What's new

Taliban twitter account being run by 4chan

In possibly the greatest master stroke of trolling I have been following the Tali PRD(Public Relations Dept) account and have come to one conclusion- it is being run by elite trolls from 4chan/Reddit.

Here are some examples:

Imagine a tali account promoting the so called “lion of Panjshir” who was responsible for the wholesale slaughter of Pashtuns:

They actually claim to have a special force named FART: 😂

And then there is this gem:

@villageidiot

😂

@-=virus=-
someone on /pol/ in 4chan did admitted that he was running the taliban account on twitter. i think he was a Aussie(the biggest shitposters in that site)

One thing I’ll give to the white boys, they make great, clever content on SM. Hilarious af. “Home of the free humvees” lmao

straight out of “Bin Laden’s greatest hits” mixed tape. That said DJ dickhead should remember these sexy videos and moving lyrics all come to and end when reality bites and the money runs out 😂
Ok I'll be completely honest with you this banger wasn't in my mixed tape collection cuz it mostly consist of bts and Taher Shah, but I have saved it now in my hard drive next to my loli hentai folder.

Ok I'll be completely honest with you this banger wasn't in my mixed tape collection cuz it mostly consist of bts and Taher Shah, but I have saved it now in my hard drive next to my loli hentai folder.
😂

Back
Top Bottom