What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong information ... Being written on bases of Pakistani official source . Which just confirmed it held talks but why no response from Russia so far ?

But deal may be going thru if Russia says that they don't do anything which under estimate Indian superiority and national security and this 24 won't do any harm.

If this is being in their minds then it's huge blow for India and our trust with Russians . If this happened whole nation would turn against Russia and which will urge India to boost its military Alliance with west. Now with more western countries like UK Germany Nato dominated countries .

Let's see what happens during US visit of our prime minister . It's looking like pressure being mounted on India before US trip and then to Russia . India anyway will move ahead with west weither Russia sell su35 to Pakistan or not . Huge twist could be additional Rafale and collaboration with Japanese 5th gen fighter program or Continuing procurement of pasta and fgfa.

This deal would flip entire game plan for India and Russia . Good or bad or for whom we need to wait and watch .
Russian deputy foreign minister was first person to reveal this news Mr I know you find this hard to digest but wake up Mr times have changed.

24 Su-35s were the number China wanted to buy back in 2013-2014, that too because they wanted to reverse-engineer the engines.

Why hasn't the SU-35 attracted orders?
Quite expensive and is new will get orders soon .

Russia has been trying since past 3-4 yrs for its first SU 35 export customer, lets see if that elusive customer so far is Pakistan or not

Russian deputy foreign minister was first person to reveal this news Mr I know you find this hard to digest but wake up Mr times have changed.
Come on now ! Why do you even think i will be happy about it ? Our aim is to cripple our enemies .So does you .Lets be frank about it . Mean while i like to sum it up . once and for all.

Letsgo point by point debate ? Let me start as my arse burning :mad::p:

1) What did Russian deputy foreign minister said ?

2) What did Pakistan official said ?

go ahead i will wait for you for the anwers:woot::welcome:

All PAF Su-35 related threads have been merged here, all further discussion about the PAF Su-35 negotiations should be carried out here.

Thank You, Happy Posting.

Come on now ! Why do you even think i will be happy about it ? Our aim is to cripple our enemies .So does you .Lets be frank about it . Mean while i like to sum it up . once and for all.

Letsgo point by point debate ? Let me start as my arse burning :mad::p:

1) What did Russian deputy foreign minister said ?

2) What did Pakistan official said ?

go ahead i will wait for you for the anwers:woot::welcome:
Both said talks are taking place between two countries for SU-35 Fighter Jets

Russia has been trying since past 3-4 yrs for its first SU 35 export customer, lets see if that elusive customer so far is Pakistan or not

Thats has no relevance with pakistan deal. Will india agree to join nato even we both have same enemy ?

welcome to pdf kid i guess before one of your profile got killed by mods here :enjoy::lol:
thanks just kidding for some fun for all so that some serious environment created could be softened. He He

Thats has no relevance with pakistan deal. Will india agree to join nato even we both have same enemy ?

India will never join any group or alliance officially and it will always remain pro Russia once the boundary dispute with China is solved. India and china have many common interests minus US and they will converge in future and will learn to live together

India should keep calm let them make their moves. It's time to test our diplomatic ties with the Russians . It's gonna be terrible mistake . We will move ahead as per our planned road map which is to alignment with the West and encircle Chinese asserts
You depend on Russia too much, it won't be easy as that. Don't let emotions cloud your judgment.

Both said talks are taking place between two countries for SU-35 Fighter Jets

Good ! But its not the answer .

1st Russians spinned the table by saying talks took place .

2nd PAF denied it

3rd Russians dined it

4th Pakistan officials just " CONFIRMED " talks took place

5th we are debating about it .

But it started with Pakistan air force requesting Mi35 from russians. I guess 4 been confirmed and rest may follow sooner or later . Pakistani delegations requested for Su 35 and they have discussed it . But the point is this happen before - 1st point i have given ! It doesn't mean russia agreed to it . If a foreign delegation submit an request or discussed their own topic the side won't be aggressive in its reply . That too when these talks are for strengthening relationship . So the russians answer could had been more diplomatic like "Ok we will look into it and we will continue the process .

Lets presume if this had happened . And later both side confirmed it (That they discussed between them)

BUT both sides fully denied procurement plan isn't ?

This deal is a great loss for both Pakistan which could end up operating very small numbers but spending lots fof its few resources from its overall armed forces . Most of the time this fleet if bought by pakistan will be grounded for maintanence and spares imports from china or russia .
For the Russians this little deal just over 3 billion will affect future procurment which could be made by India .Thats goes beyond 60-80 billion just in defense sectors al;one .

But still one can argue that India already got trapped by putting all its eggs in one basket RUSSIA .We even trusted Russians so much that our future national security is been planned with Russians weapons in mind like FGFA , FMBT and many more .So India will have no option to still be friends with Russia eve n with they back stab us and break our trust . . . That too new procurement deals are been given to west . My latest source partially conformed India ruled out russian conventional subs and will go for German subs with full ToT of 212 specialized Hull . So irks are going on between India and Russia but i don't think Russia will be willing to loss its largest customer for few 10s or 100s of su35 .

So its too early friends

You depend on Russia too much, it won't be easy as that. Don't let emotions cloud your judgment.
check my previous comment

but then again the Su-35 Irbis-E radar seriously outclasses the BARS radar on the MKI and the Zhuk-AE, and has stronger engines and 3D thrust vectoring so it doesn't need canards.

but it would still come to the pilot and the Indians are probably the best and most experienced flanker fighters in the world.
Sorry some correction Bars NP001 could be easily upgraded to Aesa Bars and processing unit and software upgraded. Cannard in MKI was added due to heavy weight of Bars Radar and if with Super Sukhoi the radar is upgraded to IBRIS-E or upgraded Bars canard could be removed and MKI have 2.5D thrust vectoring.

Good ! But its not the answer .

1st Russians spinned the table by saying talks took place .

2nd PAF denied it

3rd Russians dined it

4th Pakistan officials just " CONFIRMED " talks took place

5th we are debating about it .

But it started with Pakistan air force requesting Mi35 from russians. I guess 4 been confirmed and rest may follow sooner or later . Pakistani delegations requested for Su 35 and they have discussed it . But the point is this happen before - 1st point i have given ! It doesn't mean russia agreed to it . If a foreign delegation submit an request or discussed their own topic the side won't be aggressive in its reply . That too when these talks are for strengthening relationship . So the russians answer could had been more diplomatic like "Ok we will look into it and we will continue the process .

Lets presume if this had happened . And later both side confirmed it (That they discussed between them)

BUT both sides fully denied procurement plan isn't ?

This deal is a great loss for both Pakistan which could end up operating very small numbers but spending lots fof its few resources from its overall armed forces . Most of the time this fleet if bought by pakistan will be grounded for maintanence and spares imports from china or russia .
For the Russians this little deal just over 3 billion will affect future procurment which could be made by India .Thats goes beyond 60-80 billion just in defense sectors al;one .

But still one can argue that India already got trapped by putting all its eggs in one basket RUSSIA .We even trusted Russians so much that our future national security is been planned with Russians weapons in mind like FGFA , FMBT and many more .So India will have no option to still be friends with Russia eve n with they back stab us and break our trust . . . That too new procurement deals are been given to west . My latest source partially conformed India ruled out russian conventional subs and will go for German subs with full ToT of 212 specialized Hull . So irks are going on between India and Russia but i don't think Russia will be willing to loss its largest customer for few 10s or 100s of su35 .

So its too early friends

check my previous comment
PAF never denied and neither Russians denied it so stop distorting facts. We never asked for it Russians offered it than we considered them and now talks are going forward. Russia also offered MI-28 and three different Air Defence systems

PAF never denied and neither Russians denied it so stop distorting facts. We never asked for it Russians offered it than we considered them and now talks are going forward. Russia also offered MI-28 and three different Air Defence systems

What is your source ? Leave PAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom