What's new

Taliban refuse to come to table talk after death of their leader

Then you take revenge on them too by killing them in mass. If it is their passion bring that war to them. If they torture your family members, torture their family members. Make their life living hell. take all of them. if require, use chemical too.
Yes we do this and than this war will continue for next 1000 years with no end so better we talk to them break as many as we could take down drones and ask USA to leave Afghanistan and take out those things and moves because of them TTP gets supports and than take the most hard core one out

Yes we do this and than this war will continue for next 1000 years with no end so better we talk to them break as many as we could take down drones and ask USA to leave Afghanistan and take out those things and moves because of them TTP gets supports and than take the most hard core one out
No this will continue as long as single one of them. You are calling yourself a muslim and you are scared of terrorists, war ? Strange. No mercy should be shown to TTP. You disappointed me. If your Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) would have been here, he would have destroyed these evils long before.

No this will continue as long as single one of them. You are calling yourself a muslim and you are scared of terrorists, war ? Strange. No mercy should be shown to TTP. You disappointed me. If your Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) would have been here, he would have destroyed these evils long before.
I am not scared of anything or any one other than ALLAH but I am not ready to fight my brothers to please USA we started this war on USA orders and that was the biggest blunder now we need to end this we have to talk to them listen and accept demands which are according to Quran and Sunnah implement them and isolate those who still don't want to listen and than take them out and if HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW would have been their he would have implemented Shariat himself Mr with full force Sir and he would have never made an alliance with kafirs to attack Muslims we did that Sir

I am not scared of anything or any one other than ALLAH but I am not ready to fight my brothers to please USA we started this war on USA orders and that was the biggest blunder now we need to end this we have to talk to them listen and accept demands which are according to Quran and Sunnah implement them and isolate those who still don't want to listen and than take them out and if HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW would have been their he would have implemented Shariat himself Mr with full force Sir and he would have never made an alliance with kafirs to attack Muslims we did that Sir
So those terrorists are your brother ? Oh. I was talking to one of them. I thought I was talking to a Pakistani who wants to get rid of this TTP. If those bloody killers are your brother, then what to say ? Pakistanis, see yourself the root cause of TTP, LeJ. Its here.

Its time for pakistan army to strike hard at these terrorists as they are already baffled after the killing of there top leader mehsud, after this they will come forward for talks weakened and demoralized only then the talks will succeed
But dude why do you think that Pakistan army has not strike them hard in last 10 years?? Of course they have done it with little success(they have even bombed with F-16 and other aircrafts). Talks are only way forward for them now.

So those terrorists are your brother ? Oh. I was talking to one of them. I thought I was talking to a Pakistani who wants to get rid of this TTP. If those bloody killers are your brother, then what to say ? Pakistanis, see yourself the root cause of TTP, LeJ. Its here.
Sir they are our brothers who turned against because of our policies and our betrayal of Afghans and Tribals and attacking them on USA orders

Sir they are our brothers who turned against because of our policies and our betrayal of Afghans and Tribals and attacking them on USA orders
For the first time I am worried about pakistanis. Here is a guy who is claiming that the victims(general pakistanies) of terrorism done by TTP are at fault not the TTP. I am speechless. How can you guys tolerate these kind of people ? I dont know what to say.

For the first time I am worried about pakistanis. Here is a guy who is claiming that the victims(general pakistanies) of terrorism done by TTP are at fault not the TTP. I am speechless. How can you guys tolerate these kind of people ? I dont know what to say.
I never support their terrorism in return even if our government and forces betrayed they can't kill innocent in return but I don't expect them to remain peaceful when they are killed by our own state on USA orders

I never support their terrorism in return even if our government and forces betrayed they can't kill innocent in return but I don't expect them to remain peaceful when they are killed by our own state on USA orders
What bloody peaceful ? What nonsense is this ? Blowing of schools, market place etc are the reaction of drones ? If I were in pakistani government, i would have used the entire military machinary to wipe out single one of them > you call them brothers ? Those bloody animals are your brothers ? And Pakistanis are silent here ? Such a shame.

What bloody peaceful ? What nonsense is this ? Blowing of schools, market place etc are the reaction of drones ? If I were in pakistani government, i would have used the entire military machinary to wipe out single one of them > you call them brothers ? Those bloody animals are your brothers ? And Pakistanis are silent here ? Such a shame.
No always drones Sir the F-16 and Al Khalid Tanks and Artillery used by our forces under Musharraf and we know Musharraf was the biggest slave of USA and on their orders he ordered forces to enter Tribal areas and from that day we lost peace

No always drones Sir the F-16 and Al Khalid Tanks and Artillery used by our forces under Musharraf and we know Musharraf was the biggest slave of USA and on their orders he ordered forces to enter Tribal areas and from that day we lost peace
So ? so what ? you blow up schools, markets ? Haan.

You cant blame him,he was brought up this way.
Even with the best arguments,he will not change his mind.
The best thing to do is accept him as he is or ignore him.

So ? so what ? you blow up schools, markets ? Haan.
I don't support that but when some has lost children and wives and mothers and specially from that are who just love to take revenge if attacked Pakistan should have thought first but still that doesn't justify killing civilians in return 
Mr my father is a liberal and secular person not at all religious I was quite a liberal and secular person than I studied and came to Islam so if you want to have some discussion I am ready

Tak
I don't support that but when some has lost children and wives and mothers and specially from that are who just love to take revenge if attacked Pakistan should have thought first but still that doesn't justify killing civilians in return 

Mr my father is a liberal and secular person not at all religious I was quite a liberal and secular person than I studied and came to Islam so if you want to have some discussion I am ready

Take revenge by blowing up school ? he should have been caught and fried alive. He should have fought with the army. not the civilians . 
Accept him ? Its just like adding chili to a cut.

Brought up doesnt just mean from the parents.
Lets start then,where exactly did you study and what?

Back
Top Bottom