What's new

Taliban refuse to come to table talk after death of their leader

i was serious

kk.jpg

@Side-Winder

It wasn't the first time , you diverted to something else and skipped questions , the essence and the message of my post remained the same , only that I made it more clear . You keep on messing with the dates which isn't my fault , you cant accept that it was indeed the terrorist who advanced into other areas after the deal was signed and their demands were met , none of which included " stopping the drone strikes " as you have made up in your mind and even then , the army started operation in other areas and not in Swat , continuing to honor the deal they made . Only after the terrorist attacked the army soldiers and suspended the talks and the agreement themselves , the Second Battle of Swat took place . As for " what if it was army " , do you have any facts that state otherwise ? Any proof any evidence ? Whatever U.S. had done , we still got the regulation , the Taliban wanted , signed from the parliament . Where is the new conspiracy theory coming from ? You believe the murderers of 64,000 Pakistanis more than your own army , you be my guest !

I do not care if the so called " hope " has faded since it was only imaginary and its end was to be like " Swat " one day since the terrorist mindset wouldn't change , no matter how apologetic and confused the nation becomes . Continuing the military operation in Swat cleansed the region of terrorists , kept the rest at bay minus North Waziristan for almost 8 years , how do you say that it didn't do anything or it isn't of any use ? Are you ready to submit to Taliban rule and embrace their way of life and barbaric Sharia ? I guess so .

neither do i... keep showing your love for army by keeping the soldiers engaged in this hell...and rediculing others talking something else... 
@Side-Winder

It wasn't the first time , you diverted to something else and skipped questions , the essence and the message of my post remained the same , only that I made it more clear . You keep on messing with the dates which isn't my fault , you cant accept that it was indeed the terrorist who advanced into other areas after the deal was signed and their demands were met , none of which included " stopping the drone strikes " as you have made up in your mind and even then , the army started operation in other areas and not in Swat , continuing to honor the deal they made . Only after the terrorist attacked the army soldiers and suspended the talks and the agreement themselves , the Second Battle of Swat took place . As for " what if it was army " , do you have any facts that state otherwise ? Any proof any evidence ? Whatever U.S. had done , we still got the regulation , the Taliban wanted , signed from the parliament . Where is the new conspiracy theory coming from ? You believe the murderers of 64,000 Pakistanis more than your own army , you be my guest !

I do not care if the so called " hope " has faded since it was only imaginary and its end was to be like " Swat " one day since the terrorist mindset wouldn't change , no matter how apologetic and confused the nation becomes . Continuing the military operation in Swat cleansed the region of terrorists , kept the rest at bay minus North Waziristan for almost 8 years , how do you say that it didn't do anything or it isn't of any use ? Are you ready to submit to Taliban rule and embrace their way of life and barbaric Sharia ? I guess so .

OK i agree you are right by your point of view...
im not any taliban apologist if you remember the days when i joined the forum and we had a fine conversation back in those days as well, and i told the same thing

i just believe military op isn't gonna do good, see you got swat by sacrificing thousands of soldiers...the war is indeed very tough...those guys are the natives...they know the best where to plant mines and how to fight gaurilla warfare..

Swat is just one part...FATA is damn too large...

this is just a vicious circle...we need to mentally win the hearts of tribal people by stopping drones and minimizing collateral damage

Last edited:
neither do i... keep showing your love for army by keeping the soldiers engaged in this hell...and rediculing others talking something else... 

OK i agree you are right by your point of view...
im not any taliban apologist if you remember the days when i joined the forum and we had a fine conversation back in those days as well, and i told the same thing

i just believe military op isn't gonna do good, see you got swat by sacrificing thousands of soldiers...the war is indeed very tough...those guys are the natives...they know the best where to plant mines and how to fight gaurilla warfare..

Swat is just one part...FATA is damn too large...

this is just a vicious circle...we need to mentally win the hearts of tribal people by stopping drones and minimizing collateral damage

Go ask an army officers view on the issue dumbass.

@Side-Winder

I do not have any problem with the difference of opinion however it gets boring and futile to explain when people start to make things up , create conspiracy theories and refuse to believe " factual information " . That is the problem , you can believe whatever you want . You know the number of terrorist , the army has killed and how it is a necessity to fight them , to stop them from imposing on us what they believe is right ? The whole population of the area is not fighting against you , just exterminate a small percentage of fighting terrorist and the rest find safety in running to Afghanistan , the radicalized masses mend their ways . As for the not progressing in F.A.T.A. , research well , read a bit about the operations that happened here and their outcomes until the democrats stopped the military from continuing them . Every agency except the North Waziristan was in Govt's hands . You are in R&D , right ? Read about it .

Last edited:
you will find controversy and transition of opinion there as well,
kiddo im studying with 'foujis' i meet daily tens of them...

upto the rank of captain!

And u still live taliban? and next time u meet a commisioned officer ask him abt his views... or better yet ask one who served in swat or FATA...

@Side-Winder

I do not have any problem with the difference of opinion however it gets boring and futile to explain when people start to make things up , create conspiracy theories and refuse to believe " factual information " . That is the problem , you can believe whatever you want . You know the number of terrorist , the army has killed and how it is a necessity to fight them , to stop them from imposing on us what they believe is right ? The whole population of the area is not fighting against you , just exterminate a small percentage and the rest find safety in running . As for the not progressing in F.A.T.A. , research well , read a bit about the operations that happened here and their outcomes until the democrats stopped the military from continuing them . You are in R&D , right ? Read about it .

again there is transition of opinion among people of tribal areas... some favour military op and some simply hate state and military especially those who fell victims of collateral damage...you can't say this...it's not that simple

just exterminate a small percentage and the rest find safety in running

by the way if this final hope too, was to be flouted by talibans...you would have found me more excited about military operation ---- believe me!

Anyhow thanks for your time...i gotta do some uni work...good night 
And u still live taliban? and next time u meet a commisioned officer ask him abt his views... or better yet ask one who served in swat or FATA...

i never said i 'live' or perhaps 'love' talibans...neither m i any apologist...my mindset is that we should have never joined americans...neither during zia's regime nor in musharaf's regime..

And since we have already stepped into this hell, i think the only way out and ultimate way out is something else...other than military op

Last edited:
again there is transition of opinion among people of tribal areas... some favour military op and some simply hate state and military especially those who fell victims of collateral damage...you can't say this...it's not that simple

Anyhow thanks for your time...i gotta do some uni work...good night 

There always will be , the extremist ideology brought during the Soviet invasion has sunk deep in and it will take time to root it out but it cant be fought with the policy of appeasement of terrorist . I know its never simple but unlike the terrorist , the state doesn't target innocents intentionally .

Are you in Pakistan ? Its 2:00 in the morning . :D

There always will be , the extremist ideology brought during the Soviet invasion has sunk deep in and it will take time to root it out but it cant be fought with the policy of appeasement of terrorist . I know its never simple but unlike the terrorist , the state doesn't target innocents intentionally .

Are you in Pakistan ? Its 2:00 in the morning . :D

yeah...and i gotta get up early 7:00 am as well, to have a fine look of fouji 'assembly and ragra thing' subah subah at MCS :D

Dont you think what ever you have written above is also true with USA killing innocent kids with drones and war crimes they have done in IRAQ and Afghanistan ?
You're not responding to what I wrote; you're just throwing calumnies about.

Its just that some are Taliban's victims and some are USA victims ....do not think much about it as you are american and you cant feel it ....
Go on, develop this idea further. Show us the intellect behind the feelings.

Govt., their allies & PTI all are incompetent because there can be no peace with those who take their orders from the enemies of Pakistan. What Gen. Hamed Gul said about TTP is true.

Talk with those who want to talk don't talk with those who don't want to talk & they lie to Pakistan every single day.

The problem with the politicians is they don't follow Gen. Musharraf because he was successful in defeating rented terrorists these spineless, corrupt & incompetent politicians have a lot of ego problem & they think they are smart where as in reality they are truly brainless & have no love for Pakistan. These spineless politicians are only here in Pakistan to make palaces & big houses outside Pakistan & make money.

How about a video in the Pakistani media about the ISI funding the LeT/JeM etc to spread terrorism in Kashmir and other parts of India? How about throwing some light on the 'Karachi Project'? How about the activities of ISI's 'S' Wing?

Nuff said. State sponsored terrorism isn't only the prerogative of Pakistan alone. Afghanistan and India can play that game too!

I despise any kind of peace talks with them as I believe that is only done by someone who isn't capable of fighting or wining. But unfortunately it must be done.

I've seen many in Pak talk about dialogue with Taliban and quoting sources from early history of Islam where the caliphs and the Prophet on few occasions made peace with the enemies. But in each one of those incident, the one thing common was the Muslim side was weak and incapable of fighting the enemy.

Now I truly believe that not only is Pak army capable of fighting them but also wining, if they take this fight serious that is.

Talibs on the other hand are smart, too. They will never come to the negotiation table as they know they will never stop their violent ways. If they even make peace with the govt on all of their terms, even then they will never stop.

But what it would do then is give the army a legitimate reason, in the eyes of the civvies and people, to attack ttp. Like they did in Swat. Talibs know that and hence, won't make the same mistake.

And hence, they continue playing ball with Pak govt. The current situation suits them, where uncertainty and insureness exists among people. No one truly knows what's going on, who's right and who's wrong. The moment they make that go away and polarize the situation, they're marked men. Done for.

And that's why I believe we MUST bring them to the talks. So we can expose them for the rats they are and exterminate them.

I despise any kind of peace talks with them as I believe that is only done by someone who isn't capable of fighting or wining. But unfortunately it must be done.

I've seen many in Pak talk about dialogue with Taliban and quoting sources from early history of Islam where the caliphs and the Prophet on few occasions made peace with the enemies. But in each one of those incident, the one thing common was the Muslim side was weak and incapable of fighting the enemy.

Now I truly believe that not only is Pak army capable of fighting them but also wining, if they take this fight serious that is.

Talibs on the other hand are smart, too. They will never come to the negotiation table as they know they will never stop their violent ways. If they even make peace with the govt on all of their terms, even then they will never stop.

But what it would do then is give the army a legitimate reason, in the eyes of the civvies and people, to attack ttp. Like they did in Swat. Talibs know that and hence, won't make the same mistake.

And hence, they continue playing ball with Pak govt. The current situation suits them, where uncertainty and insureness exists among people. No one truly knows what's going on, who's right and who's wrong. The moment they make that go away and polarize the situation, they're marked men. Done for.

And that's why I believe we MUST bring them to the talks. So we can expose them for the rats they are and exterminate them.

fair enough man!!!
@Secur

Back
Top Bottom