What's new

Taiwan To Test Missile That Could Reach Beijing

For godsake yaar i am not saying that they are going to do it today..you said what can Taiwan do with a couple of missiles..i was saying that a couple of missiles can destroy the vital things in a city and it will also affect the moral of the country ..and also there is no 100 % gurantee that any country can intercept missiles launched against them..

lol, you are saying as if it a nuke missile or something, how much damage can it do??

Every country has right to defend itself and congratulations to Taiwan on this.

It looks that Taiwan will eventually loose to the might of China but only time will tell.

Yes, true, we need to worry about "Test Missile" from taiwan that "could" hit Beijing, thanks Indian members for their warm concern.

How is "Maoists" doing these day? :partay:

they doing well with your weapons
but how is human right situation in china these days ???
people of tibet are happy these days or not ???

Every country has right to defend itself and congratulations to Taiwan on this.

It looks that Taiwan will eventually loose to the might of China but only time will tell.

correction, taiwan is not a nation.

it is a province temporarily controlled by rebels that recieved massive technological aid from the US.

Missiles or not, I think Chinese members shouldn't be so sensitive about this kind of defence news coming from Taiwan. Neither side will shoot a single missile to the other, that's for sure since we are all Han Chinese. Taiwan's stunning achievements in the high tech arena is world-renouned, which should also be deemed as a source of pride for all of us Han people. The rest is just political propaganda for show biz.

Apart from minority of Greens, the majority of Taiwanese are pro-China as far as I know. Personally, part of my family relatives (my cousins, uncles, etc.) are Taiwanese too. As long as China keeps improving both economically and socially, Taiwan would reunite with China sooner or later IMO, regardless what USA could do. Just don't force it as everything will only come naturally.

Why don't you ask your "Untouchables" about human right these days, answer, can we have the basic human right of "farting without getting kill"?:partay::hang2:

why are you posting off topic troll?

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Yes, true, we need to worry about "Test Missile" from taiwan that "could" hit Beijing, thanks Indian members for their warm concern.

How is "Maoists" doing these day? :partay:

why are ytou posting off topic troll??

i seems the chinese 50 cent army is here with their mission to derail this thread

do you have any idea what a cruise missile is?
I do and I also know cruise missiles do not obey Chinese physics.

hint: it'll be flying at 10 m above sea level in one of the most heavily guarded airspaces in the world, for thousands of km, in complex terrain with multiple mountains. it will be vulnerable at every single stage of flight. we can shoot it down 5 minutes after it launches when it is not even outside taiwan. if it survives that we can shoot it down again when it approaches the coast. if it survives that we have literally over 10 thousand automatic anti-air guns, mostly in the countryside. if it still survives we have another ring of SAM deployed around every major city.

and even if it hits, it'll cause an explosion radius of about... 5-10 meters. its not a nuke. the payload is about 200 kg.
No...China cannot. Ten meters above ground level (AGL) is quite well below radar horizon of most radar systems out there.

Horizon calculator - radar and visual

In the radar horizon calculator above, if we plug in 10 meters for the radar and the aircraft, and a cruise missile is an aircraft despite what Chinese physics may say, we have a radar horizon of 26km. Too short and at several hundreds km/hr airspeed, Chinese air defense do not have enough time to acquire, track and target any cruise missile. If we change H2 to 1000 meters altitude, then we have a radar horizon of 143 km, plenty of time to prepare the air defense. I have not even touch terrain avoidance (TA) and terrain following (TF) yet.

lol, you are saying as if it a nuke missile or something, how much damage can it do??

It doesnot matter how much damage they can do...What matter is that they are increasing the weight of their punch...we all know that Taiwan cannot stand against China but when your future combat zone is arming itself to teeth surely you are going to be disturbed....If they have a capability to hit beijing then i will be worried because now they have the capacity to hit my capital...However does that mean i will loose my sleep..heck NO...

Remember they have Uncle Sam protection so this will keep China away from attack...In the mean time if they can improve their defensive and offensive capabilities then surely it is a cause of concern...If China gets locked on to any conflict it will harm its economy and this is exactly what competitors like India who are playing catching game would want...So if you consider thie geo-politics you will see that Taiwan has still got some time window which she can use to not only induct this missile in huge numbers but go for more sophisticated missiles....

Taiwan is testing missiles which could hit populous cities like Beijing and Shanghai in view of making maximun civil casualties. This is how a so called a democratic country backed by US and EU retaliates in case of attack! Thus the objective is to bomb civilian cities and not military targets just like Japanese did in World War II whereby Japanese military had bombed Shanghai and committted mass killing of women and children in Nanking. This is called Japanese atrocities and I will not tell you about what Unit 731 of the Japanese Imperial Army did during that period-see wikipedia. What these missiles are targeting just like what the Sionists had done with the humanitarian shipping convoy are called state terrorism backed by War Criminal US Sionist!:tdown::angry: The 1200 so called chinese scud missiles aiming at Taiwan are not even equivalent to one day of NATO Bombing on Serbia according to military experts and they are aimed at military airfield and other such target and not on the civilian population!

It doesnot matter how much damage they can do...What matter is that they are increasing the weight of their punch...we all know that Taiwan cannot stand against China but when your future combat zone is arming itself to teeth surely you are going to be disturbed....If they have a capability to hit beijing then i will be worried because now they have the capacity to hit my capital...However does that mean i will loose my sleep..heck NO...

Remember they have Uncle Sam protection so this will keep China away from attack...In the mean time if they can improve their defensive and offensive capabilities then surely it is a cause of concern...If China gets locked on to any conflict it will harm its economy and this is exactly what competitors like India who are playing catching game would want...So if you consider thie geo-politics you will see that Taiwan has still got some time window which she can use to not only induct this missile in huge numbers but go for more sophisticated missiles....

Fact:

98% Taiwanese = Han Chinese

Han Chinese = average IQ >105

Therefore, Taiwan's answer to your Hindu fantacy post = NO ! :mps:

Back
Top Bottom