What's new

Taliban refuse to come to table talk after death of their leader

Tak

Take revenge by blowing up school ? he should have been caught and fried alive. He should have fought with the army. not the civilians . 

Accept him ? Its just like adding chili to a cut.
I agree this school thing according to my resources more than Taliban its ANP who is involved in building schools they can do lot off corruption so after some schools were blown up by Taliban than ANP with thakay dar the man who gets the contract to build schools started doing this these thing should be investigated 
Brought up doesnt just mean from the parents.
Lets start then,where exactly did you study and what?
I studied science and other things also Islam but Islam I have done the study on my own I mean study of Islam

Sir they are our brothers who turned against because of our policies and our betrayal of Afghans and Tribals and attacking them on USA orders

Yes, in essence, TTP is on the right side, and Pakistan is on the wrong.

It is too bad Pakistan betrayed its own brothers. And betrayal shall never be forgiven!

So, Sir, what do you suggest should be Pakistan's next course of action to properly make up with the brothers that were betrayed and killed with the help of the satanic US?

I agree this school thing according to my resources more than Taliban its ANP who is involved in building schools they can do lot off corruption so after some schools were blown up by Taliban than ANP with thakay dar the man who gets the contract to build schools started doing this these thing should be investigated 

I studied science and other things also Islam but Islam I have done the study on my own I mean study of Islam
The study of Islam,where,how,from books or a imam from a mosque where you went to pray? 
Tak

Take revenge by blowing up school ? he should have been caught and fried alive. He should have fought with the army. not the civilians . 

Accept him ? Its just like adding chili to a cut.
You forgot the other choice.

Last edited:
It hasn't been followed up by a military offensive, has it? In Swat the military attacked without such an offer. How much killing and fighting would have been avoided if they had?
tells me, you know nothing about tribal system, this is not your average street gangs who are in it for money or reward , it is the ideology that is driving the men, you think the ones at low ranks would listen to US the murtads and leave their OWN leaders? 
So, Sir, what do you suggest should be Pakistan's next course of action to properly make up with the brothers that were betrayed and killed with the help of the satanic US?
the most and fore most thing I would suggest is to advice US, Afghanistan , KSA, Indian & iran, to stop poking their noses, where it doesn't belong.
stop the drone strike by US(should be carried out by PAF, PA) , form an independent Foreign policy,.....other things come at the later stage

Last edited:
Yes, in essence, TTP is on the right side, and Pakistan is on the wrong.

It is too bad Pakistan betrayed its own brothers. And betrayal shall never be forgiven!

we have to stop being an ally of USA shoot down drones talk to TTP guys accept those demands which are according to quran and sunnah and than ask local tribes to take out those who still don't want to talk they will be most probably those who are being funded by other forces and they will get exposed 
The study of Islam,where,how,from books or a imam from a mosque where you went to pray? 

You forgot the other choice.
No from books of off different schoalrs from Rumi to Ghazali to fiqh and Tafseer and Seerat

we have to stop being an ally of USA shoot down drones talk to TTP guys accept those demands which are according to quran and sunnah and than ask local tribes to take out those who still don't want to talk they will be most probably those who are being funded by other forces and they will get exposed

But the Pakistani government already tried that in 2009. And the TTP did not honor its word that time, and kept attacking the Army even after the demands were met and ceasefire was in place.

They simply said they think agreements are a joke.

So what is the guarantee that when you accede to their demands now, they will not do the same as in 2009?

No from books of off different schoalrs from Rumi to Ghazali to fiqh and Tafseer and Seerat
Only books never talked to people about Islam when you had questions?

But the Pakistani government already tried that in 2009. And the TTP did not honor its word that time, and kept attacking the Army even after the demands were met and ceasefire was in place.

They simply said they think agreements are a joke.

So what is the guarantee that when you accede to their demands now, they will not do the same as in 2009?
Most accords are broken by our government mr and and they never did that is why people of swat are again getting pissed off and Taliban are returning to swat 
Only books never talked to people about Islam when you had questions?
yes to scholars but not off one specific sect but to all

the most and fore most thing I would suggest is to advice US, Afghanistan , KSA, Indian & iran, to stop poking their noses, where it doesn't belong.
stop the drone strike by US(should be carried out by PAF, PA) , form an independent Foreign policy,.....other things come at the later stage

Unfortunately, it does. When they claim that Times Square attempt was their effort. Then they invite not just the noses, but the drones as well. Quite justifiably!

When Taliban facilitates the hijack of Indian airliner, then it does invite not just the nose, but proper Indian interference.

When hardcore Wahabi extremists begin venturing into Iran, then it does invite Iranian interest.

And when the governers of Afghanistan are trained in Peshawar, then yes, it does invite Afghan interference too.

Fortunately, such adventures suit only those who can handle the aftermath. Taliban and Pakistan are not holistically powerful enough to handle the consequences.

So I would advice for Pakistan... 'to take entire world's opinion into consideration and tread the waters carefully. It is not Iran that has enough oil to survive when the dust settles down.

Most accords are broken by our government mr and and they never did that is why people of swat are again getting pissed off and Taliban are returning to swat 

yes to scholars but not off one specific sect but to all
Is or was there a scolar form whom you got the best answers and advise on Islam,someone who showed you the way(so to say)?

Is or was there a scolar form whom you got the best answers and advise on Islam,someone who showed you the way(so to say)?
Me ALLAH showed me the way I hated religious people I went to shrine of a sufi saint from where change became than I changed and started studying Islam but I decided one thing at an early age Islam is not what I want or my nafs wants Islam is what ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have told us and I have to follow that not my choice so I just go and ask scholars and look at their answers and judge it in light of Quran and Sunnah

Me ALLAH showed me the way I hated religious people I went to shrine of a sufi saint from where change became than I changed and started studying Islam but I decided one thing at an early age Islam is not what I want or my nafs wants Islam is what ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have told us and I have to follow that not my choice so I just go and ask scholars and look at their answers and judge it in light of Quran and Sunnah

Off topic:

But, isn't paying homage to shrines of Sufis against the fundamental tenets of Islam?

I also need a favor from you, if you would please - Could you please cite for me, where in Quran does it say that a martyr in the name of Islam will be rewarded with 72 hoories in jannat?

Off topic:

But, isn't paying homage to shrines of Sufis against the fundamental tenets of Islam?

I also need a favor from you, if you would please - Could you please cite for me, where in Quran does it say that a martyr in the name of Islam will be rewarded with 72 hoories in jannat?
ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW have told how should be a grave and shrine are not right thing but we should visit graves so we can get reminded we would die one day how much we achieve in this world all will be left behind and hoors are part of heaven who ever will enter will get them number not told in Quran but is found in Hadees

Unfortunately, it does.
nope, it doesn't, its my country, our proble, you dont get involved directly
When they claim that Times Square attempt was their effort. Then they invite not just the noses, but the drones as well. Quite justifiably!
the bomber was caught in US, prosecuted in US, case close, they have no authority to barge through my front door and claim it to be their land - there are channels devised for taking actions , that need to be followed( that is being followed by allowing the drone strikes)

When Taliban facilitates the hijack of Indian airliner, then it does invite not just the nose, but proper Indian interference.
again, not my problem, your security forces failed to stop them boarding the plane, tomorrow someone smuggles 20kg to your plane, is that my problem too because those drugs came through peshawer????

When hardcore Wahabi extremists begin venturing into Iran, then it does invite Iranian interest
ahh ok i agree with you here, we played with them at the hands of Shiekhs in KSA, but we aren't doing that anymore , KSA has taken the role on its own now..

And when the governers of Afghanistan are trained in Peshawar, then yes, it does invite Afghan interference too.
forget about peshawer, they need to worry about those are being trained by the best in the world, and then they turn their very own weapons towards those who fed them and trained them
Fortunately, such adventures suit only those who can handle the aftermath. Taliban and Pakistan are not holistically powerful enough to handle the consequences
So I would advice for Pakistan... 'to take entire world's opinion into consideration and tread the waters carefully. It is not Iran that has enough oil to survive when the dust settles down.

well we have survived it all havn't we, don't worry we got our backs covered, you should worry about yours in afghanistan....Pakistan is powerful, otherwise how could we have survived for so long??

ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW have told how should be a grave and shrine are not right thing but we should visit graves so we can get reminded we would die one day how much we achieve in this world all will be left behind and hoors are part of heaven who ever will enter will get them number not told in Quran but is found in Hadees

Off topic:

But you went to a grave of a Sufi. Why specifically choose a Sufi to remind you of death. I bet just any grave could remind you that we will die one day, but did you go to some Sufi grave?

Oh and now I think you are a fake, because for all I know, Islam was understood best by the Prophet, and is contained in Quran. How can you allow a Hadees to overrule Quran? All the Muslims say that all that is there to know about Islam is in Quran. Then why the hoories are not mentioned in Quran? If they are not mentioned in Quran, then they are not part of Islam.

Back
Top Bottom