What's new

Taiwan To Test Missile That Could Reach Beijing

Why are you Indians happy over Taiwan..Taiwan also claims indian territory and China already has missile that could reach New Delhi and you should be worried about that.Taiwan won't save your *** if china attacks you but again it's Indian habit of cowardism.Asking for US, Israeli support and now Taiwan :lol:

Racist Post

Reported to Mods

come on , what's wrong with you? I just told the fact. what's the racist about them? Further, in my following post I've already said 'No offence".

If Pakistan is to India what Taiwan is to China then where are those great weapon systems that India supplies to China's arch enemy Taiwan -as what China supplies to Pakistan?

From major surface combatants, tanks to fighter aircraft, AWACS and artillery and even nukes all this comprising a nation's core national defense structure where are the equivalents that poor brown India sends to Taiwan?

If poor India sends any of their junk equipment (what few homemade trash they have) to Taiwan -even for free- Taiwan would laugh its *** off. I can't imagine Taiwan replacing their F-16s with that LCA junk, sorry even if India paid Taiwan money to use their garbage planes they will just laugh at their skinny brown *** . . . :lol:

Another Racist on the forum.. Post Reported

☪☪☪☪;904659 said:
Why are you Indians happy over Taiwan..Taiwan also claims indian territory and China already has missile that could reach New Delhi and you should be worried about that.Taiwan won't save your *** if china attacks you but again it's Indian habit of cowardism.Asking for US, Israeli support and now Taiwan :lol:

Taiwan can't save anyone, not even themselves. Taiwan is not in a position to wage conflicts.

come on , what's wrong with you? I just told the fact. what's the racist about them? Further, in my following post I've already said 'No offence".

Well the post was indeed racist there was no need to involve religion in this debate. I would never do the same to a budhist as I respect budhism alot.

If Pakistan is to India what Taiwan is to China then where are those great weapon systems that India supplies to China's arch enemy Taiwan -as what China supplies to Pakistan?

From major surface combatants, tanks to fighter aircraft, AWACS and artillery and even nukes all this comprising a nation's core national defense structure where are the equivalents that poor brown India sends to Taiwan?

If poor India sends any of their junk equipment (what few homemade trash they have) to Taiwan -even for free- Taiwan would laugh its *** off. I can't imagine Taiwan replacing their F-16s with that LCA junk, sorry even if India paid Taiwan money to use their garbage planes they will just laugh at their skinny brown *** . . . :lol:

What are racists doing inside an international forum. Post reported.

☪☪☪☪;904659 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .. Feeling better now??

Man, this is becoming highly sophisticated...

The options are called "heads and tails" theoritically... but let me find another time to continue the lecture.

I am not sure how its done in China..but here in India you have to assign an option to each Heads nd Tails.
So was just curious what were criteria of toss and thats why suggested the aforementioned options...coz seriously...judging by your previous post, I wasn't sure you know much about India!!!

What ever the status of Taiwan is but imo they have their right to build their defense capabilities. I don't think they will ever do a foolish act of attacking a much stronger neighbour as the end result of any such misadventure will be huge for them. Now look at the report it says that they are developing this missile as a detterent against any attack. I don't think there is anything wrong in preparing for self defence. Now Why few of my firends are so pissed off about this news?

I am not sure how its done in China..but here in India you have to assign an option to each Heads nd Tails.
So was just curious what were criteria of toss and thats why suggested the aforementioned options...coz seriously...judging by your previous post, I wasn't sure you know much about India!!!

well, the beauty of coin tossing is that one doesn't have to know the exact nature and details about the subject, say India in your example, beforehand...

It's hard to encounter some coin-tosser wannabees here in PDF. Maybe when this thing is over, you and I can gather together once and for all, let me show you the art of how to toss a coin, oke? But right now, if you excuse me, I'd really like to go back to the thread topic. :wave:

This is a political development, not a military one. The balance of military power between the Mainland and Taiwan has irreversibly tipped in favor of the Mainland, and the gap will only continue to widen. This missile won't change any of that. The political implications will be pretty dense though, and I expect some pretty heavy-handed responses by the Mainland if this weapon is tested. They'll be able to afford it, because developing offensive capabilities will politically isolate Taiwan.

Very sad to say but now a days this forum has been infested with some 50 cent trollers

well that gap is already filled by USA

and they have batter fighter planes as compare to ur junk and garbage j10 .... because they dont need to hide their crashes from world like u do :lol::lol::lol:

Please try once you will see these garbage will be F22 for you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom