What's new

Taliban execute pregnant woman in Afghanistan

I would just like you all to remember that allegations of atrocities by the Crusaders against Muslims is unsubstantiated. There is not a single photograph to prove that the Crusaders were not benevolent and kind to all the peoples whom they liberated from the clutches of darkness.

:p:lol: No photographic evidence ! I like that , considering how that seems to be the only evidence acceptable to some people here.

Now this is twisting and spinning the facts galore. Who asked about photographs per se? We are talking about any concrete evidence, which there are plenty of ways of providing. As of now, it's just unsubstantiated allegations.

These are the type of arguments I expect when the opposition knows that they don't have much to their argument so all they can use is sarcasm/false arguments to divert from their lack of evidence. It's quite desperate.

Last but not least, it's utter stupidity to compare a period where there was no such thing as photography to one where there is - that too at a very sophisticated level.

Last edited:
I would just like you all to remember that allegations of atrocities by the Crusaders against Muslims is unsubstantiated. There is not a single photograph to prove that the Crusaders were not benevolent and kind to all the peoples whom they liberated from the clutches of darkness.

I have seen some photoshopped paintings ...

Dont knw where they r planning to go n heading for with collecting sins to its extent....but wen it will burst..... im sure they ll regert d daz spent here on earth.

Oh man! What kind of monsters are these losers?! Executing a pregnant woman! They're taking an innocent life as well. Bloody cowards. Taliban are nothing but big p****** hiding behind people and "fighting".

This is their reality... bunch of cowards who show their power on helpless women while running with their tails between their legs in a war and using human shields to gain advantage.

They make me :sick: :tdown:

It's not just Taliban.It's the whole damn region that is so backward.Taliban fucks just take it to another level.The way women are treated in Afghanistan, India or Pakistan just makes me sick.

Last edited:
It's not just Taliban.It's the whole damn region that is so backward.Taliban fucks are just take it to another level.The way women are treated in Afghanistan, India or Pakistan just makes me sick.

Unlike in Pakistan or India,such kind of events must have happened almost everyday in Afghanistan when the Taliban was in control.

Unlike in Pakistan or India,such kind of events must have happened almost everyday in Afghanistan when the Taliban was in control.

I understand that the Taliban..are a bunch of savages...however this type of behavior happens when a country has been in ruins since the last 40 years..with constant war's. It is the fault of the world in not coming to the Aid of Afghanistan..when it really needed it the most..Like America it abandoned it back in the 90s..which was a big mistake. however like I said before a bullet is the only option for a Taliban.....

What we need is more of this.

Less of this lets negotiate with them crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mumbai terrorists came from Karachi, says FBI

Mumbai terrorists came from Karachi, says FBI - India News - IBNLive

FBI probe of 26/11 terror attack led to Pakistan

FBI probe of 26/11 terror attack led to Pakistan

:victory: :D
Wondering why no Indians rushed to thank you?

Nowhere in either of those two links does the FBI officer accuse the Pakistani State or its institutions. In fact, in a bit of a refutation of Indian claims of 'the SSG, SSG(N), ISI, P Army, Navy, Martians, Rambo and Terminator all training the Mumbia attackers, he points out that:

'It showed how a group of only 10 terrorists with limited education, training and funding – along with automatic weapons, grenades and cellphones – could cause so much slaughter in just three days, the Miami Herald cited Tindall as saying at a conference in Miami last week.

Yet more unsubstantiated rubbish as I pointed out.

They didn't have camera's, electronic intercept equipment, spy satellites, forensics, the ability to track the source of calls, track internet based communications, track funds etc. etc.

So what's the excuse now? The West and India back to using smoke signals to communicate?

Last edited:

dudes are you forgetting the crusades Bush talked about ...:/

Nowhere in either of those two links does the FBI officer accuse the Pakistani State or its institutions. In fact, in a bit of a refutation of Indian claims of 'the SSG, SSG(N), ISI, P Army, Navy, Martians, Rambo and Terminator all training the Mumbia attackers, he points out that:

'It showed how a group of only 10 terrorists with limited education, training and funding – along with automatic weapons, grenades and cellphones – could cause so much slaughter in just three days, the Miami Herald cited Tindall as saying at a conference in Miami last week.

whether it's Indian media, or any westerns, both have accused ISI to some extent. Now i don't need to know that you don't trust both of these sources.

A lot of people have accused raw of plotting conspiracy in Baluchistan and other areas. I agree that it's true, DESPITE not a single source from Indian media has reported it.
However, than i think that RAW is just doing in pakistan, what ISI has been doing in India for the past years. So both agencies are at war, and i defeinaly don't find many mistakes in what raw is doing in pakistan. Because i know, nobody is saint here.

Mumbai: America’s Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on Wednesday told a court that evidence it has shows that the 10 terrorists who attacked Mumbai in November 2008 came from Karachi, Pakistan.

An FBI forensic expert, who was not identified, told the court of judge M L Tahaliyani, that he had examined the five Global Positioning System (GPS) devices and a satellite phone Mumbai police had recovered from the terrorists.

The forensic expert said that "Way Point" retrieved from the GPS devices reflected the route from Karachi to Mumbai and also positions between these two cities.

The witness said that out of the five GPSes, two were not functioning because the battery was depleted and hence the data could not be retrieved from them. The other three GPS devices clearly showed the route between these two cities.

The witness gave hard and soft copies of the data report submitted by him to the Mumbai police earlier.

The expert said he had examined these devices on February 11 and completed the examination by February 18. He said Mumbai police had sent the devices in the sealed cover to the FBI.

GPS device automatically record the return trip, the witness said.

Ajmal Kasab, the only Pakistani terrorist arrested during the November attacks, sat smiling all the while during the deposition.

After the examination, the devices were again put in a packet and sealed under his signature, the FBI expert said. In the court, the witness identified the devices and also his signature.

The GPS devices were seized from sites targeted by the terrorists, including Taj Mahal and Oberoi Hotels and M V Kuber vessel which they had hijacked to travel to Mumbai.

The witness said the data from the satellite phone showed two received calls and one missed call. Some had tried to contact but the satellite phone had not responded.

Look like you haven't read it properly. :D

Back
Top Bottom