What's new

Taliban seize 22 Pak Paramilitary forces

Rest in peace to the dead soldiers, The ruling elite PPP has completely lost control of the law and order situation, I wouldn't be surprised if the army takes over, I am not favoring a marshal law but the situation is such the army may be forced to step in to save the country from disaster because too many of our soldiers and civilians are dying and from the GOP perspective there is no clear roadmap or security plan to minimize civilian causalities or root out the terrorists.

why we are arresting these talibs ?? execute all of them which are in prisons & next time everyone one should be shot dead instead of arresting them ..

Rest in peace to the dead soldiers, The ruling elite PPP has completely lost control of the law and order situation, I wouldn't be surprised if the army takes over, I am not favoring a marshal law but the situation is such the army may be forced to step in to save the country from disaster because too many of our soldiers and civilians are dying and from the GOP perspective there is no clear roadmap or security plan to minimize civilian causalities or root out the terrorists.

That was the thinking injected by westrn world at the times of last of musharaf? That if there would be democratic govt they will going to unite the nation against the extermist bt what happens now ? We lost the money time & respect & terrorists became free to play anywhere in pakistan?
Only thing left is a dedicated fight on a united front,these politicians never care about it?
Soilders going down with out a fight, that's the dooms day & a examples for the advocates of damo-crazy in pakistan?

why we are arresting these talibs ?? execute all of them which are in prisons & next time everyone one should be shot dead instead of arresting them ..

I think the FC might do just that the next time. Arrest then execute.

Back
Top Bottom