What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAF never denied and neither Russians denied it so stop distorting facts. We never asked for it Russians offered it than we considered them and now talks are going forward. Russia also offered MI-28 and three different Air Defence systems

What is your source? As you claim Russians offered su35? I can post an source to quote my claims

What is your source ? Leave PAF
I have my sources Russia has offered several weapons to us including SU-35. Russia offer of SU-35 was even a shocker for PAF leadership.

What is your source ? Leave PAF
I have my sources Russia has offered several weapons to us including SU-35. Russia offer of SU-35 was even a shocker for PAF leadership.

@Icarus @Irfan Baloch How many Su-35 threads do we need on this forum?
as much as there are Indians on this forum who want to tell us that they dont care about this deal and that we must give up the idea of this deal happening. since you and I are not believing them that they dont care so they have to repost again and again telling us how trivial we are and how much they dont care

Everyone is excited.
the exact word for "some" is paranoid.

What you mean by your source ? Is that mean u source was sitting inside room where this negotiations took place . I bet you won't find any ...

But check this
PAF denies SU-35 negotiations and contracts: Reuters Journalist

I can't find this source either which is weird it's now vanished . It was also debated on PAF itself. I think it got merged with this sticky thread .

We don't need your source but real source . Or don't try to mislead. Am not here to spoil your party buy I like to keeping it real. I already mentioned It's highly unlikely to go through , But can't be ruled out

babu jee its phase by phase . her koi MMRCA ka jhansa nhi deta bolo 200 or khareedo 36 :lol::enjoy:
lol but Chinese SU 35 ki raam katha has been going on longer than our MMRCA :P

in December we'll get some more clarity on the Russia - India defence relationship when Modi meets Putin, dekho...

What you mean by your source ? Is that mean u source was sitting inside room where this negotiations took place . I bet you won't find any ...

But check this
PAF denies SU-35 negotiations and contracts: Reuters Journalist

I can't find this source either which is weird it's now vanished . It was also debated on PAF itself. I think it got merged with this sticky thread .

We don't need your source but real source . Or don't try to mislead. Am not here to spoil your party buy I like to keeping it real. I already mentioned It's highly unlikely to go through , But can't be ruled out

24 Su-35s were the number China wanted to buy back in 2013-2014, that too because they wanted to reverse-engineer the engines.

Why hasn't the SU-35 attracted orders?

China is buying for PAF, why we need 117S engine when our WS-10B reaches 14000KN thrust?

Irbis-e PESA radar of SU-35 with 300 km detection range of fighter size target and 100 kk lockon will be a great asset. Will be like mini AWACS for Pakistan

You forgot to mention its capabilities against ships and ground targets specially for SEAD/DEAD missions.

lol but Chinese SU 35 ki raam katha has been going on longer than our MMRCA :P

in December we'll get some more clarity on the Russia - India defence relationship when Modi meets Putin, dekho...

That's because Russia wants to sell it desperately and they can force only India or china. But china do not seems interested and time n again news comes china is buying, thats why this deal lingering on with china

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom