What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kind of did actually ...:what:

As far as your analogy goes ... I agree.. but then again ... your side is the one celebrating for 7 years or so ... to the point where the MMRCA deal has nearly fallen apart .. orders are being reduced for Pak-FA/FGFA .. and nobody even knows when AMCA will become a reality as the dear Tejas is still under question ...but please continue on with your lecture ... we're listening ... :cheers:
evev here i dint said that russia wont sell pakistan su-35... i said "will" russia sell pakistan su-35 ?

tell me has russia declared sale of su-35 to pakistan "till now"......."lolzzzz" :haha:

I mean you are willing to loose 70% inventory supplier worth around billions of dollars and replace it with what American .Good luck to you

if Russia can afford to lose India who is the biggest buyer in the world and biggest buyer for Russia.....so good luck

I mean you are willing to loose 70% inventory supplier worth around billions of dollars and replace it with what American .Good luck to you
its a buyers market question is will russia anger india with sale of su-35 to pakistan but if russia does question is what will or what can india do .......

my assesment is india will then systamaticalli over a period of time for spares will do a la china policy on russia (make indian spares for russian equipment in indian innoventorry like china did with russia after russia stoped Mig-21 spares to china and J-7 was born)

and guess what we have all the supporting infra for that + USA will /is more that ready to jump in any such situation and support india fulli to the best of its abilities....

now what does this means to india and what does it means to russia you can speculate yoursefl :cheers:

^ Yeah a fatal cut from a sword is better then the torture of a hundred needles.
BTW I never see any of you guys asking MODS for a sticky threads when it comes for Indian Defence section and its topics.

abhi to khel bas shuru hi hua hai sirji picture to abhi baaki hai :D
pxyql3.jpg
pxyql3.jpg

abhi to khel bas shuru hi hua hai sirji picture to abhi baaki hai :D
View attachment 259013

I have stopped getting excited about such pieces of news. Because generally it goes like "Pakistan has shown interest in SU-35"...after 2 years, Pakistan is in talks with Russia for SU-35... after more 2 years, Pakistan has decided to go further with the deal...after 2 more years, tan tanan Pakistan has decided to buy 4 units of SU-35 and it could include 2 more units if 'satisfied...deliveries will begin in 4 years...!
And that's simply mind craping

evev here i dint said that russia wont sell pakistan su-35... i said "will" russia sell pakistan su-35 ?

tell me has russia declared sale of su-35 to pakistan "till now"......."lolzzzz" :haha:

-Russia sells Pakistan RD-93 via China even with India protesting .. (2007)

-Suggestion of many to sell Mig-35 to Pakistan as a consequence for not shortlisting it as an MMRCA contender (2011)

-Rumors of Pakistan looking at SU-35 spread around Chinese forums (2012)

-Russia lifts the arms embargo over the delivery of military hardware to Pakistan (2014)

-Russia agrees to directly deliver RD-93 to Pakistan (2014)

-Rumor mill goes wild when Chinese forums start reporting that they can now deliver J-10 with AL-31 which was previously rumored to not be exportable as Russia was not agreeing to re-export AL-31. (2015)

-Ilya Karmik in his article in Sputnik International referred to Pakistan as a potential buyer of SU-35 (2015)

-Russian deputy foreign minister confirms there are talks being held for the sale of SU-35 to Pakistan (2015)

-Pakistani side confirms that talks are being held for SU-35 (2015)

The question today is not of the willingness of the Russians to sell the aircraft to Pakistan, but about whether the SU-35 as a whole package, will be the right fit for the job PAF is looking for ...

my assesment is india will then systamaticalli over a period of time for spares will do a la china policy on russia (make indian spares for russian equipment in indian innoventorry like china did with russia after russia stoped Mig-21 spares to china and J-7 was born)
MiG-21 technology was far easier to replicate but the Su-30MKI is no joke, India needs a serious infrastructure and expertise of China-level to do anything remotely similar to how quickly the Chinese can produce a clone. My friend, India has a lot to learn from China because, whilst being under sanctions China worked very hard to be were they are today.

and guess what we have all the supporting infra for that + USA will /is more that ready to jump in any such situation and support india fulli to the best of its abilities....
now what does this means to india and what does it means to russia you can speculate yoursefl :cheers:
I speculate that India still needs Russia for many reasons. You guys love your Russian toys. :laugh:

View attachment 259013

I have stopped getting excited about such pieces of news. Because generally it goes like "Pakistan has shown interest in SU-35"...after 2 years, Pakistan is in talks with Russia for SU-35... after more 2 years, Pakistan has decided to go further with the deal...after 2 more years, tan tanan Pakistan has decided to buy 4 units of SU-35 and it could include 2 more units if 'satisfied...deliveries will begin in 4 years...!
And that's simply mind craping
Su-35 was offerred to india aswell for MRCA as india needed a good strike fighter jet that can also do a interceptor job in a single sortie (omnirole) and should have an AESA after Mig-35 lost the race but we dint bother ... yes you are right there were rumours that russia might sell su-35s to pakistan almost two years back but like now even then it was a bluff to get a certain arms deal from india where russia was one of the suppliers but eventualli americans won it same is the story this time but all hub bul watan pakistani members on this forum are acting way too emotional and hoping against hope ... well good luck

-Russia sells Pakistan RD-93 via China even with India protesting .. (2007)

-Suggestion of many to sell Mig-35 to Pakistan as a consequence for not shortlisting it as an MMRCA contender (2011)

-Rumors of Pakistan looking at SU-35 spread around Chinese forums (2012)

-Russia lifts the arms embargo over the delivery of military hardware to Pakistan (2014)

-Russia agrees to directly deliver RD-93 to Pakistan (2014)

-Rumor mill goes wild when Chinese forums start reporting that they can now deliver J-10 with AL-31 which was previously rumored to not be exportable as Russia was not agreeing to re-export AL-31. (2015)

-Ilya Karmik in his article in Sputnik International referred to Pakistan as a potential buyer of SU-35 (2015)

-Russian deputy foreign minister confirms there are talks being held for the sale of SU-35 to Pakistan (2015)

-Pakistani side confirms that talks are being held for SU-35 (2015)

The question today is not of the willingness of the Russians to sell the aircraft to Pakistan, but about whether the SU-35 as a whole package, will be the right fit for the job PAF is looking for ...
challo ji good luck with it :tup:

MiG-21 technology was far easier to replicate but the Su-30MKI is no joke, India needs a serious infrastructure and expertise of China-level to do anything remotely similar to how quickly the Chinese can produce a clone. My friend, India has a lot to learn from China because, whilst being under sanctions China worked very hard to be were they are today.

I speculate that India still needs Russia for many reasons. You guys love your Russian toys. :laugh:
what if i told you india is already making MKIs in india from raw material level :azn:

anyway good luck with your dreams no harm in dreaming :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom