What's new

Taliban praises Delhi, says it’s not anti-India

We dont care, we do not want to get militarily involved anywhere.. we have a history which is a proof of our standing.

Then you have nothing to worry about and that's exactly the kind of influence that Talibaan have welcomed.

The laws which are barbaric are barbaric, please stop being a jerk and wake up.

We live by what is right, there is not a single twisted and barbaric "belief" in India that is not punishable by law so we will support only those who follow and support natural justice no matter where.

So you will tell us what is barbaric and what is not? You, sati practitioners will tell us? Again spoken like an ignorant fool because of habit. You jerks love to speak of things that you have absolutely no idea about, don't you? We know how you treat your untouchables, we know what you do to newborn girls.....how is any of that civil?

Perhaps that's what you call civil instead of trying to implement a society where there is peace, equality and which is absent of criminal activities!

They dint ask us before coming to Afghanistan, they dont need to, neither did they asked you who considers Afghan as their backyard. US is not our ally that we discourage it, it has a mind of its own and a very stubborn one at that, We are doing what we feel is right.

So when did the Talibaan, the real rulers of Afghanistan, ever invite you? If you cannot dictate the terms to the US for whatever reason, what gives you the right to dictate terms to Talibaan especially when you are very unwelcome!

it will remain beyond you because apart from your schooling you are still an illiterate at mind!

In two sentences you have crossed the limit of civilness.. nobody in India forces anyother to do what you have described even if that is followed, which is not.. how dellusional can you really get.. Post reported.

Yes I am sure, neither is anybody forced to commit actions of sati nor any newborn girls buried alive! You need to remember that my post was in response to a very insensitive and stupid post by a stupid Hindu.

Going back to british rule now when you do not have anything to speak to. They did not ask our help but we gladly gave it to the ones who requested. Case closed, you are nobody to decide what we say and what we do not.

So the British were practicing and forcing sati?? Damn the Brits!! Hiding your sins from the world does not mean we do not know them!

As for the part where you think you are helping, you are right I am nobody to decide what you say or do.....I guess Talibaan will decide that and let you know.

Its not you who we are talking about we are talking about Afghanistan, please first follow shariat in Pakistan and then come back fighting for it. Seems like you are now very angry, have some water and then you can resume your downgraded insulting and inhuman ranting.

It's not the implementation of Sharia that was challenged, it was the rules of Shariat. That post was meant to hurt Muslims. It was insensitive, outright stupid and ignorant! If anybody has questions about Shariat laws and why they are so strict, he/she can start a new thread and I would be more then happy to answer. But ridicule is not accepted.

So you will tell us what is barbaric and what is not? You, sati practitioners will tell us? Again spoken like an ignorant fool because of habit. You jerks love to speak of things that you have absolutely no idea about, don't you? We know how you treat your untouchables, we know what you do to newborn girls.....how is any of that civil?
Yes, anyone thinking without religious goggles can tell, try once. Sati system was banned decades ago, wake up smell the coffee and stop ranting Sati sati everywhere, it is illegal India.

So when did the Talibaan, the real rulers of Afghanistan, ever invite you? If you cannot dictate the terms to the US for whatever reason, what gives you the right to dictate terms to Talibaan especially when you are very unwelcome!
Last I heard, they may have been in power back then, not now.. the guys in power asked us to help and we did. Case is definitely closed dear. Taliban presently is a organization in exile and to talk sense does not need sanctions...

Yes I am sure, neither is anybody forced to commit actions of sati nor any newborn girls buried alive! You need to remember that my post was in response to a very insensitive and stupid post by a stupid Hindu.
Same rant, will you grow up now, its late already.

So the British were practicing and forcing sati?? Damn the Brits!! Hiding your sins from the world does not mean we do not know them!

As for the part where you think you are helping, you are right I am nobody to decide what you say or do.....I guess Talibaan will decide that and let you know.
I thought you were just ranting, did not know that you are ignorant and brainwashed too.. Sati practice was banned by the Britishers first and we adopted that law after independence.
It's not the implementation of Sharia that was challenged, it was the rules of Shariat. That post was meant to hurt Muslims. It was insensitive, outright stupid and ignorant! If anybody has questions about Shariat laws and why they are so strict, he/she can start a new thread and I would be more then happy to answer. But ridicule is not accepted.
Again I will tell you if the practices are barbaric it will and should be opposed wherever we can, killing women inside a whole stadium is termed barbaric, if you support good for you, we neither care neither support it but will morally reject it.

Chola, Samantk and Mav3rick

please stop the flame war and stay on the subject.
the thread is not about Hindu superiority over Islam and its past practices and the present.

but about this new turn in taliban attitude of actually realising that there is a world beyond the well.
mind you 99.9% of Muslim population doesnt agree with Taliban/ AQ ideology.. my Indian fellow members know it because they have a good Muslim population in India who I am sure are as much Indian and peace loving as the Indians that are on this forum.
blaming us or Indian Muslims for the Taliban lifestyle is really a waste of time because we are also against it.

think over it and consider this sudden change of heart. dont just dismiss it like Bush family, show that you are better than them and if they have taken a first tentative step towards the table not towards their holster then welcome it.

soon time will tell how well meaning the Talliban are but lets not be hasty, all will be clear and you guys will have a higher moral ground of giving them the chance. if the things work out , you get the praise of all the countries in the region, even Pakistan and if it doesnt, well you gave them the chance and can get the acknowledgement that you did.

So India comes out and admits it supports Taliban, eh?
how brilliant?
if a murder prises the King, then the King is in aliance with the murderer, is this your logic?
Man you have to take leasons on how to make logical decessions, because your brains logical unit is all messed up

how brilliant?
if a murder prises the King, then the King is in aliance with the murderer, is this your logic?
Man you have to take leasons on how to make logical decessions, because your brains logical unit is all messed up
It's decisions, you have to take lessons on spelling. And yes, a slave praises his master to prove who the master is

India knows first hand that as long as Pakistan is not entirely dedicated to eradicating Taliban, all efforts in doing so are futile. Hence, the next best option is to ignore the Taliban entirely while helping Afghanis in other possible ways such as health and infrastructure. Lets just hope they do not blow up the hospitals and other things like the giant Buddhas .

It's decisions, you have to take lessons on spelling. And yes, a slave praises his master to prove who the master is
at least that you are accepting one thing that we are the masters trying to make the afgans learn that there is a world beyond their stupid belief of the 16th century version of the world.
They are not any ones slaves, we belive that all men are equal. They are just learning from us

at least that you are accepting one thing that we are the masters trying to make the afgans learn that there is a world beyond their stupid belief of the 16th century version of the world.
They are not any ones slaves, we belive that all men are equal. They are just learning from us
One word: Caste system

Taliban or shall we say the "Good Taliban " is clearly trolling the US.

India has ever before or never again have taken Afghan Taliban seriously.

The only association was with the northern Alliances along with support of Central Asian states and Russia.

It doesnt matter to us on what they think.

We are helping ,building an Army for Afghanistan to fight against these scumbags.

India should be nuked too. We should making a fuckin crater of the blasted middle east

Yes ....next thursday is a free day... do the nuking on that day.:laugh:

So India comes out and admits it supports Taliban, eh?

Education Power , especially English lessons, go get it.

India should be nuked too. We should making a fuckin crater of the blasted middle east

This is why nuclear energy should never have been discovered.. It is lunatics like you who give entire humanity a bad name. Luckily those who control these WMD's are more intelligible than yourself. I guess the center of your brain has the crater you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom