-29 like they are flying j-11 and su-30mkk in china??

Like wise that journo had PAF source Janes had one. This entire deal is like wishy washy. It looks like PAF doing its favour for the Russians for good relationship between both the countries. Because this deal will bring more harm to each other than good deeds. . As I said it's too early to call the shots. And can you provide source for Russians for su35 in 2014 ? Because as far as I good gather information on this I would confidentiality say it's China who is calling the shots for Pakistan but Russians refused by saying we will look in to it .

See am not saying it's impossible for a Go ahead call but for what ? PAF don't have sufficient capital fund for procurement even though Chinese made some deal over something else with Pakistan will Pakistan take the impact of maintaining 2 engine heavy aircraft which is a fuel guzzlers for sure . It like operating another 60 F16. That too when your enemy is well-known every single aspect of the weapon system . That's on PAF call so I could restrict myself to comment on that.

But as a whole something is not adding up so let's wait and watch is gonna

And what's even more funny is Russian source which denied any sales quoting Russia won't do such thing which could underestimate Indias security. Now that article is also lost in the air. But I remember commenting on it. In our PAF... Very spooky ...

I would request you to read my last post as I have edited it, citing in all the major news regarding the subject chronologically ...

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM | Page 159

Conflicting sources ... which ones to believe ??

It is not simply a case of

"one source says this .. the other one says this ..so take what you like ... "

when it comes to sources ... It's a tweet of a person who people don't really have a clue about ... when it comes to reporting in defence related matters ..

He could be an excellent journalist .. but whatever he said was in his personal capacity on his twitter ... he never brought in an article, never involved in his institution that he works for ... so the credibility of such a report is quite flimsy if you ask me ..

On the other hand you had a complete article in IHS Janes,a reputed Journal in defense ... an institution that has a long history of reporting credible news etc. Other then that you have Sputnik International, another credible institution when it comes to reporting related to defense matters citing Pakistan as a potential customer for SU-35 ... then the Deputy FM's news as reported on Sputnik ..Hence these are three major sources that confirm of talks of SU-35 ..

Bottom line, these are not two well respected institutions reporting conflicting news, these are well respected institutions reporting one thing and "journalists" based on their private links, quoting something different ...hence there is no conflicting news altogether because, credibility wise ... no one would take a "reporter over twitter" against a well respected journal or a news outlet like Janes or Sputnik...

Lastly, regarding that last piece in which Russia said it would never undermine India's security etc. It was only reported on Indian based websites, however even if credible ... it does not once state that the news quoted was false ... Infact in the original news piece on Sputnik where the revelation of Russia's Deputy FM talking about the talks of sales of SU-35 and Mi35 the exact quotes of the Deputy FM say that he belived that these items will not cause any jealousy on the Indian side ...
ide ...

Last edited:
bus ker de mery bhai bus . we have created pakistan because our ways are separate from india . you want us to follow india step by step ? we have own sources of weapons you may know them

Who want you to follow our lead ? It you who want submit for more than 18 years now. Ironically it's more than our MMRCA :enjoy: u see... You asked and holded several negotiations with the Russians now su27 upped the leader into 35. That's 8 serial number :flame: you still waiting...... :pleasantry:

I would request you to read my last post as I have edited it, citing in all the major news regarding the subject chronologically ...

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM | Page 159

Secondly, It is not simply a case of one source says this .. the other one says this ..so take what you like ... when it comes to sources ... It's a tweet of a person who people don't really have a clue about ... when it comes to reporting in defence related matters .. he could be an excellent journalist .. but whatever he said was in his personal capacity on his twitter ... he never brought in an article, never involved in his institution that he works for ... so the credibility of such a report is quite flimsy if you ask me ..

On the other hand you had a complete article in Janes a reputed Journal in defense ... an institution that has a long history of reporting credible news etc. Other then that you have Sputnik International, another credible institution when it comes to reporting related to defense matters citing Pakistan as a potential customer for SU-35 ... then the Deputy FM's news as reported on Sputnik ..

Bottom line, these are not two well respected institutions reporting conflicting news, these are well respected institutions reporting one thing and "journalists" based on their private links ... quoting something different ...

Lastly, regarding that last piece in which India said it would never undermine India's security etc. It was only reported on Indian based websites, however even if credible ... it does not ...not even once state that the news quoted was false ...

Infact if you go to the original news piece on Sputnik where the revelation of Russia's Deputy FM talking about the talks of sales of SU-35 and Mi35 the exact quotes of the Deputy FM say that he believes that these items will not cause any jealousy on the Indian side ...

I completely disagree. Because Denial was the last source from Russia. Please go through the dates of each articles. This all started before 10 th. And on 10 alleged PAF denial which was later conformed by PA k officials that too as what ? Discussion on su35 took place when the they met that's again before 10th and after Russian source .

All these new articles on based on Pakistan source . I don't know whether you got my point or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom