What's new

Taliban execute pregnant woman in Afghanistan

This started with the histrionics in the Indian media post Mumbai attacks, and they still haven't shoved a lid in their trap. The amount of rubbish published in the Indian media (to the extent that the UN took the step of strongly criticizing them recently over their slander of a UN spokesperson) needs to be checked - this is pure hatemongering directed at brainwashing the Indian public against Pakistan. You see nothing to this extent in the mainstream Pakistani papers like the Dawn, News, Daily Times etc.

no doubt, that Indian media is worse. but not that worse. :D

whatever happened in mumbai, not only Indian, but western media also blamed Pakistan for that. Including FBI guys who went to investigate.

oh please don't say, their (western) media is also crap, Because i am than not gonna believe pakistan media. :pop:

The western media credibility is in the pits in the west itself. So it is one of the most biased and non-credible regional media out there.

The western media credibility is in the pits in the west itself. So it is one of the most biased and non-credible regional media out there.

There you go. needs to say more??

Than which media is not biased???

What about pakistan media?? waiting for an response! :D

will come back, after eating some noodles. :D

Accusation and counter-accusations are a part of South Asian Politics. Its not a lack of comprehension here but the nature of the argument itself. When we accuse you its us looking out for our own country and when you accuse us back its you doing the same. Unfortunately that has built into our thinking now that accusing each other is as easy as breathing. Propaganda is published from both sides and its part of the culture now. I dont want to comment on the GOP not accusing India but the fact remains that until and unless concrete measures are taken to stem hate on a personal level first its unlikely such blame games will stop. Its not about being Indian its about being subject to view that are taught to you since your childhood. Pakistan also accuses India for a variety of things, just the magnitude of threads here accusing India for everything is a testament to that. The GOI has also taken many steps to encourage peace but when our external affairs minister get humiliated in Pakistan, what are Indian's supposed to make of that ? Accusing each other is part of our culture my friend, and on one can stop it for the foreseeable future.
Your external affairs minister was 'humiliated' because of the statement coming from an Indian Interior Ministry official on the even of the talks repeating the same unsubstantiated allegations.

Again, when the GoI cannot control itself on an official level, it can hardly expect any less. And changes in the culture will only come when the governments start acting responsibly - there was very little acrimony before the Mumbai attacks on a personal level, even on this forum. It was after the GoI, through the Indian media, started spewing propaganda to scapegoat Pakistani institutions, and the average Indian, already suspicious of the other side, believed it, that things really went south. So the GoI has played a very significant role in terms of poisoning the atmosphere.

no doubt, that Indian media is worse. but not that worse. :D

whatever happened in mumbai, not only Indian, but western media also blamed Pakistan for that. Including FBI guys who went to investigate.

oh please don't say, their (western) media is also crap, Because i am than not gonna believe pakistan media. :pop:

*Sigh* Where is the FBI report blaming the ISI for the Mumbai attacks?

TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS.... PLS DONT PASS JUDGEMENT ON THINGS THAT YOU LISTEN OR SEE ON MEDIA AS IT IS MOST LIKELY A ONE SIDED STORY...... AND OUR RELIGION TEACHES US TO LISTEN TO BOTH THE PARTIES (ACCUSED AND ACCUSOR) AND THEN PASS JUDGEMENT.
AND AS FAR AS THE CRIME BEING DISCUSSED ON THIS TOPIC IS CONCERNED... IT IS INDEED A BIG CRIME IN ISLAM AND DOES CARRY STIFF PUNISHMENT FOR BOTH MAN AND WOMAN...IF YOU THINK OF IT IS BETTER FOR THE SOCIETY AS IT WILL DETER ADULTERY AND FORNIFICATION...
AND AS FOR THOSE WHO SAY THAT THEY ARE FIGHTING IN IMPLEMENTING THE WILL OR RULE OF GOD THEN YES THIS IS WHAT EVERY MUSLIM SHOULD DO AND I RESPECT TALIBAN FOR THAT(IF AT ALL THEY ARE DOING IT FOR GOD AND ACTING AS PER QURAN AND HADITH)...
AND ALSO IN ISLAM IF SOMEONE COMMITS A THEFT AS PER THE PUNISHMENT HIS/HER HAND SHOULD BE AMPUTATED (WITH FEW EXCEPTIONS)... NOW I AM SURE SOME OF YOU WILL SAY ITS BARBARIC... RULE OF GOD SHOULD BE APPLIED IN FULL BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE LIVING IN THE TIME OF FITAN IN WHICH GOOD BECOMES EVIL AND EVIL BECOMES GOOD. JUST ASK A KID HIS IDEAL AND HE WILL TAKE A NAME OF A MOVIE STAR OR A ROCK STAR BUT IF YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THAT STAR'S PERSONAL LIFE YOU WOULD DEFINITELY NOT WANT YOUR SON TO BE LIKE ONE. HOW MANY OF US KNOWS THE LIFE AND TIMES OF OUR PROPHET (P.B.U.H). HOW MANY OF US KNOWS ABOUT HIS COMPANIONS (R.A) OR EVEN THE NAME OF PROPHETS THAT ARE MENTIONED IN QURAN....
THINK!!!

There you go. needs to say more??

Than which media is not biased???

What about pakistan media?? waiting for an response! :D

will come back, after eating some noodles. :D

Well one doesn't claim Pakistani media to be unbiased. However, many indians on this forum indirectly say that since western media is saying it, it must be true, essentially giving it strong credibility.

They talk about the western media as something prestigious.

I can understand why though, as what some of the western media says suits their beliefs.

But really, western media is far from credible and unbiased.

TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS.... PLS DONT PASS JUDGEMENT ON THINGS THAT YOU LISTEN OR SEE ON MEDIA AS IT IS MOST LIKELY A ONE SIDED STORY...... AND OUR RELIGION TEACHES US TO LISTEN TO BOTH THE PARTIES (ACCUSED AND ACCUSOR) AND THEN PASS JUDGEMENT.
AND AS FAR AS THE CRIME BEING DISCUSSED ON THIS TOPIC IS CONCERNED... IT IS INDEED A BIG CRIME IN ISLAM AND DOES CARRY STIFF PUNISHMENT FOR BOTH MAN AND WOMAN...IF YOU THINK OF IT IS BETTER FOR THE SOCIETY AS IT WILL DETER ADULTERY AND FORNIFICATION...
AND AS FOR THOSE WHO SAY THAT THEY ARE FIGHTING IN IMPLEMENTING THE WILL OR RULE OF GOD THEN YES THIS IS WHAT EVERY MUSLIM SHOULD DO AND I RESPECT TALIBAN FOR THAT(IF AT ALL THEY ARE DOING IT FOR GOD AND ACTING AS PER QURAN AND HADITH)...
AND ALSO IN ISLAM IF SOMEONE COMMITS A THEFT AS PER THE PUNISHMENT HIS/HER HAND SHOULD BE AMPUTATED (WITH FEW EXCEPTIONS)... NOW I AM SURE SOME OF YOU WILL SAY ITS BARBARIC... RULE OF GOD SHOULD BE APPLIED IN FULL BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE LIVING IN THE TIME OF FITAN IN WHICH GOOD BECOMES EVIL AND EVIL BECOMES GOOD. JUST ASK A KID HIS IDEAL AND HE WILL TAKE A NAME OF A MOVIE STAR OR A ROCK STAR BUT IF YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THAT STAR'S PERSONAL LIFE YOU WOULD DEFINITELY NOT WANT YOUR SON TO BE LIKE ONE. HOW MANY OF US KNOWS THE LIFE AND TIMES OF OUR PROPHET (P.B.U.H). HOW MANY OF US KNOWS ABOUT HIS COMPANIONS (R.A) OR EVEN THE NAME OF PROPHETS THAT ARE MENTIONED IN QURAN....
THINK!!!

lol ok :rofl: thanks for your input

Did the Taliban listen to the accused and accuser, and hold a fair trial? What was the crime of the unborn child in this case? Why was he punished?
I'm sorry, but the countries that have tried to implement these barbaric punishments are at the bottom of the heap in terms of intellectual creativity, science technology and freedom - namely Iran, Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan. Iran and SA enjoy a degree of prosperity primarily because they are blessed with oil and gas resources, otherwise they would be in as bad a shape as Afghanistan.
Who are they to decide what is the will of God? They are spreading anarchy and violence. If they really believe in their message and goals, why don' they organize their movement at a grassroots level, go door to door, explain their policies, and ask people to vote them into power in the next elections?

Your external affairs minister was 'humiliated' because of the statement coming from an Indian Interior Ministry official on the even of the talks repeating the same unsubstantiated allegations.

Again, when the GoI cannot control itself on an official level, it can hardly expect any less. And changes in the culture will only come when the governments start acting responsibly - there was very little acrimony before the Mumbai attacks on a personal level, even on this forum. It was after the GoI, through the Indian media, started spewing propaganda to scapegoat Pakistani institutions, and the average Indian, already suspicious of the other side, believed it, that things really went south. So the GoI has played a very significant role in terms of poisoning the atmosphere.

Actually personal animosity after Kargil and was only cemented after 26/11. GOP hasnt exactly been the best neighbor also, from accusing India of being involved in Baluchistan to many other instances, this battle of words is mutual. Yes GOI does have a stern stance in terms of Pakistan but thats because the atmosphere right now does not permit putting on a soft face. Its easy to just blame India but you must also take into account the socio-economic conditions also. This argument is endless agnostic and we have already fought over this on many thread, its best we rest this here now, we are not going to agree to each others points anways lol Maybe fighting each other forever is written in our destinies. I have great respect for you agnostic, you really are a pleasure to argue with lol i hope other take inspiration from you. Im your biggest fan here :P

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Lol SMC your post is to big and i have work to do, ill reply to your post post tomo after work, you can then continue chasing me then lol peace.

*Sigh* Where is the FBI report blaming the ISI for the Mumbai attacks?

wait let me find a source for that info. :pop:

it's been long time since that incident, so hard to find evidences. :D

Can anyone, help me to find a proof where FBI/CIA said that those mumbai attacks were carried by pakistan groups?? :pop:

Back
Top Bottom