What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Su 35s and Su 31 MKIs are not the same. Been discussed in depth in earlier posts
but there aint many diffrences either acept the MKI is Twin seat while Ru-35 is single seat on engines MKI uses AL-41 while Su-35 uses F-117 while MKI has 2D TVC Su-35 BM has 3D TVC but its the israeli and french avionicks and internal self protection jammers while rumour is MKI aslo compatiable to all kinds of French and Israeli built air to air and air to ground wepons

but then again the Su-35 Irbis-E radar seriously outclasses the BARS radar on the MKI and the Zhuk-AE, and has stronger engines and 3D thrust vectoring so it doesn't need canards.

but it would still come to the pilot and the Indians are probably the best and most experienced flanker fighters in the world.

but then again the Su-35 Irbis-E radar seriously outclasses the BARS radar on the MKI and the Zhuk-AE, and has stronger engines and 3D thrust vectoring so it doesn't need canards.

but it would still come to the pilot and the Indians are probably the best and most experienced flanker fighters in the world.
I'm very much more interested what happens to India's purported $5 billion investment in the PAK-FA, now that Russia is offering to arm its enemy with a more superior jet than IAF's frontline. Russia could after all sell that to Pakistan again and India ends up fighting a jet it itself helped create lol.

I'm very much more interested what happens to India's purported $5 billion investment in the PAK-FA, now that Russia is offering to arm its enemy with a more superior jet than IAF's frontline. Russia could after all sell that to Pakistan again and India ends up fighting a jet it itself helped create lol.

even if Russia sells and Pakistan buys Pakistan can't afford many maybe 24 at most 36 compared Indians 200 Su-30MKI and they might buy/build more if the Rafale deal and AMCA doesn't pan out.

U think it's a little tit for tat you know since India went after the Rafale and not a Russia fighter and the whole fiasco with Pak-FA/FGFA, so they are just messing with one another, but not enough to destroy relations over.

but like what I said earlier Pakistan could just go for J-16 or J-11D instead and J-20 is a long shot.

even if Russia sells and Pakistan buys Pakistan can't afford many maybe 24 at most 36 compared Indians 200 Su-30MKI and they might buy/build more if the Rafale deal and AMCA doesn't pan out.

U think it's a little tit for tat you know since India went after the Rafale and not a Russia fighter and the whole fiasco with Pak-FA/FGFA, so they are just messing with one another, but not enough to destroy relations over.

but like what I said earlier Pakistan could just go for J-16 or J-11D instead and J-20 is a long shot.
Its a big leap over Pakistan's existing capabilities for sure regardless of Indian flanker numbers and provides with much more options thanks to its *heavy Trump accent* huuuuge */heavy Trump accent* range ad massive payload. I don't think we ever offered them (or the Chinese) F-15 or any other front-line jet. Maybe time for India to re-evaluate their suppliers:agree:

Its a big leap over Pakistan's existing capabilities for sure regardless of Indian flanker numbers and provides with much more options thanks to its *heavy Trump accent* huuuuge */heavy Trump accent* range ad massive payload. I don't think we ever offered them (or the Chinese) F-15 or any other front-line jet. Maybe time for India to re-evaluate their suppliers:agree:

Sukhois are notorious for being expensive to maintain, and Russia charges an arm and leg for parts to fix'em. maybe that's why India was looking towards to Western jets.

but yeah Pakistan needs a heavy fighter with long range.

think there is thread about the Xiang JH-7B that would give Pakistan that capability.

1858C7FD1.jpg

Sukhois are notorious for being expensive to maintain, and Russia charges an arm and leg for parts to fix'em. maybe that's why India was looking towards to Western jets.

but yeah Pakistan needs a heavy fighter with long range.

think there is thread about the Xiang JH-7B that would give Pakistan that capability.

1858C7FD1.jpg
JH-7B isn't much of a fighter and being Chinese its of dubious quality. Plus all Chinese flankers rely on Russian engines. If Russians are willing to sell and I am Pakistan, I would def. go for it as it is also a major diplomatic victory. *heavy Trump accent* Its the best deeal */heavy Trump accent*

They have some kind of agreement with the Russians
I don't think so. These models only share their designs with Russian counterparts.
Pakistan is already using Chinese version of Russian jet. i.e. F-7.

I don't think so. These models only share their designs with Russian counterparts.
Pakistan is already using Chinese version of Russian jet. i.e. F-7.
They do share the designs that is russian.

For as long as you've been on this forum, you've never once been right. Get over yourself.
@mods please let Mr that guy become the UN secretary general ?lolzz
Sure , I'm wrong & the forum is wrong & the whole world is wrong ?lolzz
Right Mr always right ?

check it yourself if you dont beleve wikepedia like links im noty entitelled or answerable to you :haha:
& who believed wikipedia ?lolzz
You can tailored it anytime u want ?right ?
Man IAF will.be in shatters once SU-35s starts flying in Pakistani skies ?
Just accept it ?lolzzz

They do share the designs that is russian.
That's why I don't think Russia is going to block exports of these jets, just because they share air frame design.China had been exporting Russian copies which were more than just Russian designs.
Secondly there is no proof of this, just some members have been saying here and that's all.

Pakistan is poised to upgrade its air force by purchasing what are arguably the best combat aircraft already in use - Russian Su-35 fighters, and here is why.

1023510236.jpg

Russia-Pakistan Mi-35 Contract Could be Expanded

A Pakistani government official spoke to IHS Jane's, confirming that the sides had already discussed a possible purchase of the advanced aircraft, as the Pakistani Air Force requires a two-engine fighter "that can fly for a longer range than the JF-17 and penetrate more deeply into the enemy's territory".

Currently the country's air force operates a fleet of US F-16s, French Mirage-5s, Chinese F-7s and Sino-Pakistani JF-17s.

Earlier, Moscow and Islamabad clinched a deal on the delivery of Mi-35M transport and attack helicopters to Pakistan, and the contract could be expanded.

While the media are discussing the PAK FA, F-35 and J-20, the fifth-generation aircraft being tested in Russia, the US and China respectively, the fully operational Su-35 seems even more reliable for the moment. It has been touted as "4++ generation using fifth-generation technology", rendering it superior to other fourth-generation fighters under development.

1026214272.jpg

Ad Astra: Russian Tu-160 and PAK DA Strategic Bombers to Use Star Power
In fact, only the absence of stealth technology and an active electronically scanned array formally separates this plane, which is unbelievably maneuverable at low speeds, from the family of fifth-generation jets.

The Su-35, NATO reporting name Flanker-E, is a multirole fighter that is capable of engaging several air targets simultaneously.

Read more: Real Deal: Pakistan Confirms Interest in Russian Su-35 Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom