What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
d

Where i said even something like that................As i said we could Veto any sell to pak because we are buying at least 50 bn of equipment

So what's the threat then?
What if the Russians say screw you we are selling to Pakistan the same way we are selling to China.
The same way US is selling to both India and Pakistan.
What would you do cancel all your orders or just keep on whinging?

lol..Pakistan seems to be in hurry to get trapped ...I got to know from sources its kind of strategic honey-trap in the form of Weapons of atmost national importance to Pakistan for which India has agreed to pay huge sum to Russia...enjoy the bird and dont cry when it will shit on your face ....rofl....

Exactly ...........buying from America france or russia is to veto any sell to pakistan.....

What we are getting from russia:

PAKFA + FGFA = 35BN
TANKS = 5 BN
Brahmos JV program
Mig29K
HELICOPTER=4BN
FRIGATE = 3BN
NUKE SUB=1BN
SU 30MKI (42 NOS)=4.2 BN
MISSILES = AAM, AGM,AShM ETC

this above are confirmed ...........and thats atleast 50 bn we are talking about

What are we may get :
Su-30 upgrade = 5 bn
SUBs deal = 10 bn
Helicopter upgrade=2 bn
Frigate and destroyer upgrade=?? (recently passed will be with VLS shtil-1 etc)
ACC upgrde=??

So you can see we are not abounding Russia or something .......there is no not buying from russia as you are thinking

As i said there is aleast 60-70 bn is involved ,,,,,,,,,which can easily veto any sell to pakistan
lets wait for Nov vist of modi to russia things will get clear

So do you really think India would Cancel All these 50-60 Billion deals in jiffy to stop few billion deal of Pakistan?

So what's the threat then.
What if the Russians say screw you we are selling to Pakistan the same way we are selling to China.
what they are selling to you that are considered threat to India ?

@Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @blain2 @Oscar sir ....why all time religion is bought with out any issue ?

Would you stand similar insults on koran, the prophet, or myths associated that this member or other member does on hinduism and vedas?
Is Yoga part of religion or a cultural heritage? I am a Muslim and I practice Yoga for relaxation.I consider it a cultural inheritance that is both beyond and unliked to my faith Please stop this nonsense ownership of everything in South Asian culture to have something to do with the Hindu religion; or are you implying that all Hinduism is a just a culture and not a system of beliefs?

Yoga is a relaxing ideal, and while I do not condone the member's post.. its not offensive considering the response by Indian members.

what they are selling to you that are considered threat to India ?
Goodness me.
I am saying what would you do in that case.
What would be your threat to Russia, where is the veto?
Gosh use your brain a bit.

@Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @blain2 @Oscar sir ....why all time religion is bought with out any issue ?

Would you stand similar insults on koran, the prophet, or myths associated that this member or other member does on hinduism and vedas?
What do you find insulting in the comment? Isn't modi's government actively promoting Yoga and it's supposed benefits?
India yoga: PM Narendra Modi leads thousands in celebration - BBC News

One of the often advertised benefit is alleviation of pain, so what's wrong in suggesting someone to use it to help ease their suffering?

There is one thing to be kept in mind however. If tomorrow the Russians do decide to sell the Su-35, they can and will despite all Indian protests; since India really cannot do anything about it.

The reasons for that are the existing massive contracts that India already has with Russia. While from the persepctive of many Indian members it would seem as if India has Russia in a fix; so does Russia have India in the fix. That billion invested in those weapons is an investment of both time and money. Time is the most important commodity here as those weapons represent a capability that the Indian military forces cannot afford to delay or lose. They cannot leverage stepping out of those contracts because that puts a dent in their capability. A capability that INDIA WANTS FROM RUSSIA.

Which is why, despite India's protests.. the US still sells to Pakistan. and will also sell to India. Is it possible(unlikely as it may seem w.r.t Su-35) that Russia is taking the same path as the US?

You dont have money to buy it. You wanted to buy 20 mi 35 but settled for 4. Because you dont have money.

So are you saying that India will cancel all those deals if Russia start selling top line military equipment to Pakistan?
Just trying to get some clarity to what is behind the list you just posted.

No... We'll give sub deal to someone else... russia looses 8-10 billion which they can't afford to.. then there're plenty to come, if they want they have to change their mindset... we've so much option to buy but they don't have so much options to sell... India can never be replaced by Pakistan in defence purchase.

You dont have money to buy it. You wanted to buy 20 mi 35 but settled for 4. Because you dont have money.

Do you have a statement of the Army's procurement budget or the Air Force's procurement budget which shows the current finances vis-a-vis cash and liquid assets to prove that or in case you dont are willing to admit that you are just a low grade one line poster?

There is one thing to be kept in mind however. If tomorrow the Russians do decide to sell the Su-35, they can and will despite all Indian protests; since India really cannot do anything about it.

The reasons for that are the existing massive contracts that India already has with Russia. While from the persepctive of many Indian members it would seem as if India has Russia in a fix; so does Russia have India in the fix. That billion invested in those weapons is an investment of both time and money. Time is the most important commodity here as those weapons represent a capability that the Indian military forces cannot afford to delay or lose. They cannot leverage stepping out of those contracts because that puts a dent in their capability. A capability that INDIA WANTS FROM RUSSIA.

Which is why, despite India's protests.. the US still sells to Pakistan. and will also sell to India. Is it possible(unlikely as it may seem w.r.t Su-35) that Russia is taking the same path as the US?

Indians have zero leverage over Russians. How desperate were they when they needed the ACC and paid hundreds of millions more to get it ready, above and beyond the nominal cost? Clearly then, It is India that needs a continued relationship with Russia for it's existing and future defense needs.

MKIs still require Russian support, as evident by the recent crash, and as for the T90s, they too will. India cannot build anything to rival Russia on that level and switching to USA or West is going to be cost and time prohibitive. How many years did it take India to pin down the MMRCA contractor, even though everyone knew from day one that India will got with the west this time and not Russia.

Now, when it comes to strategic aims, no country will give up priceless gains. Partners in international politics change. Iran went from being a close partner for the USA to a pariah state. Didn't Russia sell technology to China, a direct adversary of India? So why are Sales to Pakistan such confusing for these idiots?

Every time you read a post about Russia selling something, Indians bullshyt their way in with oh India has this and that billions tied up. Yea, tied up. Good luck cancelling them. We'll see how your already decades behind procurement runs then.

As if the Russians didn't anticipate Indian heart burns when and if they ever considered selling Su35 to Pakistan or Mi35s. If it was up to the Indians, they wouldn't even want Mi17s to be sold to Pakistan.

No... We'll give sub deal to someone else... russia looses 8-10 billion which they can't afford to.. then there're plenty to come, if they want they have to change their mindset... we've so much option to buy but they don't have so much options to sell... India can never be replaced by Pakistan in defence purchase.
How do they lose it?
Please explain.

It's not about the money money money
We don't need your money money money
We just wanna make the Yandoo dance
Forget about the price tag
Ain't about the uh cha-ching cha-ching
Ain't about the yeah b-bling b-bling
Wanna make the Yandoo dance
Forget about the price tag

So do you really think India would Cancel All these 50-60 Billion deals in jiffy to stop few billion deal of Pakistan?
So what's the threat then?
No ....India cannot effort to call off any deal wrt to Russia ...which is true

even if russia sells pak SU-35 whcih is a threat (not a big one).......then we have to invest in Very long air defence which will take care of the Su- 35 easily .....like SM-6 or S-400

Is Yoga part of religion or a cultural heritage? I am a Muslim and I practice Yoga for relaxation.I consider it a cultural inheritance that is both beyond and unliked to my faith Please stop this nonsense ownership of everything in South Asian culture to have something to do with the Hindu religion; or are you implying that all Hinduism is a just a culture and not a system of beliefs?

Yoga is a relaxing ideal, and while I do not condone the member's post.. its not offensive considering the response by Indian members.
what you have said is true .....but it not just Yoga any culture which is related to Hinduism... which you even know

like @Viper0011. who uses religion and personal attack.....not just indian member but also pakistnai member too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom