What's new

Taliban seize 22 Pak Paramilitary forces

Pakistan seriously needs a huge fleet of Armed Drones to protect the Western border from Khyber to Balochistan & the orders should be shoot to kill nothing less.

I hope some major steps are been taken to buy these Armed Drones from China.

Just 2 days ago death of 4 CRPF men was being celebrated by some elite pakistani members and other trolls. Karma has it's own way of giving facepalm. Although the serving men who lost their lives for their country, my salute to you. May your sacrifice won't go in vein.

Just 2 days ago death of 4 CRPF men was being celebrated by some elite pakistani members and other trolls. Karma has it's own way of giving facepalm. Although the serving men who lost their lives for their country, my salute to you. May your sacrifice won't go in vein.
Nothing to do with Karma buddy. Those were some trolls. Majority of people here respect soldiers.

You just mentioned in another thread that something bad is going to happen in Pakistan and we can discuss about the celebration then..
Yeah....I suggested Karan. Thanks for reminding. :D
But I don't like this news. I won't say in same manner they reacted on that thread and I am pretty sure karan won't do it so too.

RIP!!
@KRAIT: Man, what are you Sorcerer??
@Windjammer : Happy now dude?? Or are these part of the celebrations over cricket win??

Sorry for other Pakistanis and these loss of life is unfortunate..

This was a reply for one guy who was claiming that one death across the border was due to celebrations from your side of the border..

He may now realize that these kind of unfortunate accidents can happen in any country.. Not an incident to be happy about .

For your heart's content, I can post the link to the incident where an Indian soldier gunned down four of his colleagues just yesterday or the report which mentions the figure of several thousand suicides amongst Indian security forces but you will not be able to comprehend the difference between casualties in a war and those getting killed because they suffer from psychological stress......surely it's not because India has been losing cricket matches lately. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah....I suggested Karan. Thanks for reminding. :D
But I don't like this news. I won't say in same manner they reacted on that thread and I am pretty sure karan won't do it so too.

I am also not celebrating about it dude.. Those guys are like those of ours who are protecting us.. People with families.. I can imagine how much grief there family is suffering now.. These kind of things happening is very unfortunate.. Hope those guys will find a way to escape from captivity..

I am also not celebrating about it dude.. Those guys are like those of ours who are protecting us.. People with families.. I can imagine how much grief there family is suffering now.. These kind of things happening is very unfortunate.. Hope those guys will find a way to escape from captivity..
I know. I hope swift action by special forces is made to save these lives.

For your heart's content, I can post the link to the incident where an Indian soldier gunned down four of his colleagues just yesterday or the report which mentions the figure of several thousand suicides amongst Indian security forces but you will not be able to comprehend the difference between casualties in a war and those getting killed because they suffer from psychological stress......surely it's not because India has been losing cricket matches lately. !!

Sure sir, why not?? who is stopping you?? Post as much as you can... the death may be happened in a war or because of psychological stress, the important thing is "death" happened and it is the most unfortunate thing.. Nothing you should be happy about or take a cheap shot at.. The funny thing is you never understand this and I am sure that you never will be

How did taliban get the drop on them? I think they were killed or injured and their bodies taken by sick bas---tards. It doesnt make sense for these many to go missing. Besides it was a checkpost. Did they com for backup when the attack was taking place?

ISPR needs to come out and answer the question: Where the hell was back-up when the attack started? What the hell are our cobras doing sitting in hangars and not out there defending... :angry:

you will not be able to comprehend the difference between casualties in a war and those getting killed because they suffer from psychological stress......!

Shamelessly surrendering in front of rag-tag taliban must be due to psychological stress or cowardice..

RIP to the men killed and safe recovery for the ones who are abducted.

I see a retard offering not one word of condolence but is mud slinging.. So much for his remarks.. Hey, forgot I bet he does not care one bit for his own too..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom