What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir the answer is in the first line itself.... Next Gen Sub deal
No it wont. If the Russians are offering the best offer, India will take it. Or are you saying that Indians are so spiteful that they will willingly take an inferior product just as revenge for what is going to be a minuscle contract, that such a pithy mentality exists?

I doubt that. Pakistan was just sold Ah-1Zs and other ancillary equipment and yet India is about to sign on a massive deal itself with the US. So clearly there is ZERO proof in recent history to back up your claim.

There is one thing to be kept in mind however. If tomorrow the Russians do decide to sell the Su-35, they can and will despite all Indian protests; since India really cannot do anything about it.

The reasons for that are the existing massive contracts that India already has with Russia. While from the persepctive of many Indian members it would seem as if India has Russia in a fix; so does Russia have India in the fix. That billion invested in those weapons is an investment of both time and money. Time is the most important commodity here as those weapons represent a capability that the Indian military forces cannot afford to delay or lose. They cannot leverage stepping out of those contracts because that puts a dent in their capability. A capability that INDIA WANTS FROM RUSSIA.

Which is why, despite India's protests.. the US still sells to Pakistan. and will also sell to India. Is it possible(unlikely as it may seem w.r.t Su-35) that Russia is taking the same path as the US?
True..........

lets say pak gets SU-35 ...then what should be india' reaction to it millitary?

Last edited:
What do you find insulting in the comment? Isn't modi's government actively promoting Yoga and it's supposed benefits?
India yoga: PM Narendra Modi leads thousands in celebration - BBC News

One of the often advertised benefit is alleviation of pain, so what's wrong in suggesting someone to use it to help ease their suffering?
Is there any reason bring yoga in SU-35 thread ......can you relate both ?
Yoga is a religion now? o_O
Yes....... as far as it is relate to Hinduism

well India did protest to Russians about sale of Mi-35 too and still the deals is signed
that is not I asked ......in terms of military..

like @Viper0011. who uses religion and personal attack.....not just indian member but also pakistnai member too

Hey look, surprise, surprise, getting invited to another flamed topic!!! Am I really surprised? No. Its part of my daily life here with my Indian not so close friends :cheers:.

By the way, I don't attack anyone FIRST. In fact, if I hated India and Indians SO MUCH, I don't know why I'd write post in India's favor. I write the truth and give credit to where it deserves. Anyway, the key to avoid me getting personal is to avoid getting personnel with me to begin with. Let the readers be the judge.

By the way, Yoga is an excellent mind-body exercise. I am all for it, don't care which religion claims it or culture wants to put their name on it.

Yoga is like Humus :rofl:, the Arabs say its theirs, the Greek say its theirs and the Israeli's say its theirs. I just love having it, don't care about the drama. Same for Yoga. Good for people who practice it :tup:

We can see a lot of bias and terror in that article :lol:
Poor poor bhartis "Becharay ghareeb log "

We can buy more Rafale

upload_2015-9-19_15-1-24.png

Optimism : MMRCA RFP Released

Excitement : FGFA Design Contract signed

Thrill : Typhoon & Rafale short listed

Euphoria : Rafale announced as winner

Anxiety : FGFA downsized from 200 to 144

Denial : Rafale is too costly with no TOT

Fear : Prolonged negotiations for Rafale

Desperation : Cancel MMRCA RFP. Decide to buy 36 Rafale off the shelf

Panic : News of Russian sale of SU-35 to Pakistan

No it wont. If the Russians are offering the best offer, India will take it. Or are you saying that Indians are so spiteful that they will willingly take an inferior product just as revenge for what is going to be a minuscle contract, that such a pithy mentality exists?

I doubt that. Pakistan was just sold Ah-1Zs and other ancillary equipment and yet India is about to sign on a massive deal itself with the US. So clearly there is ZERO proof in recent history to back up your claim.

Yes with new config allowing brahmos to be integrated its a good sub.. But that's not going to win them the contract as i believe there are other subs where brahmos can be integrated (correct me if wong) If russians can blackmail us in this way so can we... If Russians can take revenge on us becasue they lost MMRCA then why do you think it'll stop us from doing the same.. and the thing is it'll not be a revenge but a reminder becasue we've so much more contracts to offer.

Ah-17 is not a threat to us and US will not see Pakistan any new advanced fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom