What's new

Taliban twitter account being run by 4chan

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In possibly the greatest master stroke of trolling I have been following the Tali PRD(Public Relations Dept) account and have come to one conclusion- it is being run by elite trolls from 4chan/Reddit.

Here are some examples:

Imagine a tali account promoting the so called “lion of Panjshir” who was responsible for the wholesale slaughter of Pashtuns:

They actually claim to have a special force named FART: 😂

And then there is this gem:

@villageidiot

😂

@-=virus=-

They became sloppy and it became obvious it's an American troll account a few weeks ago. Their language is too much like that of an American parody.

They actually claim to have a special force name
Don't forget them saying they're preparing for a nuclear attack after Pakistan's C team lost a cricket match to Afghanistan

This day just keeps better and better. :lol: Great find, sir
I knew you’d appreciate this fine art of trolling. 😂they are followed by journalists from all the top media houses for F**** sake! 😂

They became sloppy and it became obvious it's an American troll account a few weeks ago. Their language is too much like that of an American parody.

Don't forget them saying they're preparing for a nuclear attack after Pakistan's C team lost a cricket match to Afghanistan
One of the guys behind it is an American Polish guy Adam something 😂

I remember that nuclear threat too 😂

Humari fouzz dollar daikh kar maan baich day , every thing is on sale here in pak right now

I knew you’d appreciate this fine art of trolling. 😂
Yup. Can't help it.

they are followed by journalists from all the top media houses for F**** sake! 😂
Typical :lol:

Meanwhile the actual Taliban are dropping hits such as

Wait. the tweet's deleted. Let me upload the video to youtube. I saved it :D

Also why the f*ck would the Afghans call it "Taliban Public Relations Department" like some white man in a 9-5 the afghans would call it "Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan Ministry of External Affairs" or something.

1681159606766.jpeg

@villageidiot hes wearing a respirator without filters 🤣

Back
Top Bottom